Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SOURCES SEES THIS THING COMING IN ON MONDAY

phoenix27

SOURCES SEES THIS THING COMING IN ON MONDAY , 20 OCTOBER

SINCE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON ALL BANKS AND GOVERNMENTS HAVE GONE SILENT,,THEY ARE IN TOTAL BLACKOUT.. SOME SOURCES SEES THIS THING COMING IN ON MONDAY BUT I WILL TREAT IT AS A RUMOR AT THIS TIME.. http://bit.ly/RaXoMl SOURCES IN BAGHDAD SAY THAT ALL IS SECURE AND THAT OUR TROOPS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB BY IT.. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE NEWS OF GOVERNMENT IN IRAQ,,AND ALL IS READY TO GO ACCORDING TO SOME BANK EXSECUTIVES..IN MY OPINION I SEE THIS COMING OUT THIS WEEK FOR THERE IS NOTHING ELSE HOLDING IT..POLITICAL PROTOCOL IS NO MORE..PLEASE PASS IT ON FOR I AM HAVING SOME PROBLEMS COMUTICATING THESE NEWS TO ALL... GOD BLESS BLUWOLF

Edited by phoenix27
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

SINCE WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON ALL BANKS AND GOVERNMENTS HAVE GONE SILENT,,THEY ARE IN TOTAL BLACKOUT.. SOME SOURCES SEES THIS THING COMING IN ON MONDAY BUT I WILL TREAT IT AS A RUMOR AT THIS TIME.. http://bit.ly/RaXoMl SOURCES IN BAGHDAD SAY THAT ALL IS SECURE AND THAT OUR TROOPS ARE DOING A GOOD JOB BY IT.. THERE IS NO NEGATIVE NEWS OF GOVERNMENT IN IRAQ,,AND ALL IS READY TO GO ACCORDING TO SOME BANK EXSECUTIVES..IN MY OPINION I SEE THIS COMING OUT THIS WEEK FOR THERE IS NOTHING ELSE HOLDING IT..POLITICAL PROTOCOL IS NO MORE..PLEASE PASS IT ON FOR I AM HAVING SOME PROBLEMS COMUTICATING THESE NEWS TO ALL... GOD BLESS BLUWOLF

Besides being a blatant liar,bluwolf might have more luck if he didn't post in all caps like a teenage sugar fueled ADHD Face book addict

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Monday 20th October when. AS I look at the calendar Monday this year is the 22nd October 2012.

The next Monday 20th October is in 2014.

I would prefer not to wait that long. LOL

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 17

I guess if you "call it" every day...you are going to be right. There are so many sites, blogs, etc. that there is no chance to RV when everyone is not looking. I'll just wait for my phone to ring and then I'll check my email, then I'll follow directions to the best of my ability.

Chartman17biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz29vLYvNSJ

What an absolute piece of CRAP!

WHAT BANKS??

No banks have ANYTHING to do WITH or knowlege ABOUT "Coming in on Monday, 20 October." Do you think people on this blog haven't been dragged through ENOUGH garbage made-up crap to recognize a crapper?

• Upvote 7

What a dooosh!

• Upvote 4

I guess if you "call it" every day...you are going to be right. There are so many sites, blogs, etc. that there is no chance to RV when everyone is not looking. I'll just wait for my phone to ring and then I'll check my email, then I'll follow directions to the best of my ability.

Chartman17biggrin.gif

I agree, even a broken clock has the correct time twice a day. LOL So why Monday? The first day of the work week in the Middle East is actually Saturday.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, not trying to be rude. But the Iraqi couple sitting next to me drinking there first kamakazis say----No F...ing way. Just being honest as usual. And I gotta believe people with bucks that live there, Not some guru I have never even met much less know his real name. JMHO.

• Upvote 1

No way! Not to be a rain cloud, but with the Shabibi mess and a temp in his place...the last thing they are thinking about is a RV. Maliki just wants his fingers on that $63 Billion reserve that Shabs and company have built up. There's a load of outdated, over priced Czec fighter jets to pay for now. And Shabs situation won't even be addressed until November 6th, when Parliament comes back from another 2 week break. There is no work ethic, no sense of urgency for these people just as long as they hold their jobs and get a paycheck. The Fab 5 are going to have to buck up and dump Big M in order to have any chance of smoothing things out and get Iraq on the right road. We know Obama doesn't want that to happen before election day as that's more egg on the face for his (lack) of foreign policy.

BTW congrats to EVERYONE. Dinar Vets 1 MILLION posts, and counting. Lets hope this is resolved before post number 2 million.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

.IN MY OPINION I SEE THIS COMING OUT THIS WEEK FOR THERE IS NOTHING ELSE HOLDING IT

End Quote

Not good enough a reason as it's been demonstrated tons of times before.

Everything looked great until the name Bluwolf....that tells me not to believe it. He hasnt been right yet

Absolutely. He and all the others. He even screwed up right date and day . Monday is Oct.22.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Um...newsflash

today is Monday...but it's October 22nd (Year = 2012)..... ....about 1:39pm MST

so did this "guru" mean this year??? lmao or were they getting the crowd all hyped for a weekend "pump" like they do every payday, weekend or 3/4 day holiday...smh :P<_<:o

STILL NO RV...so this was an epic fail...lol

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 2

.IN MY OPINION I SEE THIS COMING OUT THIS WEEK FOR THERE IS NOTHING ELSE HOLDING IT

End Quote

Not good enough a reason as it's been demonstrated tons of times before.

Absolutely. He and all the others. He even screwed up right date and day . Monday is Oct.22.

Not sure why you got a red one so I evened you umbertino. Have a great week.

pp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1