Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deception

simple

DECEPTION

October 16, 2012

The deception is on the Americans who are in such deep pain that they will vote for a man who has no compassion for country welfare. Voting for a party that has trivial guardianship for the country, as a whole can’t be rationalized. A party that sacrifices 4 years of filibustering job creation or any progression through a recession period SHOULD NOT have a platform to stand on in this election –they don’t have a legitimate platform. But even more… a man who thinks sending people to the emergency room is adequate healthcare… the most EXPENSIVE healthcare possible and paid for by the PUBLIC – we’ve been there - done that. Not preventive medicine but reactive indentured recovery.

A person stands for NOTHING if he stands for EVERYTHING. Infinite ignorance equals infinite bliss. Who in the hell likes to be deliberately lied to for the hell of it – folks yearning for economic relief should recognize the shift back to prosperity and stop fighting the reality of today’s society, the melting pot. Don’t you dare think Romney or anyone else will bring back the 50s… We can’t turn back now. This is for the children… education and more avenues to college are critical. Prosperity will never be what we saw yester-year but our children will adapt, compete and improve if we properly promote them. My money is on the kids. I’m not just voting for a president but for a government that will produce teachers and educational liberties for the next generation.

What I want from the government: nice roads; general welfare for the country and protection of the weak; regulations to protect me from unscrupulous behaviors; a fair chance for my neighbor and me to pursue dreams that will support our families and neighborhoods. My votes will appoint fellow constituents who wish to work on my behalf to meet those expectations while I pursue my core plan. I’ll adapt to revolutions, I’ll overcome adversities! I expect the government to tax me for these duties. I also expect these administrators to be justly regulated with more of my tax dollars. I don’t expect insurances on all promises; I don’t expect all promises to be attainable; I don’t expect tactical deceits.

The scripted pretext toward the President could be a bestseller. Mediums have convinced half the country to consign to fears regarding the truth about American history, the years that led up to the present administration, runaway spending of the deficit, myth of birthplace, absence of regulations, fair tax system, swelling of welfare recipients, Executive Orders and country division. This organized vilification, flooded with confusion of validity of their most intelligent decisions via emails, blogs and entertainment mediums have seized what we thought were the most stable minds of our neighbors.

Who’s deceiving whom?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

DECEPTION

October 16, 2012

The deception is on the Americans who are in such deep pain that they will vote for a man who has no compassion for country welfare. Voting for a party that has trivial guardianship for the country, as a whole can’t be rationalized. A party that sacrifices 4 years of filibustering job creation or any progression through a recession period SHOULD NOT have a platform to stand on in this election –they don’t have a legitimate platform. But even more… a man who thinks sending people to the emergency room is adequate healthcare… the most EXPENSIVE healthcare possible and paid for by the PUBLIC – we’ve been there - done that. Not preventive medicine but reactive indentured recovery.

A person stands for NOTHING if he stands for EVERYTHING. Infinite ignorance equals infinite bliss. Who in the hell likes to be deliberately lied to for the hell of it – folks yearning for economic relief should recognize the shift back to prosperity and stop fighting the reality of today’s society, the melting pot. Don’t you dare think Romney or anyone else will bring back the 50s… We can’t turn back now. This is for the children… education and more avenues to college are critical. Prosperity will never be what we saw yester-year but our children will adapt, compete and improve if we properly promote them. My money is on the kids. I’m not just voting for a president but for a government that will produce teachers and educational liberties for the next generation.

What I want from the government: nice roads; general welfare for the country and protection of the weak; regulations to protect me from unscrupulous behaviors; a fair chance for my neighbor and me to pursue dreams that will support our families and neighborhoods. My votes will appoint fellow constituents who wish to work on my behalf to meet those expectations while I pursue my core plan. I’ll adapt to revolutions, I’ll overcome adversities! I expect the government to tax me for these duties. I also expect these administrators to be justly regulated with more of my tax dollars. I don’t expect insurances on all promises; I don’t expect all promises to be attainable; I don’t expect tactical deceits.

The scripted pretext toward the President could be a bestseller. Mediums have convinced half the country to consign to fears regarding the truth about American history, the years that led up to the present administration, runaway spending of the deficit, myth of birthplace, absence of regulations, fair tax system, swelling of welfare recipients, Executive Orders and country division. This organized vilification, flooded with confusion of validity of their most intelligent decisions via emails, blogs and entertainment mediums have seized what we thought were the most stable minds of our neighbors.

Who’s deceiving whom?

Apparently anyone that votes for Obama for a second term. laugh.gif

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

DECEPTION

October 16, 2012

A person stands for NOTHING if he stands for EVERYTHING. Infinite ignorance equals infinite bliss. Who in the hell likes to be deliberately lied to for the hell of it – folks yearning for economic relief should recognize the shift back to prosperity and stop fighting the reality of today’s society, the melting pot. Don’t you dare think O'blah or anyone else will bring back the 50s… We can’t turn back now. This is for the children… education and more avenues to college are critical. Prosperity will never be what we saw yester-year but our children will adapt, compete and improve if we properly promote them. My money is on the kids. I’m not just voting for a president but for a government that will produce teachers and educational liberties for the next generation.

