Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sources: four candidates for the position of Governor of the Central Bank

yota691

Sources: four candidates for the position of Governor of the Central Bank

The time on Monday, October 22 1 / Okrudolf 2012 14:29 | |

Baghdad / Orr News

Informed sources in the Central Bank of Iraq, Monday, that there are four names nominated herself for the position of Governor of the Bank nominations have been submitted to the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki.

The sources said that "four names are Zia Alckheon and safety Sumaisem and the appearance of Mohammed Saleh and Ahmed ÇáČŃíĺí and is awaiting that resolved the issue of final Shabibi to be chosen one Hola by the Prime Minister."

The sources added that "names were submitted to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to choose a name by a committee formed by the government oversees the selection of an alternative in the event insisted Shabibi stay abroad without reference to Baghdad and to defend himself in court."

A member of the parliamentary fact-finding committee formed to investigate the dealings of the Iraqi Central Bank Haider al-Abadi, last Wednesday, the importance of the mandate of the Council of Ministers alternative proxy for former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi.

The Cabinet had voted last week to assign Chairman of the Board of Supreme Audit Basset Turki Central Bank management proxy instead of the former governor Sinan al-Shabibi.

The Commission had announced on the seventh of this month for most recommendations, which centered on two main points the first relating to a information on the mechanism used for the bank in the protection of Iraqi funds, and secondly relating to tighten controls on private banks' dealings with customers. It confirmed that the central bank has an information base for only 5% of what spend money which caused the widening of the gap between the Iraqi dinar and the dollar.

http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-35/11733-2012-10-22-11-29-26.html

I am confused here, is one of the names Saleh? Isn't there is an arrest warrant for him? I am totally confused here. This is interesting if these are the names. The only reason I think it's the same Saleh, because they are refer to him as the "appearance of Mohammad Saleh".

I am of the impression that the arrest warrant they speak of here is what would be called a subpena here in the US....A court order to be deposed under oath... I may need to review the judicial process in Iraq.. The legal system there is new so a lot of the process is untsted.

I think they are preparing for the posibility that Shabibi will remain in exile ....As I read the banking law there the first step is for the council of ministers to form a selection committee. anyone can apply for the job.