Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOURCES SEES THIS THING COMING IN ON MONDAY

phoenix27

Your sources were absolutely.... WRONG.. Get new ones... That is all

SOURCES SEES THIS THING COMING IN ON MONDAY , 20 OCTOBER

SINCE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON ALL BANKS AND GOVERNMENTS HAVE GONE SILENT,,THEY ARE IN TOTAL BLACKOUT.. SOME SOURCES SEES THIS THING COMING IN ON MONDAY BUT I WILL TREAT IT AS A RUMOR AT THIS TIME.. http://bit.ly/RaXoMl SOURCES IN BAGHDAD SAY THAT ALL IS SECURE AND THAT OUR TROOPS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB BY IT.. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE NEWS OF GOVERNMENT IN IRAQ,,AND ALL IS READY TO GO ACCORDING TO SOME BANK EXSECUTIVES..IN MY OPINION I SEE THIS COMING OUT THIS WEEK FOR THERE IS NOTHING ELSE HOLDING IT..POLITICAL PROTOCOL IS NO MORE..PLEASE PASS IT ON FOR I AM HAVING SOME PROBLEMS COMUTICATING THESE NEWS TO ALL... GOD BLESS BLUWOLF

• Upvote 2

Monday is here and no RV what a bunch of bull. Haha

I wonder if this guru Bluwolf uses the same crappy sources Radio guru asdf uses for his infamous "matrix of information" because for two weeks now Phoenix has had random psychics (lol...Jewel Hummingbird and others) on his "show" to give their "intel" about what the "spirits" are communicating to them about us all getting wealthy at and on the 22nd...using "10 of pentacle" tarot card readings to amuse everyone....guessed someone shuffled those deck of cards incorrectly eh? LMAO.

ah yes, so another one bites the dust....Bluwolf AND asdf both wrong about today....Why am I NOT surprised :lol::lol:

I think I will peek into Mr.3333's show when it comes on tonight to see how he cleans this one up <_<

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 1

Not sure why you got a red one so I evened you umbertino. Have a great week.

pp

Thanks PP... That's appreciated, my Friend.

Well, It's the 22nd. Been hearing this crap since 2004. Same ole Sh-- different day.

Shhhh...That's taboo.

I wonder if this guru Bluwolf uses the same crappy sources Radio guru asdf uses for his infamous "matrix of information" because for two weeks now Phoenix has had random psychics (lol...Jewel Hummingbird and others) on his "show" to give their "intel" about what the "spirits" are communicating to them about us all getting wealthy at and on the 22nd...using "10 of pentacle" tarot card readings to amuse everyone....guessed someone shuffled those deck of cards incorrectly eh? LMAO.

ah yes, so another one bites the dust....Bluwolf AND asdf both wrong about today....Why am I NOT surprised :lol::lol:

I think I will peek into Mr.3333's show when it comes on tonight to see how he cleans this one up <_<

Princess... It's not their fault... It's just those darn BROWN screens again.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Princess... It's not their fault... It's just those darn BROWN screens again.....

I know, right!!?!!!

So "psychics" have now gone from reading crystal balls to reading those infamous "brown guru screens"?? LMAO

Crazy days. I'm not shocked at Bluwolf Crywolf doing this, but asdf using crazy schemes like astrology and psychics to predict an RV....c'mon now!!! <_<<_< But he's not gonna stop. I'm lurking on his show that's streaming right now...all I can do is SMH. His psychic team was dead set at suggesting that something MAJOR would go down today and yet....still crickets. LoL

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 1

Bluwolf?? Are you serious! Re-posting his manure degrades your credibility.

A piece of advice, never re-post anything from OOM, GET, or Frank "Blue Couch" Villa....

shabbadude -

You just hit the nail on the head. If ENOUGH of us (particularly the VIP Group) petitioned Adam to SCREEN-OUT any and ALL "re-postings" of OOM, GET or from Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa, perhaps we could begin to nationally ignore these make-it-up-as-you-go scum.

• Upvote 1

shabbadude -

You just hit the nail on the head. If ENOUGH of us (particularly the VIP Group) petitioned Adam to SCREEN-OUT any and ALL "re-postings" of OOM, GET or from Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa, perhaps we could begin to nationally ignore these make-it-up-as-you-go scum.

I agree with you. But member EasyRider would have some serious "blue couch withdrawl" if you did the bolded....LMAO :P:lol::P