Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Protesters are demanding remove Iraq from Chapter VII

Butifldrm

Protesters are demanding remove Iraq from Chapter VII

2012-10-19 21:20:18 [-] Text [+] BAGHDAD (Iba) .. Baghdad witnessed a number of provinces on Friday and to stop the protest demonstrations organized Mqldo religious authority, Mr. Mahmoud Sarkhi Hassani called it (the government between the seventh item, armament, and cries of the wounded people).

And participated in the demonstrations of dozens of intellectuals and national elites and the clergy and students of schools, colleges and universities Iraq, demanding the Iraqi government to work hard to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the oppressor.

They stressed that the survival of Iraq under this item unfair it lost sovereignty over money and people, and makes it the property of others looting, theft and rape, where it is known that Iraq existence under the jurisdiction of this decision will continue to pay the tribute of blood sons each of the bear and both claimed and claims the rights of During the compensation has no camels nor sentences.

The demonstrators also denounced corruption in state agencies and what they described as suspicious transactions to buy weapons worth billions of dollars and leave people suffering from insecurity and lack of services and widespread unemployment and the systematic murder gangs and kidnappings and التسليب in the country.

The voices of demonstrators demanding the elimination of corruption and ages of the country and to hold negligent, and laying the foundations of justice by working equal opportunities, and stay away from racism and sectarianism and narrow factional, and the Government Accountability implementation demands the people through parliament in accordance with rules defined by the Constitution, that the government is sincere in dealing solving problems of the people through the real demands and slogans and the applicable implementation.

They stressed that these demonstrations are the result of a mechanism labor Democrat to detect errors and political corruption administrative and financial control of state-building and give the people their legitimate rights and which aspires her every individual, and that by demanding to achieve social justice among the people, through the government and the regulator actress parliament, the advancement of reality economic and service to the general public without discrimination.

The demonstrators carried posters and banners inscribed with slogans in Arabic and English: Aaovernmh corruption will not be silent until you return the rights of the country, parliamentarians are getting richer and the orphans and widows are getting poorer and hungrier and other slogans. (End)

http://translate.goo...cs%26id%3D61845

• Upvote 3

Its about time. The politicians can't accomplish a single thing, time for the people to take control. Wonder how they feel when they have to read by candle light that Maliki is off spending millions on weapons.

I feel the GOI is tired of trying to make everyone happy UN, IMF, World Bank, US, Kwait, ect ect The government is acting out. Now the people are acting out.. Good cut the crap RV and lets get gong here....

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 2

wonder what would happen during an arab spring riot and take over of the iraqi govt while they are under chapter 7 ...wonder whos pushing these protests ..muslim brotherhood know they cant have a take over while they are under chapter 7 ..just something to think about . and could be what activities they been watching in iraq ,, and decided to wait on relkease of chapter 7 .. can you imagine losing iraq to a bunch of numbskulls after we lost thousands of american lives liberating that country .. installing a govt .. an educational system ... a banking system .. developed their oil fields .. ect,,,,, im sure those monkeys are eye balling all that wealth .... the way things are .. those brotherhood crackpots make one move and we are right back there to take back iraq ..they better get used to the fact .. iraq is not going to fall into hostle hands .. they will keep them under a close eye as long as it takes

• Upvote 1

There comes a time when the people of a country must stand up and make demands and see the elite of a country get their act together! It would seem that the people of Iraq have waited long enough!!

May the God of all people back them and see that they the people are treated corectly.

• Upvote 5

I don't want to be a downer, because I've been out of work for three years and I need an RV and that's an understatement, however...Iraq cannot be removed from Ch 7 until Maliki stops (seemingly) aligning himself more and more with Iran, and doing what seems to be everything he can to aid them...Maliki speaks with forked tongue.

I think Kuwait has done everything they can to show support for Iraq being removed from Ch 7 , especially since they're so heavily (reportedly) invested in Iraq's currency, and I'm sure they'd want an RV.

