Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANALYSIS OF MED

phoenix27

ANALYSIS OF MED

SpankyI: ok

genog: My problem is that he said things were ready to go; if so why didn't he move it to stick it to Maliki? He always seemed to have an excuse. I think you answered it; in that it seems he had ulterior motives

Med: ALSO REMEMBER THE GOI AND THE LEGISLATIVE BRANCH SAID THEY WERE NOT READY THINK ABOUT THAT NOW ISNT IT OBVIOUS WHY THEY WERENT READY

dream u may: i think shab was careless is telling everyone there's going to be a rate change, then not doing anything with it

Med: HE WAS BUT REMEMBER THE ONSLAUGHT THAT THE NA PUT ON HIM AND EMPLOYEEES OVER THERE IT IS NOT LIKE IN THE U.S. UNLESS YOUR A POSTAL EMPLOYEE THEY KILL YOU IN IRAQ BUT DOES ANYONE NOT UNDERSTAND THE REASON FOR THE POSSIBLE DELAY

genog: Very true

Med: WHY THEY PUT SHABIBI OFF WHAT IS FUNNY

dream u may: election?

Med: NO LOL

cdjsilver51: because they were building a case against him?

Med: YES TY THAT WAS IT HOW WOULD YOU REMOVE SOMEONE LIKE SHABIBI IF THE DINAR WAS SUCCESSFUL ALL OF IRAQ WILL BE JUMPING FOR JOY SO YOUR GONNA SAY YOU SUCK AND YOUR FIRED PLUS YOUR GOING TO PRISON AND IT WOULD PLUMMET THE DINAR IT WOULD HAVE GONE IN A TAILSPIN

OK NOW HERE IS ONE THING THAT REALLY MIFFS ME IRAQ IS A COUNTRY THAT COULDNT KEEP A SECRET

genog: With him gone, who makes the call now?

Med: EVEN IF NOONE TOLD IT HOLD HOW IN THE HECK DID THEY DO ALL THIS INVESTIGATING AND NOONE IN CBI KNEW

cdjsilver51: they had people inside the bank watching and reporting

Med: RIGHT NOW GENOG THEY HAVE TUKRI BUT HE IS TEMP AND IS ONLY THERE FOR ADMIN PURPOSES IF SHABIBI IS FOUND INNOCENT HE WILL RETURN I AM SAYING ODDS ARE 51/49 HE STAYS

genog: Najafi also had to be in on this investigation too?

Med: YES AND I SEE FROM ARTICLES I DID READ TONIGHT OK THAT MEMBERS OF THE IRAQI LIST WERE PART OF THE GROUP THAT FOUND PROBLEMS SO IT WASNT JUST THE NA AS IT SEEMED THE ONE THING THAT THE LIST IS STILL HOLDING TOO IS THAT MALIKI IS NOT GETTING HIS HANDS ON CBI EVEN WITH SHABIBI OUT

genog: With those kinds of odds, he has to walk a pretty straight line

Med: SURE DOES IF SHABIBI IS CONVICTED IT IS PRETTY MUCH A DEATH SENTENCE CUZ IT IS A MANDATORY 7 YRS HE WONT SURVIVE WHAT IS REALLY KIND OF REDICULOUS THE MAN IS WHAT IN HIS 70S AND OBVIOUSLY HAS MONEY WHY WOULD HE STEAL MORE I KNOW THIS I WANT TO SEE THE RECEIPTS FOR THE 10 MOST CORRUPT IN IRAQ AND MALIKI IS IN IT

cdjsilver51: Mliki can probably answer that better than anyone

Med: HOW DO YOU COME INTO IRAQ A PAUPER ADN 6 YRS LATER A BILLIONARE

dream u may: most of duma

SpankyI: for sure

Med: OK I AM DONE ANYONE HAVE A ? SPANKY WILL ANSWER IT FOR ME LOL

SpankyI: lol

genog: That just totally amazes me that people that age are always trying to get ahead by putting the screws to everyone and thay probably won't live long enough to spend what they have now

cdjsilver51: That was great. So I wonder what will hve to happen in order for them to go ahead with a change. I hope they don't have to wait to see if Shaibi is innocent

SpankyI: I dont think so

matt_r2: I think the 90% went to the U.S. pentagon for more toilet seats! LOL, beings the U.S. gov *** all over themselves handling this, alot may have gone towards TP! LOL

cdjsilver51: I wonder if the 90% went to Iran because they are also under sanctions Med, what do you think?

Med: MATT IT WAS BOTCHED

genog: Thanks Med; enjoyed the chat

Med: THAT THEN WOULD MEAN HE WAS CORRUPT YW

cdjsilver51: What's next Med?

junebug: seems Shabbi was very brave to even undertake this job in the first place

Med: HE SURELY WAS

SpankyI: thanks Med for helping me to under stand it better

Med: YW OK CD NEXT IS SHABIBI'S RETURN THAT IS NEXT

dream u may: thanks-Med

Med: YW

genog: Good night all

cdjsilver51: He may be too afraid to enter the FOOLry again with these charges country

Med: AND HOW FAST LOL GN GENOG OK MY MOST IMPORTANT ? WERE THOSE HERE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS EXPLAINING I TRY TO ALWAYS EXPLAIN

dream u may: good here

Med: IN LAYMENS TERMS I DONT DO TECHNICAL

cdjsilver51: I think so. You did a good job on it

Med: WHY SHOULD I

junebug: 51/49

penny: you did a great job ty

MAPEN: yes it sure helped me!!

cdjsilver51: dinar for dummies here

Big Bob: Yes, TY

Med: TY BIG BOB TY PENNY TY MAPEN HI JUNEBUG

junebug: yes me too

Med: IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU ALL

cdjsilver51: I hope it's not true but it could be and it could drag this out again

Med: I HAD FUN I DID ALL THAT FROM ONE READ OF THE ARTICLE

junebug: unreal

Med: I HAVE NO CLUE IT JUST LIKE FLOWS OUT

cdjsilver51: which one Med. I read what was there and didn't gather all that.

