Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady 10/17 Shabbs follow up

idplzr

[oculaw1957] So did Maliki take over the CBI to keep Shabs from doing a LOP?

[bondLady] from what i understood from several actual people

[bondLady] and from the last year of articles

[bondLady] there s a good chance of something similar

[bondLady] to redenominate as shabs wanted to do

[bondLady] to bring out the coins as well

[bondLady] would have imo required at least a small value

[bondLady] pennys probably

[bondLady] as i've said now probably a 1000 times

[bondLady] they are so corrupt

[bondLady] and so greedy

[bondLady] and so power starved

[bondLady] sad as that is

[bondLady] that would work for our benifit

[bondLady] as well as theirs

[bondLady] for the most part

[bondLady] 3/4 of those people

[bondLady] believed when the ld's come out with the coins

[bondLady] that it would be the rate it was before the 000 came out

[bondLady] thats what they thought

[bondLady] and believed

[bondLady] they thought it would just go back to what it was and have the full value

[bondLady] when imo they realized that wasn't what shabibi had in mind

[bondLady] greed took its place in their thinking

[bondLady] they didn't want that at all

[bondLady] and i can see that too and why they wouldn't

[bondLady] for what ever reason shabs plan was

[bondLady] they didn't want that

[bondLady] only a few agreed with it

[bondLady] the rest fought it for at least a year

[bondLady] the whole time the majority of them thinking it would be ri'd

[bondLady] then it all hit the fan

[bondLady] and you saw what took place

[bondLady] maybe its good for us

[bondLady] from what i heard yesterday

[bondLady] the new cbi gov

[bondLady] is pro rv

[bondLady] and shabs according to the info was pro rd

[bondLady] thats not what them or us wanted

[bondLady] and let it crawl in value

[bondLady] so greed from this point a view would work for our favor

[bondLady] if that makes sense and all imo

[bondLady] i do remember

[bondLady] back in 2010

[bondLady] when this turki guy

[bondLady] shabs replacement

[bondLady] wanted and was shooting for a rv

[bondLady] was arguing with shabibi all the time about a rv

[bondLady] wanting an rv

[bondLady] and so was maliki

[bondLady] another thing working in our favor

[bondLady] i'll speak of that in a second

[bondLady] but for some reason turki and maliki had a falling out in 2010

[bondLady] and maliki fired him

[bondLady] that was the end of that for a while then i believe he was brought back in at some point a few months later

[bondLady] but he did at that time buck up against shabs and did want the rv to happen then

[bondLady] so now with maliki

[bondLady] who from many people telling me

[bondLady] does indeed want a rv or ri

[bondLady] and he as well as the majority of them all, do not want a rd

[bondLady] and refused to vote for it or give shabibi the go ahead to do it

[bondLady] we've seen it going on for a year

[bondLady] we all wondered why they didn't just pass the law for shabs

[bondLady] and if we look at it like i just said

[bondLady] then we can see the reaason why

[bondLady] or at least i can

[bondLady] that makes sense

[bondLady] now imo he is very pro rv

[bondLady] and with his other accomplishments during this term of prime minister

[bondLady] the arab summit

[bondLady] that was a huge thing for iraq to pull off

[bondLady] many other things

[bondLady] and then if they pass this infrastructure law

[bondLady] which will give over a millon jobs and promote life for the poor people in a huge way

[bondLady] and then if he can work out an rv during this term too well yeah go for it and which imo and i'm sure he's thought it too

[bondLady] most of the citizens according to the polls out

[bondLady] think hes doing a good job in spite of the challenges

[bondLady] 77% believe that

[bondLady] and would vote for him again

[bondLady] so if he was to aid in bringing them on a real rv or ri which i doubt a ri, but its still a possibility

[bondLady] then it would almost insure he got another term

[bondLady] greed of money and power drive them

[bondLady] never forget that when your trying to figure this stuff out

[bondLady] thats what motivates everything they do

[bondLady] also

[bondLady] let me say another thing that was running through my head late into the night last night