From watching all of the UN video's and reading all of the UN docs, the US is the main country that will not allow/support the removal of Iraq from Ch 7. If Maliki keeps acting in a way that shows he's doing all he can to aid Iran, the US will never vote for this. This is why we're seeing Maliki making statement that he's all for the SFA, then at the same time, we see articles indicating that he's done something else to aid (either directly or indirectly) Iran. Also, let's not forget Erbil/HCL/Infrastructure (which I feel Maliki wants at least in part to aid Iran) and the amnesty law, as well as seating the GOI fully (for example, at least the press has said, that M will only vote for NA candidates and we know the security minister has to be a nominee from a kurdish bloc), has to be done before the UN will lift Ch 7. It doesn't matter how many people protest.

I read an article today stating that the House of Rep.'s is considering bringing M in for questioning to ask him why he continually votes against laws designed to aid the people (poor and oppressed..most of the people).

I don't see Ch 7 getting lifted without some major intervention nor without seeing the implementation of all of the above I mention. With that said, we still don't know if an RV is a precondition of Ch 7 release, or if Ch 7 release has to occur before an RV.

Thanks for the article Butifldrm, you find some great articles. Very appreciated.

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 9

I don't want to be a downer, because I've been out of work for three years and I need an RV and that's an understatement, however...Iraq cannot be removed from Ch 7 until Maliki stops (seemingly) aligning himself more and more with Iran, and doing what seems to be everything he can to aid them...Maliki speaks with forked tongue.

I think Kuwait has done everything they can to show support for Iraq being removed from Ch 7 , especially since they're so heavily (reportedly) invested in Iraq's currency, and I'm sure they'd want an RV.

From watching all of the UN video's and reading all of the UN docs, the US is the main country that will not allow/support the removal of Iraq from Ch 7. If Maliki keeps acting in a way that shows he's doing all he can to aid Iran, the US will never vote for this. This is why we're seeing Maliki making statement that he's all for the SFA, then at the same time, we see articles indicating that he's done something else to aid (either directly or indirectly) Iran. Also, let's not forget Erbil/HCL/Infrastructure (which I feel Maliki wants at least in part to aid Iran) and the amnesty law, as well as seating the GOI fully (for example, at least the press has said, that M will only vote for NA candidates and we know the security minister has to be a nominee from a kurdish bloc), has to be done before the UN will lift Ch 7. It doesn't matter how many people protest.

I read an article today stating that the House of Rep.'s is considering bringing M in for questioning to ask him why he continually votes against laws designed to aid the people (poor and oppressed..most of the people).

I don't see Ch 7 getting lifted without some major intervention nor without seeing the implementation of all of the above I mention. With that said, we still don't know if an RV is a precondition of Ch 7 release, or if Ch 7 release has to occur before an RV.

Thanks for the article Butifldrm, you find some great articles. Very appreciated.

If this is the case then why are we selling them weapons and F-16's?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I can't answer this, Zig. Why is Maliki and the news stating that he's successfully purchased weapons from Russia and Czech? The SFA clearly states that Iraq cannot align themselves with any "enemy" of the US. Officially, for now, Iran is not an "enemy", but there's an awful lot of talk from US govt officials that we may be going to war with Iran. So, perhaps, the US is doing their best to "aid" Iraq, so they'll stay aligned with us? Also, the US and the UN have (reported) delegations in Iraq right now trying to deal with several UN related issues, as well as Ch 7, the Shabs issue/CBI and helping them resolve the bloc issues. However, if Maliki keeps doing things showing he aligns himself with Iran, it all could be blown. Perhaps the US is there to make sure they do whatever they need to do in order to secure our post there, and who knows, in the US's (collective) mind/agenda what that means. Could it mean they want to threaten M, or get rid of him...I would bet it involves at least those two scenarios.

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 4

Thank You Butifldrm for posting, Very Much Appreciated.

As For You Alexyn... Thank You For An Assessment Of A lot Of Time And Effort On your Part To Figure This Stuff Out.

Thank You Maggie

It just isn't making a bit of sense is it?

• Upvote 2

As For You Alexyn... Thank You For An Assessment Of A lot Of Time And Effort On your Part To Figure This Stuff Out.

Thank You Maggie

So good to see you Maggie. No it does not make sense at all.

Thank You Maggie

I believe that we will see it all start to make sense very, very soon!! God Bless!!

The American people and our troops do not need a war with Iran cause Israel deems them a threat. They are not a threat to us or any other nation with or without nukes and they don't hate us because we are free thats just propaganda. What happened when North Korea got a nuke? We left them alone!

