Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My final plea to US Citizens (all are welcome to read though)

pragerbabe

I have come and gone several times from this forum due to the hateful things that are thrown back and forth from all sides. I am by far not perfect but I have a standard, don't say and treat someone any less than how you would want to be treated. That being said, I will be truthful and say I might not comment back much, just wanted this to be discussed because I know there are some here I might still reach. And there are many positive discussions as well. Kudos to everyone who stays involved in learning and discussions from the opposing side.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/ Bring this sight up. Please tell me you are not worried about this more than all of the other things discussed here. This impacts everyone, men, women, ***, straight, rich, poor, liberal, conservative and even the independents/libertarians who are the focus group in this discussion. Now, blame this on who you want, it was added to by all sides, even Ron Paul, who was in Congress for 37 years, and fixed nothing he campaigns on. This election has to send a message, it may not be the message you want but it is the most important. The country we leave to our children is at stake.

I know you want to end the Fed, it won't happen. But what might happen is someone gets elected who gets our spending in control. I believe Mitt Romney is concerned about debt and jobs. I do not believe he is worried about changing your religion or personal beliefs. Obama had his shot. Liberals are more concerned with social issues than the debt. Romney has a proven business record of fixing problems.

Okay, what about foreign wars he will cause.....do you really think Romney will change how everyone in the Middle East are trying to destroy each other, not one US President has done that and the Johnson/Paul ticket wouldn't either. We will get involved if we have to, our previous show of 'power' has actually stopped more wars than we will ever know. We have lost that 'power' with Obama. As George W was caught saying "the President has little control over some decisions" (not actual quote, couldn't find it right now). We are run by powers that be....but we change the direction and speed everyday. Why do you think the conspiracy theories have been around for so long...they haven't been able to take over yet! You claim we are all just pawns, they just set up the elections to make us think we are doing something...they actually decided the 'hanging chad' thing worked well? I do think certain men are groomed for positions, but I still think the free will of "We Thee People" has an effect on the election. I also think that true believers make it up to the podium to be President. Google the Presidents who were assassinated or had attempts against their life. They were all free thinkers. This is one reason why, if elected, I will pray for Romneys' safety everyday.

Why would any person want to put themselves through what it takes to be President? The money one spends, the investigation into your past, the time it takes, the harm to your family members, what is the gain to be the leader of the free world? I think Mitt Romney thinks he can change the course and correct some mistakes we have made. He may have special interest backing him, he may not make all the right decisions, but if you look at his life, all the good he has done without asking for praise, to me, he just wants a chance. What is one more "fixed" election to you? You have been wanting the third party to emerge for how many years? This is the year it will happen? This election is more important than your own feelings at this point! This election might change where America is in a few years. Are you willing to risk us all because you want to show that your team can get 2% of the popular vote? That 2% ends up being 4% change for the other two candidates. That is the difference in this election. 2% Think about it, pray about it, look into your children's eyes and wonder "is this the year I really what to sucker punch the repubs?"

I don't say things eloquently, I don't bring a lot to the table, just this...it brings tears to my eyes to watch that clock...I can't get anything done at home because I am always on line in some comment section trying to get through to one last voter, going to some political function, sending money I don't have to a group I believe in, will none of this matter come November 6?... I am begging for your vote. Please join us one last time and vote Republican, if Romney does what George W did then I will never bother you again.

Thank you for your time to read this. I do respect everyone here and thank Adam for the space to chat.

• Upvote 9

I feel your pain man. It`s like watching a bad storm roll in. Unfortunately you will probably not sway anyone's mind. They are to far to the left to see the real world anymore. It`s going to be a very close race to the finish line. All we can do is pray theirs enough sanity in the U.S to pull it off. I would love to see the pauler`s arrive like the calvary in the last minute but wont hold my breath. They would rather form a circle and do the Custer`s last stand thing which is commendable and brave but pointless and selfish. So hope for the best but prepare for the worst my good man. And oh yeah one more thing Never beg.

• Upvote 3

Pragerbabe....actually that was very eloquent ;)

Just want you to know, I've happily seen several folks on DV that I

considered die-hard Paul voters change their minds to Romney....

The good guys are going to win this year....Hang in there. :D

• Upvote 2