Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 10-24-2012

TexasGranny

Hello Adam and everyone (still having Java issues and cant get into chat, miss you all in chat!!) my question is WTH is going on with Iraq???. I have to admit, I have a hard time believing and finding confidence that Iraq isnt about to screw this whole thing up with political greed and curruption. How do feel about the situation? Thank you!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam, thanks for your time, I was curious as to your thoughts pending a Romney victory in the upcoming election, would it be in Iraqs best interest to get this done soon? I would think if Romney wins we will be looking into becoming less dependent on foreign oil, hence maybe making theirs worth less.

Good Morning Adam and thank you for your time. Since it appears that Shabibi may be out of the picture, at least for a while, does the National Meeting still play such an important part in spurring on the RV? A lot of us felt that Shabibi was waiting until the ministers were seated, and the Erbil settled before allowing the RV to go through. Whether the arrest warrants have facts behind them or not, this still allows Maliki to have a hand in the CBI that was not there before. What are your thoughts on how important the National Meeting is to us now that things have taken a slightly different turn?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Adam, I read last week that Parliament had postponed working on the issues they were reviewing, one of them was the HCL. they are supposed to resume on Nov 6th.

Do you think this next session of parliament will bring about the RV we are waiting on? Have any other issues surfaced that we should know about? Do you still believe we are on track

for RV before end of year?

thanks

Hi Adam

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to read and answer my question that I have.

I was just wondering what your take is on the article that says they have passed the budget for 2013, and if it is true or not?

I believe that this is really good for us.

Thanks again

• Upvote 1

Hey, Adam. Thank you for your weekly perspective. In one of your last posts you stated that we really don't know if Shabibi supports an RV. Do you have knowledge of Malaki supporting an RV? Do you feel this is one of the reasons that he is moving to take over the CBI? Lastly, do you have a perspective on the banking meetings in London and the timing of the arrest warrant for Shabibi. Do you feel this move will descourage investors as well as belief in the stability of Iraq?

• Upvote 1