Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Drops The Mic And The HAMMER !

DinarThug

BondLady addresses another sites comments........ To set the record straight -

another site out there, i used to go and visit, many of their members are my members too, and many kept showing comments to me in "im's" made by several and comments they would also make in my defense, of my opinions...

Hmmm...... Sounds like there are some double agents within our ranks. :o

Let's keep it in the family folks. Put on your big boy or big girl pants and bash away in our own backyard. ;)

• Upvote 1

Whoever they are, they have no common sense, they aren't acting like grown ups. I'm sure there's some kids out there in dinarland that need their mommy to tuck them in every night. Don't sweat it, leaders always get bashed by their rivals or their admirers, or just by plain , immature, bored potheads. Ignore the rest of the bashers whoever they are, hang in there BL, there are more of us than them. Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure I understand why BL even addressed this. There is no prize for winning the Guru wars.

Should an RV occur, the day after nobody will have the least interest in BL or anyone else who has been guessing for years about an RV. They will be sipping drinks with little umbrellas in them.

If there is never any change to the currency, then BL and everyone else will simply keep guessing forever. And the beat goes on.

I'm not bashing anyone, just saying that prognostication about the Dinar is not really a popularity contest. Unless you are shilling Dinar, and I don't think BL is, there is no payoff in the end for being right about when and how.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Francie, I'm not arguing BL isn't a hard worker at her research. But why should she, or we, care what someone says about her?

More to my point, though, is that this is all just conversation. What difference does her research make? The RV is going to either happen or it isn't. Most folks agree that Iraq would be stupid to telegraph any intent to RV. So what difference, other than entertainment, does her (or anyone else's) research or interpretations make to our investment? We are purely speculating about an RV Iraq never promised or suggested. The second Iraq officially RV's, you'll no longer be able to buy Dinar cheap, and none of us will know about it a second before it happens. So, while talking Dinar is interesting, in the end none of this talk means anything.

BL is taking herself too seriously if she feels she has to defend herself against Keep. That's pretty funny, really. What is she defending? Her guess and Keep's guess are equally tenuous.

Edited by RVPleaseToday
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 16

i want to set the record straight because obviously i failed to get my points across - i was trying to portray......... first of all....i never flip flopped as keeponwalkinstupid and his cronies tried to say.....

did then and still do believe there would and will be a rv...what i dont believe is that it will come out in the magnitude many gurus have claimed....

.what i believe and believed is that it would come out very small and crawl up.....at best a 1-1... this is what i believe and still believe......... what i tried to tell every one, was the shock that most or all of us felt at charges of corruption being placed on shabibi....thats what i had a hard time telling people....every thing we ever believed in per shabibi...was it false? or was it trumped up because some disagreed with what shabibi wanted to do with the iqd........

Here is what keepmwlknfny actually said.

So now that Shabibi is being removed, all of a sudden BL is saying he wanted to lop??

But BL, you said for so long that removing the zeros is the RV we wanted and Shabs was the master behind this plan......

Why the change of heart now? LOL

It appears to me that she completely glossed over his point. He didn't say that she flip flopped on whether or not there would be an rv, but on what Shabibi's plan was.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I like Bondlady and the way she "free floats" (pun intended) her thoughts....... I LOVE HER STYLE OF WRITING..... DUDES, LEAVE HER ALONE, PLEASE. She obviously 1) CARES about what she is doing 2) Researches before she types. 3) CARES about her reputation and testimony. 4) Is an honest person 5) Tries to make things "understandable" to the rest of us......... etc... etc... etc..

We here in the Dinar world thrive on "information" ... WE REALLY NEED A VENUE TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, ESPECIALLY IN A POSITIVE WAY (sorry to yell, call it passion) There is nothing wrong with her sifting through her thoughts for us. We all have A DREAM, A HOPE A DESIRE, A WISH for a better life for ourselves, our kids and our world in general. IMO we should be going after those people who make OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS (date and rate), not someone expressing their "free speech" rights. BONDLADY Keep up the "fight of faith"

thanks,

Enjoying the ride with y'all

Art

• Upvote 9

CNN. Broadcasting From BondLady's WoodShed !

