Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 dreams all point to healthy RV

Well, I had this dream....5 beautiful and scantily clad young women were chasing me around a room...and....well, you can imagine the rest! :D

Mine Is A Similar Type Dream -

Except That They Are Pounding On My Hotel Room Door All Nite Until I Finally Have To Let Them Out !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

Thanks to all contributors. I have found that remembering dreams is half the trick and interpreting them properly is the other. If people actually paid attention to their dreams and took the time to think about the deeper meanings in their symbols, they could avoid a lot of heartache. Keeping a journal by your bed and writing down what you remember as soon as you wake up, will get you in the habit of remembering regularly and with greater detail. There are also excellent websites providing dream symbol analysis. Dreams are often given to us as we sleep to help avoid making mistakes in our waking life or prepare us for what is coming down our path. My wife and I discuss our dreams every morning and have really benefited from this. I highly recommend it.

:o WOW i have had that same thought a few times about the tablet by bedside and write down what i had dreamed ,,, { really } ...... about this dinar stuff dreams .... { mine ----- a sunny day seemed like about the time frame was around 3 too 5 in afternoon ,, the sun seemed like it wasn`t directly above ... i say that ,,because i was at an a.t.m. machine ... i was in a very very up mode ... put the number too account in and found i had a ---> 4 and a lot of zeros behind the 4---- looked like 400000 ---- i don`t remeber a decimal point hoping it is 400000. <----- ;) this was back i think the first of last summer , when the dinar news was really getting high about the d.f.i funds soo this might have been the kicker too me dreaming about it ,,,,,,,, -------> last week --- before we found out about sabbi deals ,,, had another one --------- > was about the dinar and the rates ,,, i was seeing .26 { now if we look at currency exchange numbers we see saudi arabia and a few others are listed in the . xx digets example .27 or .23 -- and they are worth around 2 too 3 per ... u.s. dollar ----- } back too the dream .26 was the rate i was in a panic --- could not find a place too cash in .... seems like a flash and the next rate was .02 or .05 really low ,,,, i woke up sweating bullets ...... that is the dreams i have had ..... i put it as too watching dinar news wayyyyyyyy too much ,,,, but if the first dream really was 4,000,000 what ever , ididn`t have enough dinar in hand at that time too make it with the rates ,,,, but now i do ;) sooo it is warm out now and the sun would be about the same as in the dream at 3 sooo here`s too a great dream

• Upvote 1

At the first of this year i had a dream where a man told me to invest in an oil lease because my checking account was only paying a little more than 1%. When i woke up i thought about it but the thing is my check account does not pay any interest and i dont have enough money to invest in an oil lease. Then a few months later i got a letter in the mail from my bank which said they were going to start paying interest on checking accounts in a month or so and i just needed to come in and change my account if i wanted it. And i figure an RV will give me the money i need to invest in oil leases.

I keep a note book beside my bed also and write down my dreams if i think they are from God or have some other meaning. I started this a few years ago when God started showing me things in dreams and they actually came true later. Some times i did not figure it out until after if happened though and im like yeah thats it. Some of my family thought i was crazy but we will see who is laughing after the dinar RV which they also thought i was crazy for getting into. I have a long list of dreams that have come true later. Even one with Jesus showing me i should get babtized which i found out later was because i was doubting my salvation. But when i did go through with it everything was the same as the dream showed it would be. The churches water boiler busted and turned the water green before i got there and i had dreamed a similar thing 6 months earlier.

Heres a good one for yeah. A few weeks ago i had a dream and was told someone was in my house and then i woke up after something picked up my bed on my side a few inches or so i suppose and dropped it which woke me up rather fast. But no one was there. Inded up it was a devil in my house and my angel woke me up so i could take care of the situation. Exercise kingdom authority and kick it out. I know thats hard to believe but since i have learned to lay hands on the sick and see God heal people i have seen other things start manifesting as well from the Evil side i guess to try and scare me off. Its like the devil will leave you alone until you figure out how real the spirit realm is and start operating as a son of God should and then he says oh well he knows its for real now might as well quite hiding and try and scare him back into being a powerless christian.

I know this all sounds loony and 5 years ago i would have agreed but i have seen to much in the last couple of years to care what anyone else thinks.

