Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investment Scam: North Idaho man sentenced for Ponzi scheme with Iraqi money

jenisamom

Looks like he was put in jail for -

1. not having a valid license

2. refusing to return the money when the investors asked for it back (this seems different than buying Dinar from a Dealer, in which you actually get the Dinar, and not just a promise of a return on the investment)

This does not seem to have any bearing on the investment that we have made in which we all physically have Dinar that we will take to a bank and exchange the currency after the RV. --which will be soon I hope!

When I saw this I thought I remembered it happening months ago ... I googled Jack Smiley and Idaho and got what you see below.

What you posted was the final disposition by the court ... 3 years probation and $1000 fine because he didn't have a license. Everyone got their money back.

It was actually reported almost a year ago http://statevssmiley.blogspot.com/ as the recovery of the dinar which he would not disclose took place June 2009

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Smiley arrested, again

Jack Smiley has been arrested and is currently in the Kootenai County Jail with a $100,000 bond. He has been charged with Grand Theft, General Fraud, Commodity Fraud, and 2 counts of Forgery.

These criminal charges have been brought by the Kootenai County prosecutor.

Posted by Alan Conilogue at 10:03 AM 3 comments