Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News The Scoop on the Elections

Doc31

(I don't see this posted elsewhere forgive me if it has been ... just trying to help)

final results of the elections as announced by the Office on Friday from almasder.net

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.almasder.net/newsiraq/news.php%3Faction%3Dview%26id%3D125&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

In the scoop, the source site publishes the final results of parliamentary elections to be announced by the Iraqi Commission on Friday, are as follows:

1- List of the rule of law: 91 seat

2- Iraqi National List 90 seats

3- Iraqi National Coalition 67 seats

4- the Kurdistan Alliance 43 seats

5- the unity of Iraq 8 seats

6- Accordance Front, 6 seats

7- List of change, 4 seats

8- Islamic Union, 2-seat

9- JI 1 seat

In addition to the minorities

That is an interesting link, if you scroll down below what is copied above it is a forum, much like this one. There are opinions by members as in this forum, as you can read in what are Arabic posts translated into English. There are several forum "members" that appear to call these results fraudulent. I am in no way suggesting that "Doc31" is posting fraudulent information. I am just making an observation of the posts under this information in that forum. I am going to think about this one for a while and I may move it to the "Rumor" thread and if I do "Doc31" it is not an indication that i think you are attempting pull the wool over our eyes, I just think it might be more suitable in the "rumor" thread.

I see what you see ... I merely posted with a link what I saw ... move it where you like ... I, like you, have no way to verify what a member says or (truly) believes ... merely thought that folks might want to see ...

The great part is that all of us will be able to compare it against what actually does evolve ... including the fact that it might be crap!

Peace