• Upvote 6

Well, I had this dream....5 beautiful and scantily clad young women were chasing me around a room...and....well, you can imagine the rest! :D

sounds made up to me....doesn't ring true! no way would you have been running :-)

• Upvote 1

sounds made up to me....doesn't ring true! no way would you have been running :-)

More of my dream came to me late yesterday - they were chasing me because I had all of my dinar in my hands. Isn't that just typical? :D

and in the words of John Kay

I like to dream, yes, yes

Right between the sound machine

On a cloud of sound I drift in the night

Any place it goes is right

Goes far, flies near

To the stars away from here

Well, you don't know what

We can find

Why don't you come with me little girl

On a magic carpet ride

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=EEEzbFxEbB8

• Upvote 2

speaking of dreams... My wife (who doesn't know I have dinar--- wanting to surprise her) had a dream last week. Usually, when she tells me about a dream she's had (rarely) it come true. She said that i was talking to someone in the dream and my hands were full of cash. I was buying something, and told them that there's plenty more where that came from! ( from someone who doesn't know about dinar--- i was impressed)

• Upvote 1

I'm driving around in a new Ferrari convertible

End Quote

Which model?

From Atlanta news - an eighteen year old and his 21 year old passenger driving a Ferrari, at 4:00 a.m crashed and went 60 feet into the woods. Car caught fire, the 2 were able to crawl out safely, but badly burned. My question assuming that the car was owned by a parent, who in their right mind allows an 18 year old son to drive their Ferrari? Sounds like a prescription for big trouble and heartache.

http://www.11alive.c...opnews|bc|large

• Upvote 1

Dreams are our imaginations way of showing us what our reality can become. American Dream, dreams of the future, dreams of our on path in life, are all linked to our reality. So the dreaming of something happening can very well happen in real life. For example: my on experience, I was flat broke with $8.00 to my name 4 days before Christmas had a dream so life like about playing the numbers of my birthday in the pick 4, I played them and won $5000.00 dollars the following night 3 days before Christmas. So my point is if you put faith in your dreams they can a will come true!!!! So please everyone dream that this investment finally come to an end and.RV's

Wow....I find this interesting. I too had exactly three dreams, one a night for three nights in a row about two weeks ago. I did share them with DebLayne so she can confirm. All three had potential significance to the RV. And for the Record...yes, I am a Christian, I do believe that God does speak to us in our dreams, and YES I do believe my dreams were from Him. Good thread!

• Upvote 4

Wow....I find this interesting. I too had exactly three dreams, one a night for three nights in a row about two weeks ago. I did share them with DebLayne so she can confirm. All three had potential significance to the RV. And for the Record...yes, I am a Christian, I do believe that God does speak to us in our dreams, and YES I do believe my dreams were from Him. Good thread!

could you share some of your dreams with us please? :)

I also know some Christians devoted to God that have had dreams involving this investment. One that I was told was she was at some type of train station and it had a huge billboard sign with names going across and on it said Recent Millionaires: and it had HER name on it flashing along with several other names. Yes, i am in belief God speaks through dreams ive had my own experiences and i have always remembered those dreams involving the Lord and no other ones.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

I also know some Christians devoted to God that have had dreams involving this investment. One that I was told was she was at some type of train station and it had a huge billboard sign with names going across and on it said Recent Millionaires: and it had HER name on it flashing along with several other names. Yes, i am in belief God speaks through dreams ive had my own experiences and i have always remembered those dreams in invovling the Lord and no other ones.

My dreams were a little more obscure yet telling. I never purchased Dinar with aspirations of becoming a millionaire. I feel regardless of what this investment brings each of us, that we still hold a responsibility to Society. Don't take me wrong, but I am troubled when I hear professed Christians make statements regarding this investment that are attached to purchases that are elaborate and excessive. It is my hope that all can and will act responsibly with the potential wealth of this speculative investment. What will each of us be labeled if we immediately go buy that new Ferrari or Yacht? Perception is reality and truth to the eyes of the beholder. My hopes are that it will provide enough to allow me to invest in the well being of others, and hopefully for the advancement of his Kingdom. Not saying it's not ok to treat yourself with extraordinary items. I AM saying it is not the Lords will for those that asked for this in his name to make those purchases a priority. I remain encouraged and press forward with every day!

