Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My daughter got the part of Snow White

Bumper64

I am proud to say that my 17 year old daughter tried out for the Snow White character at Disney in Orlando and out of 80+ girls that tried out my daughter got the part. She is a senior in high school and is taking all advanced courses (college courses) and carries a A-B grade average. She will only be able to work as Snow White on a part time bases due to still being in high school.

I am a proud father and wanted to share my excitement for her with all my DV family! emot-downsbravo.gifemot-downsbravo.gif

Great Job Megan, I am very proud of you!!!!!!!!

Dad/Bump

Bumper you should be proud of your daughter's accomplishment, she is quite a young lady to reach for goals and set standards for herself.............This is something she will remember and carry with her the rest of her life. This also speaks volumes of what kind of parenting she has.......Well done and Congrads to the both of you.

• Upvote 3

I want to say THANKS to everyone!!

I LOVE THIS SITE AND THE PEOPLE ON IT!!

You all are the best and I can't wait to show this to my daughter!!

I have done a lot of things wrong in my life up to this ripe ole age of 48, but if I can look at myself in the mirror and see a good dad I will feel that I have done my job on this earth and for my kids!! smile.gifsmile.gif

I can't always give my 2 daughters all the material things that I would like to but I can give them love and all the hugs they can handle because they come - free of charge!!!smile.gif

• Upvote 6