Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kobler looking with Shahristani remove Iraq from Chapter VII

k98nights

Kobler looking with Shahristani remove Iraq from Chapter VII

17/10/2012

AEC387A0-CEBB-4093-8D14-6EBE15568039_mw800_s.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani, afternoon, with a representative of the secretary-general of the United Nations, Martin Kobler, among other issues, including removing Iraq from Chapter VII.

statement said, issued today, the Office of Shahristani received / JD / copy : The meeting reviewed a number of issues concerning the political process in the country, and the role of the United Nations in conducting the Kirkuk Provincial Council elections.

statement added that "the talks between al-Shahristani, and Kobler touched to remove Iraq from Chapter VII". / end / 22

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=2110

• Upvote 4

GM, k98nights. I'm prayin for you. Everyones patience is wearing thin. Sharistani, has been a big hold up with HCL and the Kurds. I hope Koebler slapped him a few times and told him to get this done, the Iraqi people are suffering, because he is such a stubborn Mule.

• Upvote 3

GM, k98nights. I'm prayin for you. Everyones patience is wearing thin. Sharistani, has been a big hold up with HCL and the Kurds. I hope Koebler slapped him a few times and told him to get this done, the Iraqi people are suffering, because he is such a stubborn Mule.

Thank you Butifldrm, and good morning!

• Upvote 2

I Hear ya and Feel the same K98. I'm feeling the Heat also!! Doing a lot Praying and just giving it to GOD and let him take care of it!!

Amen. I totally agree Yota. The last four years have killed our business. Praying this thing pops before we have to do the same thing K98. Good morning everyone!

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear, everyone is in trying times these days. Homes are being foreclosed on hard working people that are just trying to survive and keep a roof over their families heads. They might NOT realize it but families are created in homes that hold lots of memories when that is taken away its very depressing. I have been praying alot too and hope this venture happens soon and helps the Iraqi citizens including everyone else that is involved with this investment.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

We are seeing a lot of "let's get something done" articles these days. I've noticed that all of the "3 zero's" articles have all but stopped! I believe we are seeing things finally moving very quickly in the direction that we have been looking for!! Everyone is in financial trouble right now...Iraq knows that they have the ability to do something about it....now let's see if they take a chance, And JUST DO IT!! God Bless!!