• Upvote 2

My dreams were a little more obscure yet telling. I never purchased Dinar with aspirations of becoming a millionaire. I feel regardless of what this investment brings each of us, that we still hold a responsibility to Society. Don't take me wrong, but I am troubled when I hear professed Christians make statements regarding this investment that are attached to purchases that are elaborate and excessive. It is my hope that all can and will act responsibly with the potential wealth of this speculative investment. What will each of us be labeled if we immediately go buy that new Ferrari or Yacht? Perception is reality and truth to the eyes of the beholder. My hopes are that it will provide enough to allow me to invest in the well being of others, and hopefully for the advancement of his Kingdom. Not saying it's not ok to treat yourself with extraordinary items. I AM saying it is not the Lords will for those that asked for this in his name to make those purchases a priority. I remain encouraged and press forward with every day!

of course and i agree but if you knew this woman like i do then you would know she is content and gives it all to the lord and never even talks about money so it stuck in my mind when she had told me this coming from her was a shock to me.

• Upvote 3

I have always thought that, as an adult, I didn't dream since, for so many years, I could not recall any dreams, but for the past couple of years, I have begun to have dreams about the house I want. In fact, for the past few months, I have randomly dreamed I am living in the house I have wanted for many years. One of my most cherished goals is to build a beautiful home, one of the most important reasons I bought dinar in the first place. I often go online and search through house plans and look for houses for sale, and visit furniture and appliance stores, but I have done this for many years. Doing it is not new. It's only been lately, however, that a variety of important parts of my dream house are falling into place in my dreams in a much more specific and detailed way than ever before. For example, based on recent dreams, I can now describe perfectly the workout section in my house, which is situated in what would normally be a large reading area on one side of a Master bedroom, so all I have to do is to jump on the bike or treadmill first thing every morning. This is in a fairly large bay window area, with sunlight streaming in, and lots of beautiful trees just outside, and I can even almost hear the sound of the leaves rattling in the wind. And the kitchen in my house is to die for. If you only knew how many years I have dreamed of owning this house, but until now, I could only "see" it in vague, general terms. I simply could not envision specifics like the tile, cabinets, appliances, flooring and even the smallest details such as the sink in my dream kitchen. My office is another "dream" room in my house, which I could not imagine in detail before, but now I know exactly what it looks like. This didn't come in one huge dream. After one of my dreams, I can only remember something as small as perhaps just a kitchen faucet or a sink, whatever, but only one or two small things each time. However, each time, the new addition has been permanent, and then in future dreams, I walk through some part of the house I dreamed before and find an added new detail or two.

I know it sounds weird, even to me, but it feels like in my dreams, I am building, one detail at a time, my perfect house, the one I have always wanted. But I still don't dream every night. I have been told that we all dream every night, but if that's true, I sure don't remember it every morning, just sometimes, and when I do remember my dreams, they bring another detail of the house I want. Funny, I hadn't thought of this before, but I have always called this my "dream" house. And I also hadn't thought of this either, but I also wonder if the reason I could not supply the details before is because I never truly believed I could have that house, but the details are now filling in because I now believe it will happen. Ah, well. . . . As with all such strange events, I don't have the answers to this enigma, just the mystery of it.

• Upvote 1

of course and i agree but if you knew this woman like i do then you would know she is content and gives it all to the lord and never even talks about money so it stuck in my mind when she had told me this coming from her was a shock to me.

I understand completely and applaud her and all those that will be blessed with courageous and proper intentions!!! Thanks easyrider!

• Upvote 2

does anyone remember the post from (screen name was blessed something) that said God revealed to him a certain month he would be financially blessed but wasn't told which year, also what address he would live at etc. I'm trying to remember which month he said it would be. does anyone else remember this or was I also dreaming?

I remember this, too, but I don[t recall when he said it was to happen. But he sounded quite sincere. :)

Wow great responses. I guess I believe we are always guided by forces (Christ for example) further along the path than us. I also believe we have a higher self or soul who is our constant companion. I think we are meant to live a life through this soul body with less emphasis on the material or physical reality.

I'm not saying the material is irrelevant. The soul is just more important to what we are as children of God and what we have the potential to do. I'm preparing to share and give to whoever I find an intention arising in my heart to help.

We can also enjoy this new wealth for ourselves. Helping out a charity and buying a new car should not be mutually exclusive lol.

I recalled today that my first post was about three dreams I'd had when first invested, all which made me feel I had made a good decision. I've just had another 3 last week, so I hope that means the circle is now complete.:)

Edited by riseandshine
  • Upvote 1