Edited by DetroitDinar
  • Upvote 2

The American people and our troops do not need a war with Iran cause Israel deems them a threat. They are not a threat to us or any other nation with or without nukes and they don't hate us because we are free thats just propaganda. What happened when North Korea got a nuke? We left them alone!

Why even have allies if you don't have their backs. Is that not the point. ?

Why did this administration do nothing when N Korea sunk that S Korean ship a couple of years ago?

This act of war just faded away but you can bet our allies remember it well.

Right or wrong if my friend is being attacked or bullied I would step in to help.

No wiggle room here in my opinion. Either help our allies or break the relationships

Thank Butifldrm

wonder what would happen during an arab spring riot and take over of the iraqi govt while they are under chapter 7 ...wonder whos pushing these protests ..muslim brotherhood know they cant have a take over while they are under chapter 7 ..just something to think about . and could be what activities they been watching in iraq ,, and decided to wait on relkease of chapter 7 .. can you imagine losing iraq to a bunch of numbskulls after we lost thousands of american lives liberating that country .. installing a govt .. an educational system ... a banking system .. developed their oil fields .. ect,,,,, im sure those monkeys are eye balling all that wealth .... the way things are .. those brotherhood crackpots make one move and we are right back there to take back iraq ..they better get used to the fact .. iraq is not going to fall into hostle hands .. they will keep them under a close eye as long as it takes

JMO, But I would say that a;; the country's including the US., is backing and started these protests just like when the wanted Gadafi out.... GO RV!!!~~~ :o

So I wonder about the citizens protesting about chapter 7. Isn't that suspicious? You think they would want services and their money. So it tells me most likely maliki is telling them they can't get their money, and services until they are out of chapter 7. Also, he can't protect the country of bombings (which I also believe he is responsible for 99%) until he is out of chapter 7. He is doing everything to get them weapons. He already has the money to support Iran's nuclear and Assad's killing of citizens, so now he needs to fool his own people into thinking they will stay poor and unsafe until chapter 7 is lifted. Sheeple. The only thing left for his completion of an evil empire is the chapter 7. He needs to be able to buy arms freely. You got to hand it to him, remember he has been working on this for about 8 years. He is just about complete. But there's one thing that fool don't get. There is no way to get around a signed agreement he made with the US. HE MUST ENACT THE POLICY COUNCIL/ FEDERAL COUNCIL.

Now lets try to see what he next move is. The council will be voted on. He's already putting out crap about Allawi saying once again he is not part of the political process and don't deal with him. Next the council is voted, and there will be mass confusion of their policies. Any members of the council in opposition will be either assassinated or arrested. He will go to the province that needs to replace him and buy another member and have his goons approve them. Strip them of their duties, and try to have it abolished. Calling it unconstitutional by way of getting in the way of the PM's job. Remember he still holds every position in the government that deals with the armed forces and the oil money. All the ministers are an extension of him.

So, either way you look at it, he has created a lot of hate and there will be a lot of violence when he is someone either removed, whatever way it happens. I also feel our troops are in great danger there right now because his petty army might pull an Afghanistan number and turn on them. This is what I think is maliki's silenct orders. I don't trust that piece of crap of a human being for nothing. I knew when he did not give our troops immunity in Dec 2011 that he was up to no good. And look what has happened since. He's done EVERYTHING against democracy.

• Upvote 4

So good to see you Maggie. No it does not make sense at all.

This makes sense to me. I bet these are orchestrated events sponsored by our favorite two-bite wanna-be dictator, Maliki. The people of Iraq, IMHO, are not going to act out against Chapter VII, they are going to act out again their government because it is their government that is not providing the infrastructure to help them be successful and provide jobs.

Maliki wants out of Chapter VII to keep the busy bodies out of Iraq, and as I recall, Iraq can buy all the planes they want but Chapter VII impedes them from purchasing munitions. No tickey no washy.

Edited by Carrello

Could be, and could very well be I am wrong. Won't be the first time, and I am sure it won't be the last.

GM. B)

All I know is, every time I think I have a grasp as to what's going on over there, something new happens to confuse me !!!!

I'm soooo tired <_<