.i try to help them all, because when i first started i hungered for knowledge ...i didnt know how to achieve it...i didnt know where to start...i didnt have a mentor to show me the way in this....and every time i asked for help i was shot down or treated badly online for trying to ask questions....

when i got my site....i knew i could never be like that to the newbys or the older ones in this investment....and i think ive for the most part kept my reputation in check, never let the ego get in the way...

and ive always tried to be honest about my opinions and what i tried to teach people on MY site............... i didnt take my posts to other sites....others took it there...

.just because i didnt come and defend my self aginst these online lil wanna be keyboard karate heros...doesnt mean i changed the path im on....it just means as news changes we have to change with it or were left behind...

IMO BondLady is just keeping up with the times and the knowledge as it presents itself. How could any of us known what was going on with Shab's until it came to light? I agree with her though... there are so many out there who are willing to throw stones whenever she opens her mouth... but you don't see them digging in and working for the information like she does. I don't have the time, nor do I feel like it is my mission in life to do what she does... but I sure do respect someone for giving it their best shot in spite of the ongoing criticism's thrown her way. Thanks BondLady... you rock!!!!blush.gif

Thanks Thug for bringing it over!!! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Again I share this very pertinent quote as it seems to fit so nicely in regards to this topic...

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no

effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with

those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." -Teddy Roosevelt

• Upvote 9

Here is what keepmwlknfny actually said.

It appears to me that she completely glossed over his point. He didn't say that she flip flopped on whether or not there would be an rv, but on what Shabibi's plan was.

Thank you.....

I couldnt help but laugh at what she was saying because she and her "buddies" completely missed what I said and then added statements made by other people who used to listen to her, then she some way or another she lost credibility to them....that has nothing to do with me.....

Just cause someone else doesnt like her or has things to say about her, in no way relates to me as if there is some sort of "we hate BL gang" running around here....

I never even said I hated her, and again I complimented her in the past for the work she does....we just had disagreements about one particular topic.....

So again, BL, I ask, why did it take talking to "special contacts" for you to see or even acknowledge that Shabs plan has been to RD?? With your "extensive research" abilities, you were not able to come to that conclusion with all the information availible to you? God forbid you agree with a "lopster" right? Hahaha did the ego get in the way??

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 18

Francie, I'm not arguing BL isn't a hard worker at her research. But why should she, or we, care what someone says about her?

More to my point, though, is that this is all just conversation. What difference does her research make? The RV is going to either happen or it isn't. Most folks agree that Iraq would be stupid to telegraph any intent to RV. So what difference, other than entertainment, does her (or anyone else's) research or interpretations make to our investment? We are purely speculating about an RV Iraq never promised or suggested. The second Iraq officially RV's, you'll no longer be able to buy Dinar cheap, and none of us will know about it a second before it happens. So, while talking Dinar is interesting, in the end none of this talk means anything.

BL is taking herself too seriously if she feels she has to defend herself against Keep. That's pretty funny, really. What is she defending? Her guess and Keep's guess are equally tenuous.

That is your view. That is not BondLady's view, nor is it mine. Many people here take this more seriously than you appear to do. Bondlady is on a much more respected level than is Keep, so their words are not equal. She researches; Keep speculates. If you really want to get your question answered, I suggest you re-read my earlier post. Apparently you only skimmed it in order to frame your pathetic answer. I had believed you were serious before, so I spent quite a bit of time writing my response so you would have the answers I had believed you were serious about wanting. If you aren't willing to at least read it carefully for real understanding, I can only conclude that you simply want an argument, and from this moment on, you will not get it from me, other than to say, Grow up!! You need to realize that many other people don't share your flighty views of this investment. In fact, many people here are in desperate circumstances and, thus, take this investment extremely seriously. What experts, such as BondLady, say matters to us. What you have to say doesn't.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

DinarVet Forum Rules:

Inappropriate Behavior:

<LI>DinarVets believes in integrity and respects what other forums have to offer. Because we realize members of DinarVets may also be members of other forums, do not try to degrade or discredit other forums, their administrators and moderators, or their members. This includes slander and other offensive comments.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1114-updated-11232010-dinarvetscom-forum-rules/#ixzz29x0rjRJ3

Closing Topic

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2