Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 dreams all point to healthy RV

I havent posted in a long time, although I read DV everyday.

Since we're talking about dreams; I'll get up the courage to share.

My daughter had a dream LAST OCTOBER (2011). She is only 14 yrs old and knows very little about the dinar. She knows we own some and hope to someday make money off of it, but no more detail than that.

She woke up one morning in October, and told me this dream. That she was in the woods; lost, and she was praying that God would help her to find her way out. Then she looked up and saw a neon sign saying "RV".

She walked out of the woods toward it, and it was an actual RV dealership with motor homes all around. SHe walked into the building (office) of the place, and she said there were TVs mounted all over the walls, and calendars everywhere, and on everything, it said JANUARY 3rd.

She woke up knowing the "RV" was happening on JAN 3rd. I dont think God could have made that any clearer!! LOL

Needless to say, we were up almost all night on Jan 2nd, really believing this was happening, because her dream was so real and vivd; it seemed too strange to just be a coincidence.

NOW that a whole year later has gone by... I am wondering if it will be JAN 3rd 2013

Which brings me to one more weird thing. The same night my daughter had that dream, my older daughter was in Walmart. (OK.. -please dont bash; Im just sharing this with anyone who may find this hopeful). She was standing behind someone in line. She was watching the person in front of her check -out. The casheir told the customer that the total was "$13.13"

My daughter said for some strange reason; that number gave her chills and she stood there wondering why that rang in her ears and she couldnt let it go. She asked God if that number was supposed to mean something; she truly felt that God was trying to tell her something.

When we talked about all of this later... and my younger daughter shared her dream; my older daughter said, "Thats IT! 1313! January 3rd, is 1-3-13... 1313!

NOW.. I dont want the firing squad showing up on my doorstep on Jan 4th when this doesnt happen. Im not responsible for what happens! LOL.. but I thought I would just share what happened at our house and what we're all secretly wondering. (and now, its not a secret anymore, cause I just told all of you!) haha

Edited by Blessed4ever
  • Upvote 5

I, too, have had several dreams I believe are related

to the dinar. My three brothers and I all own dinar. My sister does not.

I had a dream that we were all gathered together

for a great celebration, and everyone of us were all getting

into our own limos with our spouses and children.

The street was lined with limos and we were laughing

and celebrating, all except my sister. She was one of the

limo drivers!

When I told her the next day of my dream, she immediately

said, "I will buy some today."

Well, several months after that I had another dream.

My sister's husband was dressed in a very expensive suit and

he was hugging my husband and crying and thanking him for

helping to change his life...

I do believe we are going to RV!

• Upvote 1

Well, I will step on into the dream wagon and risk getting slammed, for sharing with the fam. I'm up this early because of this very reason. I'm sure that I dream, but rarely do I remember a dream. This past week my dreams have been so vivid that they wake me from my sleep. This morning the dream was simply the number 30, posted on some type of sign, similar to a street sign, and the still lingering feeling that it involved my dinar safely locked away. I originally got up to read about the number 30, and it's significance as it relates to dreams. I decided to hit DV first, and saw this post. Ironic? Yes,indeed. I then went to my numbers site, and looked up the number sequence 30. This is what the number 30 represents. Neg away, I am not doing anything more than sharing a VERY vivid dream I had sometime this morning.

The number 30 is made up of the vibrations of the number 3 and number 0. The number 3 carries the energies of communication and self-expression, spontaneity and charisma, enthusiasm and exuberance, expansion and the principles of increase, inspiration and creativity. Number 3 also relates manifesting and manifestation and to the Ascended Masters. The number 0 resonates with the vibrations and energies of eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning

point. The number 0 stands for potential and/or choice, and is a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects as it is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. It suggests that you listen to your intuition, inner-wisdom and higher-self as this is where you will find all of your answers. The number 0 magnifies and amplifies the energies and attributes of the number it appears with; in this case, the number 3. This makes the number 30 a number of joy, creativity and society, spiritual awakening and being spiritually connected to Source.

http://angelnumbers.webs.com/

• Upvote 2

I've had similar dreams relating to the dinar. During this dream I finally received the text & email that we've all so patiently waited for. I fetch my portable safe(don't forget the key;)) & make my way to what looks to be a bank in the city. I cash out some lower denoms and deposit the remainder & remember a feeling of elation! I had a visual of wads of cash overflowing from pockets & woke up before it got real interesting :) Thank you for reading.