Med: THEN AGAIN IT IS IRAQ THAT IS WHY CD I GET THE BIG BUCKS IF YOU READ IT VERY SLOW EVERY SINGLE LINE AS IT'S OWN ENTITY YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING I DISCUSSED IN ONE ARTICLE

cdjsilver51: I'll be darned

Med: SIT BACK CD AND I WILL SHOW YOU QUICKLY OK

cdjsilver51: sure

Med: the sacking of Iraqi Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi and some of his advisers came after the low exchange rates of the dinar against foreign currencies THERE IS #1

NOW #2 the low exchange rate of the dinar carrying Iraqi state financial burdens to the dollar compared to the exchange rate. " DID I NOT DISCUSS THAT IF THE DINAR IS WORTHLESS WHERE DOES THE FUNDS COME FROM THE GOVT OR STATE WHICH ARE BOTH THE SAME CORRECT http://bit.ly/RaXDa2

cdjsilver51: yep

Med: #3 "There are many reasons called to dismiss the central bank governor, including the existence of companies and intermediates as if they are financial companies or banks, began benefit from this process, THIS IS WHERE THE PICK AND CHOOSE CAME IN NOT LIKE IN THE U.S. COMPANIES BEGAN TO PROFIT FROM DECISIONS THAT MOST LIKELY SHOULD HAVE BEEN OPENLY BID ON

#4 that compared to goods entering Iraq dollar spent from the central bank did not cover 10% of the Atat sold and this is evidence that there are suspicious transactions. " HERE IS THE AMOUNT CLAIMED TO BE ACTUALLY ENTERING THE STREETS FOR SALE AND IF THEY PAID 90% MORE WHERE IS IT AM I RIGHT

cdjsilver51: looks like it

Med: manipulations within the corridors of the Central Bank and especially by the governor and some of his advisers who benefit from other destinations by giving some banking companies at the expense of other companies," #5 THIS IS WHERE IT IS REFERENCED THAT SHABIBI AND OTHERS BENEFITED FROM THEIR CONTACTS WITH BANKING COMPANIES

#6 THIS IS THE BUCK STOPS HERE .............."We are with sack central bank governor and Accounting everyone involved in this file because it public funds belonging to the Iraqi people, a positive case when you ask the government for any failure, whether intentional or unintentional endures Iraqi Central Bank Governor and staff who assisted."

http://bit.ly/RaXDa2

NOW DO YOU SEE WHERE I GOT ALL MY INFO FROM AND HOW I ARRIVED AT IT I CAN LOOK AT AN ARTICLE AND PULL IT APART IN A MATTER OF MINUTES AND THEN GET ALL THAT FROM IT AS I DISCUSSED IN CHAT FOR OVER AN HR ANYMORE ?'S

dream u may: like your twist on the 90 percent

Med: LOL

cdjsilver51: awesome Med. I am not that talented. thank you so much. This will all require some more thought

Med: YW I HAD FUN WHEN I FELT LIKE CRAP THE LAST COUPLE MONTHS I COULD NOT GET MY THOUGHTS TOGETHER AND I KNEW THIS WEEK I HAD TO THIS IS THE BEST I FELT MENTALLY IN WEEKS THE LORD CUT ME A BREAK AND WAS WITH ME

cdjsilver5: yes you did have fun and we were the recipients that benefited from it

Med: ONE REASON I LIKE CHAT AT LEAST ON MY PART

chandler1: he is always with you

cdjsilver51: glad you were able to share it with us

Med: IS IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO DO NOTES AND I CAN TELL WHEN SOMEONE DOES OR HAS PRINTED MY INFO AS SOME HAVE IN CHAT HERE MM17 AND I PICK IT UP SO FAST WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN WAY NOONE HERE BUT THERE ARE SOME YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO TELL

YOU WILL HAVE SOMEONE WHO YOU HAVENT SEEN IN LETS SAY TWO YRS ALL OF A SUDDEN SHOW UP AND TRY TO TAKE OVER CHAT AND MOST OF WHAT IS SAID HAS BEEN DISCUSSED MANY TIMES

BUT IT IS A BREATH THAT THEY DO IT NOT REALLY REALIZING THEY ARE JUST PLAGEURIZING SOMEONE JUST A TIDBIT YOU WANT TO KNOW THE ONES WHO KNOW THEIR CRAP HERE THEY HAVE BEEN ON SINCE WE STARTED

NOONE CAN BE GONE FOR THAT LONG AND COME IN AND BE UP TO SPEED I AM AIMING THIS AT SOMEONE ON THIS SITE THAT IS WHY I SAID IT THEY ARENT ON NOW THOUGH BUT WILL READIT TY

dream u may: thanks-Med

Med: YW TY I WILL BBIAB

cdjsilver51: Okay Med hitting the hay myself, thank yo so much

WEJ: The sites great news finders have found about the 6k and 13k troops being added to Iraq its odd that I havent seen it in the US general media especially with the campaigns. Is there anything more about these troops?

Med: SPANKY IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU SILLY GIRL OK GN ALL

(thank you’s & goodnight’s)

• Downvote 1

"OK NOW HERE IS ONE THING THAT REALLY MIFFS ME IRAQ IS A COUNTRY THAT COULDNT KEEP A SECRET"

That's pretty funny, MED. You, and every other Guru, have guessed wrong about what they were going to do for years, now. Seems to me they are pretty darn good at keeping a secret!

AMEN! Boy do you have THIS right!