Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 dreams all point to healthy RV

In the last week I have had 3 distinct dreams, all pointing to my life changing dramatically and that I should use the time now to plan and prepare for what i want to do. Despite all of the crazy news lately, it feels to me we will be benefiting greatly from the decision to invest. One of my dreams even pointed to the end of October as an important date for me - and hopefully all of you.

Just wanted to share :)

Thank you for sharing your dreams with us, riseandshine. Dreams are potent elixirs and can carry deep premonitions, and I hope your dreams are just that..

• Upvote 6

Thanks Pucksterguy and Carello. I wouldn't have posted if the dreams weren't so clear symbolically to me. Nothing's guaranteed of course, but something seems ready to pop, and I think we're going to be holding the right end of the Christmas cracker when the smoke clears.

Edited by riseandshine
  • Upvote 3

In the last week I have had 3 distinct dreams, all pointing to my life changing dramatically and that I should use the time now to plan and prepare for what i want to do. Despite all of the crazy news lately, it feels to me we will be benefiting greatly from the decision to invest. One of my dreams even pointed to the end of October as an important date for me - and hopefully all of you.

Just wondering are you a believer in Christ.

And if so do you feel these dreams might have come from him.

Some say God never deals in money but I personally find the idea ridiculous.Like it or not it takes money to survive in this world and even to get the basic necessities.

And having wealth in itself is not evil,but rather it is how the money is used and what place it holds in your heart.People like King David,Job,and Solomon in his early days were blessed with much wealth by God.So I just can't see why people automatically think money =evil

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Well, I had this dream....5 beautiful and scantily clad young women were chasing me around a room...and....well, you can imagine the rest! :D

Yeah I can imagine it get's pretty hairy from there wpsmit!!! rolleyes.gif

funny-cute-puppies-eating.jpg

Btw... I have had many dreams, some were very symbolic and meaningful, but to be honest... most of the the time I couldn't figure em out until after the fact. wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Now I lay me down to sleep, my IQD I hope to keep,

Rv now or by Thanksgiving, with a text from Adam to all the living,

If we may and if we might, Please make us all rich overnight !!

I'm a poet and dont know it, but my feet show it cause their longfellows :D

• Upvote 9

Thanks for sharing, riseandshine....Once again....If only.....

• Upvote 1

I've been experiencing a dream of my own over and over. I'm driving around in a new Ferrari convertible for days visiting all my relatives and friends stopping at take-out windows and drive up ATM's withdrawing truck loads of money. There's only one thing that keeps bothering me about these dreams is that everyone keeps asking me...................Why are you naked ! :blink:

Good Luck to us all !!!!

Edited by Man_Kind
  • Upvote 6

Rise and Shine and Everyone Else,

Since we are talking and reading about dreams may I share this with the members? I live in New Orleans and everypne may remember back in August 2005, we were devastated by Hurricane Katrina. By the grace of God my family was able to evacuate the day before. I initally moved around for a couple of months did not know where to go, but ended up in Katy, Texas. Thank God for all the nice people in Katy, who provided assistance to me and my family. Katy, is also a beautiful city if we could get this RV going I am thinking seriously about possibly moving there to live. However, with this said I know we are talking about dreams.

While I was in Katy, for about 6 months I got really sick and had to have emergency surgery. I had never been sick before and never been in the hospital a day in my life until then. I remember having a dream after surgery about Iraq, Babylon, and their money. I knew the war was going on in Iraq, but I knew nothing about their money or the name dinar, but the dream was telling me to learn about the dinar and that it would help me and others who knew about it in the future. So I was released from the hospital after almost a week stay, and I arrived home and I could not believe in the mail someone sent me a CD about becoming Rich almost overnight and the CD was all about the Iraqi New Dinar. I could not believe it when I listened to it because I usually throw stuff like that away as junk mail, but something told me to listen to it on the cover it said nothing about Iraqi Dinar so I did not know what it was until I listened. After that I invested every spare money I could get into purchasing the dinar since 2006, and I still feel from my dream that something good is going to happen soon for all of us. This is my first time sharing this, but this is how I know about the Iraqi Dinar and my faith in God is Strong because I am still alive after all that and I was told about the dinar in a Dream! GO RV!

• Upvote 16

In your dreams ????? oh come on, Dream on Zombie. For crying out loud.

I dam sure don't believe in Your dreams. Maybe you were having a out of body experience, LOL

Go Iraq

lol...yeah, you see

the thing about "dreams" is that at some point you have to WAKE UP to reality.

Only thing that "really" happened this month was Shabs getting the boot. So I can only hope that in the next two weeks (before it officially becomes Nov. 2012)...that I will be a millionaire. Hey I'll play along too...a girl can "dream" right?? lol :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

does anyone remember the post from (screen name was blessed something) that said God revealed to him a certain month he would be financially blessed but wasn't told which year, also what address he would live at etc. I'm trying to remember which month he said it would be. does anyone else remember this or was I also dreaming?

does anyone remember the post from (screen name was blessed something) that said God revealed to him a certain month he would be financially blessed but wasn't told which year, also what address he would live at etc. I'm trying to remember which month he said it would be. does anyone else remember this or was I also dreaming?

you were totally like this "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

LOL j/k :P:lol::P

Edited by Princess DinarTard

Thanks to all contributors. I have found that remembering dreams is half the trick and interpreting them properly is the other. If people actually paid attention to their dreams and took the time to think about the deeper meanings in their symbols, they could avoid a lot of heartache. Keeping a journal by your bed and writing down what you remember as soon as you wake up, will get you in the habit of remembering regularly and with greater detail. There are also excellent websites providing dream symbol analysis. Dreams are often given to us as we sleep to help avoid making mistakes in our waking life or prepare us for what is coming down our path. My wife and I discuss our dreams every morning and have really benefited from this. I highly recommend it.

• Upvote 1

I've studied dreams and dreaming for years. I've recorded dreams for years. Some have symbolic meaning, some have direct meaning, most we never understand. But don't ever think they are a bunch of hooey. They can sometimes be a way of tapping into a universal intelligence that we most often don't tap into in our waking hours.

I remember which thread you're talking about;but for the life of me I wouldn't know how to find it.

and maybe I'm over thinking it wanting it to be true,but are you thinking he said October because I think the same.