Why were you running? :)

Four out of the five had STDs.

lol...yeah, you see

the thing about "dreams" is that at some point you have to WAKE UP to reality.

Only thing that "really" happened this month was Shabs getting the boot. So I can only hope that in the next two weeks (before it officially becomes Nov. 2012)...that I will be a millionaire. Hey I'll play along too...a girl can "dream" right?? lol :P

You display your ignorance in a way that is stunning over and over and over again.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

one thing I recommend is not taking melatonin when you sleep. I swear I have the craziest dreams at night, but I sleep well LOL. I tell you I would probably get banned if I told you the dreams I am having with melatonin, maybe I need to buy another brand of melatonin

I took some last night and I too have the craziest dreams when I take it. Last night I dreamed they found out that Jesus was really a stand up comedian......not a good one though. I am not trying to insult anyone, it was a crazy dream.

Msmortgagewiz, you rock!! I'm not into numbers or dreams but I like your post . You usually bring some interesting info. here ty. BTW I do believe in dreams I just don't know the meaning behind alot of them .

Handy, get a dream book to help with interpretation, but find a book that the resonates with you. You will know it when you find it.

Msmortgagewiz, I love your post and the information on the numbers and no bashing here, only applause. Thank you.

This is a bit off here, but I have wondered if the prediction of the Mayans regarding the end of the world in Dec 2012, isn't a prediction of the end of the world we know, only to come back anew and not to be destroyed, but the Earth and its inhabitants being reborn again, and I am not referring to reborn Christian rhetoric. The death and rebirth scenario.

The thing about dreams is they usually show the opposite of what can be expected. If you dream of money, a bill will arrive. If you dream of a tornado, an aunt sends $$ for a new roof. Dreams...well dreams are ambiguous, shaky, not to be trusted. Dreams can come as a nightmare, and a nightmare as a dream. I can only surmise yours to be grim. Better live frugally, tough times could be ahead. On the upside, my recent one about 3 vultures in the front yard and a spectre with a sickle on the doorstep could be a great omen. An Rv by the end of the month... or maybe just an invitation to a Halloween party. Go Rv! :twothumbs:

Refreshing post. I have to add mine also.....for the past 2 month I have been telling my mother something great and positive is right around the corner. I dont know what it is...but I feel it. Its the same excitement and relief I felt when my business sold years ago in after being on the market for over a year. Something is coming.

• Upvote 2

Handy, get a dream book to help with interpretation, but find a book that the resonates with you. You will know it when you find it.

Msmortgagewiz, I love your post and the information on the numbers and no bashing here, only applause. Thank you.

This is a bit off here, but I have wondered if the prediction of the Mayans regarding the end of the world in Dec 2012, isn't a prediction of the end of the world we know, only to come back anew and not to be destroyed, but the Earth and its inhabitants being reborn again, and I am not referring to reborn Christian rhetoric. The death and rebirth scenario.

Hey Carrello, hope you are doing well. You are not even the slightest degree off, in what I believe the date represents, but that is just my opinion. I have researched many different meanings that are associated with the Mayans, and the end of the world 12/21/2012. Here is the one I like the best.