[bondLady] remember a couple months back

[bondLady] i posted a cia article

[bondLady] was when the arrest warrants came down per hashemi

[bondLady] and the cia article said

[bondLady] cia has a lot of stuff on everyone of them

[bondLady] ALL

[bondLady] OF

[bondLady] THEM

[grashopa] videos and tape recordings

[bondLady] they have it all

[bondLady] and at any time they chose to, according to this art

[bondLady] when things in the goi start to get lop sided

[bondLady] then the cia will release little tid bits of info

[bondLady] and provide proof

[bondLady] to them

[bondLady] whatever it is

[bondLady] whether it was hashemi and his hit squads

[bondLady] to corruption and bribes

[bondLady] so when things over there get lop sided

[bondLady] and they need to level the playing field

[bondLady] they release info to the ones needing help

[bondLady] the most

[bondLady] so what if

[bondLady] what if

[bondLady] they did the same thing

[bondLady] on shabibi

[bondLady] whether it's true or not

[bondLady] whether it was him or not

[bondLady] he is the cbi gov

[carpentersr] maybe that is why everyone there is holed up at the moment...

[bondLady] the buck stops there

[bondLady] whether it was someone who worked at the cbi

[bondLady] doesn't matter

[bondLady] he is in charge

[bondLady] whether he did it or not

[bondLady] the buck stops there

[bondLady] what i showed about the float

[bondLady] my intent

[bondLady] was it had always been a float

[bondLady] that was the point

[bondLady] the gurus and speculators made it into something else

[drc1947] took me off guard for sure, if true, but like you say BL corruption is the norm in Iraq

[bondLady] but since 2003 they had been floating

[bondLady] thats what i was trying to prove and believe i did

[drc1947] BondLady and it was there to be seen by all

[bondLady] whether they kept it that way or not as they had done for 9 years

[bondLady] remained to be seen

[bondLady] it has to come off the programmed rate for us to know

[bondLady] what road it'll go down

[bondLady] but it was the road for 9 years

[bondLady] they never changed it, gurus changed the logistics of it

[bondLady] not the cbi

[bondLady] now from what we've seen going on

[bondLady] now in the last 3 days

[bondLady] is that appeared to be what it was

[bondLady] and what the cbi intent was

[bondLady] now this possibly changes it all for us

[bondLady] what happened with the cbi and shabibi

[bondLady] now this could make a u-turn and go to a bigger highway of thinking now

[bondLady] a few days we should know more or have more clues

[bondLady] gotta let it play out though

[bondLady] hope that helps, thank you

• Upvote 14

mmmmm very interesting very interesting....I dont follow Bondlady but I have noticed people on here seem to like her. So after reading this I am inclinde to think we can give some credibilty to a RV rate in the $3.00 range. Shabibi wanted a float which following Shabibi's plan Adam's $.10 RV prediction would have made sense. Now we know Iraq doesnt want a float they want a RV or a RI. So yes again the $3.00 or so rate has just been given credibility... Interesting to say the least. I hope Bondlay is right about the RI or atleast right about the RV. If the infrastructure Law is passed then Iraq can get their goods to market (Oil, Gold, Minerals, ect) That will give Iraq the means to back their currency. This is starting to get exciting again!!

Well as they say here in Redneckville GET ER DUN!!!!!!

Daddy needs a new doublewide!

Edited by steveinfla
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I am not sure Shabs wanted a float per say, he wanted to RD. But he was being pushed in a position economically and RD would become very risky as inflation crawled up. Actually I am not sure Shabibi ever stated he would float. I believe he was of the mind raising the dinar we have 1000 to 1 which was the dreaded neutral event. I have suspicioned the float was the GOI's idea, perhaps a compromise, perhaps the plan.....who knows.