Who’s deceiving whom?

There, I fixed it for you ;) .....Your welcome, and you really shouldnt

keep drinking the Kool-aid and allowing yourself to be deceived by

the Great Pretender (O'blame everyone else)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

DECEPTION

October 16, 2012

Who’s deceiving whom?

Maybe you should move to another country where the majority supports your delusional utopia! <_<

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

DECEPTION

October 16, 2012

Who’s deceiving whom?

Nuff said.

• Upvote 3

Maybe you should move to another country where the majority supports your delusional utopia! dry.gif

I did not describe a perfect place or a perfect thing. Nor did I implicate hatred, lies or panic.

No You Sure Didn't Simple smile.gif

You Put Your Views Out In A Clear And Sincere Way... I For One Appreciate That Any Day Over... Well... Let's Just Say A Lot Of Empty Remarks...

I Also Appreciated The Others That Made The Same Attempt... I Found Them Easy To Read With An Open Mind And An Open Heart.

We Are All On The "Same Side"... In That We All Want What Will Be Best For Our Beloved Country. God Bless Us All.

I Know It Had To Take Some Courage To Post This On DV Knowing The Negativity It Would Generate... So I Salute You.

Thank You Maggie

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nuff said.

In response to you highlighting general welfare in my post; Is this what's wrong with the U.S., we either don't know the constitution or we don't agree with it? Welfare is not a bad word, it was here long before food stamps and section 8 housing.

The U.S. Constitution's first clause of Article I, Section 8, reads, "The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States."

• Upvote 2

No You Sure Didn't Simple smile.gif

You Put Your Views Out In A Clear And Sincere Way... I For One Appreciate That Any Day Over... Well... Let's Just Say A Lot Of Empty Remarks...

I Also Appreciated The Others That Made The Same Attempt... I Found Them Easy To Read With An Open Mind And An Open Heart.

We Are All On The "Same Side"... In That We All Want What Will Be Best For Our Beloved Country. God Bless Us All.

I Know It Had To Take Some Courage To Post This On DV Knowing The Negativity It Would Generate... So I Salute You.

Thank You Maggie

You're sweeter than candy, Ty. There's a lot of openminded good folks here hoping for good dinar news/ an rv. I won't burst any bubbles.

• Upvote 3

In response to you highlighting general welfare in my post; Is this what's wrong with the U.S., we either don't know the constitution or we don't agree with it? Welfare is not a bad word, it was here long before food stamps and section 8 housing.

The U.S. Constitution's first clause of Article I, Section 8, reads, "The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States."

If you have a bone to pick with me Simple . Please keep it on the Public off topics foums. Do NOT respond on my personal page again or I will report this to the staff. Got it ? Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you have a bone to pick with me Simple . Please keep it on the Public off topics foums. Do NOT respond on my personal page again or I will report this to the staff. Got it ? Thank you.

Yeah....Simple has a habit of doing that :rolleyes:

Next thing will be a total denial or use an invective to further criticize.

Who's that sound like? :lol:

• Downvote 1

Yeah....Simple has a habit of doing that :rolleyes:

Next thing will be a total denial or use an invective to further criticize.

Who's that sound like? :lol:

I thought that was the way u guys play.... I get them all the time........ most I delete.

Edited by simple
  • Upvote 2

I thought that was the way u guys play.... I get them all the time........ most I delete.

You guys huh?....

All I know is you've posted derogatory comments on my page, I didnt report that one

but Im glad to see you're getting some more education on Site Rules <_<

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You know what I want from my government? I want it to quit taking my hard earned money and supporting the people of this country who do not WANT to work or feel the need for entitlement. I do not mind helping taking care of the disabled but it p¡Sses me off to shell out money for those to d@mn lazy to get a job! Now is the part where the liberals will say " well sir there are not any jobs available". THEN PUT THE PERSON IN OFFICE THAT WILL HELP CREATE MORE JOBS SO THERE ARE LESS PEOPLE ON WELFARE! What part of that statement does not make sense to people? By having someone in office that doesn't allow creation of new jobs prevents us from moving FORWARD. Now y'all wanna talk about medical. Ok well everywhere I have ever worked offered medical at least after 90 days. So why the hell do we need Obama care? GO TO WORK AND GET INSURANCE THROUGH YOUR EMPLOYER! Another simple solution to a problem that can be solved with getting a job. Now if we can get the deadbeats to follow that program then MAYBE we can start helping fix the problems with Medicare/Medicaid and social security. There again if you get a job, most of the time, you can start a 401k or other retirement fund and take some of the stress off of social security.

Anyways my point of this is we shouldn't have to take care of the people that able to take care of themselves. There are jobs out there people are just to lazy to find them plus they figure that the govt will provide for them at the working mans expense. I'm sick of it!!!!! I do not mind helping people but you have to help yourself too!