On December 21st, 2012, the day of the winter solstice, the Mayans saw that the Earth would line up with the sun directly blocking the "center" of the Milky Way. And the New Age philosophers believe when we're eclipsed from that center, we'll briefly be deprived of the energy we get from the universe. Which is glibly analogous to the old clocks on the VCRs -- once we get the energy back, we'll still be around, but we'll be cleansed and reset and flashing 12:00. :D The Mayans didn't use the modern Gregorian calendar, obviously. So modern Mayan scholars have had to translate their calendar system (based roughly around years featuring 13 months of 20 days) into our system (a bunch of months that are a bunch of different lengths). December 21st, 2012 is the most common conclusion for the apocalypse. :blink:

http://www.11points.com/News-Politics/11_Random_Facts_About_the_2012_Mayan_Apocalypse

Hey Carrello, hope you are doing well. You are not even the slightest degree off, in what I believe the date represents, but that is just my opinion. I have researched many different meanings that are associated with the Mayans, and the end of the world 12/21/2012. Here is the one I like the best.

On December 21st, 2012, the day of the winter solstice, the Mayans saw that the Earth would line up with the sun directly blocking the "center" of the Milky Way. And the New Age philosophers believe when we're eclipsed from that center, we'll briefly be deprived of the energy we get from the universe. Which is glibly analogous to the old clocks on the VCRs -- once we get the energy back, we'll still be around, but we'll be cleansed and reset and flashing 12:00. :D The Mayans didn't use the modern Gregorian calendar, obviously. So modern Mayan scholars have had to translate their calendar system (based roughly around years featuring 13 months of 20 days) into our system (a bunch of months that are a bunch of different lengths). December 21st, 2012 is the most common conclusion for the apocalypse. :blink:

http://www.11points.com/News-Politics/11_Random_Facts_About_the_2012_Mayan_Apocalypse

Another Mayan Fact is that The Mayans never actually predicted an apocalypse. There's nothing in Mayan texts that specifically says "The world is ending on December 21st, 2012." That's just when the long-form version of their calendar runs out. The Mayans believed time isn't linear, like we do, they believed it's cyclical.

And at the end of this cycle (the 12th cycle), life and society as we know it will be wiped out to start again fresh. But none of the texts ever say, "Yeah, come December 21st, 2012, you are all _____. So use your gift cards now."

one thing I recommend is not taking melatonin when you sleep. I swear I have the craziest dreams at night, but I sleep well LOL. I tell you I would probably get banned if I told you the dreams I am having with melatonin, maybe I need to buy another brand of melatonin

Actually, Melatonin contains serotonin. You can boost just enough serotonin to basically be in that half-sleeping state where you're still dreaming, but your dreams are more vivid and you remember them better (because you're partially awake). I would recommend scaling back on the Melatonin, or start writing your own version of 50 Shades of Grey.

My dreams were a little more obscure yet telling. I never purchased Dinar with aspirations of becoming a millionaire. I feel regardless of what this investment brings each of us, that we still hold a responsibility to Society. Don't take me wrong, but I am troubled when I hear professed Christians make statements regarding this investment that are attached to purchases that are elaborate and excessive. It is my hope that all can and will act responsibly with the potential wealth of this speculative investment. What will each of us be labeled if we immediately go buy that new Ferrari or Yacht? Perception is reality and truth to the eyes of the beholder. My hopes are that it will provide enough to allow me to invest in the well being of others, and hopefully for the advancement of his Kingdom. Not saying it's not ok to treat yourself with extraordinary items. I AM saying it is not the Lords will for those that asked for this in his name to make those purchases a priority. I remain encouraged and press forward with every day!

The people that build and sell those luxury items are children of God as well and buying those items would be a blessing to them. Enabling them to provide for there families. What a miracle blessing this would be. The gift that keeps on giving. :D:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Actually, Melatonin contains serotonin. You can boost just enough serotonin to basically be in that half-sleeping state where you're still dreaming, but your dreams are more vivid and you remember them better (because you're partially awake). I would recommend scaling back on the Melatonin, or start writing your own version of 50 Shades of Grey.

True... I got to experiment that myself not long ago.

Edited by umbertino