Hasn't Bondlady been saying for the last two years that "delete three zeros" = RV? And that Shabbibi was a genius and the savior of the dinar investor? And now she's saying it's good he's gone because he wanted to RD? Flip flop much?

Yes she has and all the Guru's are flip flopping now hoping this matter doesn't slow their dinar sales!

She says a few yrs ago his current replacement wanted the rv and argued with Shabbs....BS!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yes she has and all the Guru's are flip flopping now hoping this matter doesn't slow their dinar sales!

She says a few yrs ago his current replacement wanted the rv and argued with Shabbs....BS!!

Uh not all of the guru's have flipped with this news. Many believe this is not great news. One other thing Bondlady does not sell dinar, she owns it as of about 9 years ago and has seen her dinar go up from there since that time. She got tired of the guru'isms and began investigating via articles via Iraq media. In her process she believed Shabs would RV the currency. She did not for one minute come to this opinion because she was selling kool aid, no she believed it. She has never spread rumors of an RV, she has never claimed a high rate, she always acknowledged the possibility of an RD. She to has interpreters who speak Arabic to help break down the articles for her. Having said that, the news of suspending Shabibi via articles which spell out the argument between Maliki and Shabibi, which was RV and RD. It is in black and white, it is what it is.

Really does it matter? Enough said on this subject please move on.

• Upvote 12

People have called shabbib...the rv button pusher for almost most a decade. The rothchilds supposedly appointed shabbibi to rv...was the guru spin forever. even when we first heard about the possible dismissal.....everyone was saying.....it would never.....and it did.

it flipped the whole dinar marketing strategy. gurus had to find another means to justify a rv. its entertaining...seeing so many flippinf and flopping in one day......yet they claimed the opposie for thousands of days. very enjoyable

Uh not all of the guru's have flipped with this news. Many believe this is not great news. One other thing Bondlady does not sell dinar, she owns it as of about 9 years ago and has seen her dinar go up from there since that time. She got tired of the guru'isms and began investigating via articles via Iraq media. In her process she believed Shabs would RV the currency. She did not for one minute come to this opinion because she was selling kool aid, no she believed it. She has never spread rumors of an RV, she has never claimed a high rate, she always acknowledged the possibility of an RD. She to has interpreters who speak Arabic to help break down the articles for her. Having said that, the news of suspending Shabibi via articles which spell out the argument between Maliki and Shabibi, which was RV and RD. It is in black and white, it is what it is.

Agreed Zigmeister... the term "guru" gets tossed around too much. Many think guru=scamming folks to buy more dinar, which in my case I think is true. Just because someone comes out and educates us on the dinar does not make them a guru... period! Adam, Scooter, Bond Lady, Kap's... are all trying to add information to our understanding of the dinar. I'm not saying they all get it 100% right all the time... they are human. And to my understanding none on that list have ever picked a specific date or rate. Sure they may give their opinion... but that's all it is.... an opinion! I appreciate everything these hard working folks bring to the table... but as for the real guru's... the one's trying to throw hype into the mix... walking the plank would be a good end for them imo!!! rolleyes.gif

To all real "Guru's"... dry.gif

WalkthePlank.jpg

Thanks for the post idplzr!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 6

Agreed Zigmeister... the term "guru" gets tossed around too much. Many think guru=scamming folks to buy more dinar, which in my case I think is true. Just because someone comes out and educates us on the dinar does not make them a guru... period! Adam, Scooter, Bond Lady, Kap's... are all trying to add information to our understanding of the dinar. I'm not saying they all get it 100% right all the time... they are human. And to my understanding none on that list have ever picked a specific date or rate. Sure they may give their opinion... but that's all it is.... an opinion! I appreciate everything these hard working folks bring to the table... but as for the real guru's... the one's trying to throw hype into the mix... walking the plank would be a good end for them imo!!! rolleyes.gif

Im calling kaperoni out. that guy.....said he saw the iqd revaluation trading room. he saw the secret platform thatwas on a 17 day test. dont even try giving kap credit. its obviously a lie...which makes him a scumbag. if yo want to defend that go ahead....im just sayin....dont forget what in the heck he just said

then after 17 days.....no one can question kaperoni.....hes says i shouldnt have told anyone...can we just move on.....

