Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT PICTURE

dklll

10/18/2012 12:00 am

20-2663.jpg

IF WE RV AT 1.00 HOW MUCH MONEY DO WE SEE

WE ALSO SEE A MACHINE THAT COUNTS DINAR

ARE THEY TRADING IN FOR US DOLLARS?

GOOD WAY TO COLLECT DINAR WHEN THE BANK HAS TROUBLE.

It's apparent they don't put much value in the Dinar. It's scattered around like empty beer cans. :lol:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It's apparent they don't put much value in the Dinar. It's scattered around like empty beer cans. :lol:

You know, I would say the same thing. Except I was at my local bank yesterday doing a wire transfer and the manager just set a basket of Thai Baht in 1000 denoms. on the counter behind the tellers and walked away. By my guess it was at least 200k US worth. Just never know.

Back Packs full and wheel barrow loads just to buy groceries. Crazy we have no idea what that must be like compared to our everyday ease.

$100 USD worth of groceries would be five 25,000 dinar bills. Not sure how that requires a backpack or a wheel barrow.

• Upvote 2

$100 USD worth of groceries would be five 25,000 dinar bills. Not sure how that requires a backpack or a wheel barrow.

Totally right on the groceries but Iraq is mostly a cash economy so when a farmer buys grain it's cash, when you buy a car it's cash etc...

These transactions require stacks of cash. Book keeping is much more difficult

Mistakes are common.

IMO , I only see 1 or 2 stacks of 25,000 notes out of ALL that Dinar, so it would appear that (POSSIBLY, POSSIBLY) the recovery of the LARGE notes IN COUNTRY could be working ,JMO, I am looking at the bigger picture with tones of smaller notes and very little larger notes.

God Bless

Goooooooooooooo Rvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

• Upvote 1