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3

Im calling kaperoni out. that guy.....said he saw the iqd revaluation trading room. he saw the secret platform thatwas on a 17 day test. dont even try giving kap credit. its obviously a lie...which makes him a scumbag. if yo want to defend that go ahead....im just sayin....dont forget what in the heck he just said

I will admit I haven't followed Kap's much since when he teamed up with BondLady, before she left this sight... so I will not defend him or condemn him... cause I just don't know for sure...fair enough??? wink.gif

• Upvote 3

I will admit I haven't followed Kap's much since when he teamed up with BondLady, before she left this sight... so I will not defend him or condemn him... cause I just don't know for sure...fair enough??? wink.gif

Sure...its all good. i just wont let him slide...or let people forget......that biggie of a lie it was fabricated....and he put himself out there. no one else did that but kap.

have a good one rodandstaff...

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

Ditto. You would think that Bond Lady was trying to screw us or mislead us. She has done nothing but dedicate her time to try and help people understand the situation in Iraq. I don't think her ego is so big that she just needs to fill up pages of information because she likes to hear herself talk.

If anybody has information that will tell us definitively how this situation will shake out, please share it Otherwise you are nothing more than a wind sock in a good breeze. In the mean time I continue to listen to a few that I trust, do my own research and due diligence, and hope for the best.

As Zig says, does it really matter?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Ditto. You would think that Bond Lady was trying to screw us or mislead us. She has done nothing but dedicate her time to try and help people understand the situation in Iraq. I don't think her ego is so big that she just needs to fill up pages of information because she likes to hear herself talk.

If anybody has information that will tell us definitively how this situation will shake out, please share it Otherwise you are nothing more than a wind sock in a good breeze. In the mean time I continue to listen to a few that I trust, do my own research and due diligence, and hope for the best.

As Zig says, does it really matter?

emot-downsbravo.gif Everyone has the right to read/follow/believe who or what they want without being chastised for it. So what if BL changed her view,happens everyday to most folks. End of the day in regards to the Dinar we still don't know the outcome,so we are'nt any better off than we were last week - peace.

• Upvote 2

Bottom line is NO ONE KNOWS!!!!!!! It's ALL speculation, and I think that Adam, Kap and Bondlady are all doing there best, with the information that we do get out of Iraq, to piece it together in order to give us some direction. I for one cannot do all the research it takes to put together a picture of where we are headed. I appreciate the work that they ALL do on our behalve's, and I for one say THANK YOU and keep up the good work!

• Upvote 4

Bondlady is NOT an so called Guru, she brings information from Iraq, not gossip...Big Difference..

• Upvote 2

then after 17 days.....no one can question kaperoni.....hes says i shouldnt have told anyone...can we just move on.....

There is a reason he won the dinar *********** award........ lol

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 8

Its not the news thats wrong.....its just bondladys opinion...flip flopin lately. thats all.....the news is always appreciated...just leave out her interpretations. and all is good

Sandstorm,I appreciate your take/opinions,but are you suggesting BL should'nt present her opinion based on her interpretation of articles? I hope thats not what you meant and I just mis-understood your post. "flip flopin"? Could it be she changed her view? I believe many have done the same and not just on the topic of Dinar-Peace

• Upvote 1

Sandstorm,I appreciate your take/opinions,but are you suggesting BL should'nt present her opinion based on her interpretation of articles? I hope thats not what you meant and I just mis-understood your post. "flip flopin"? Could it be she changed her view? I believe many have done the same and not just on the topic of Dinar-Peace

No....her interpretations are ok for anyone who wants to read them. Me personally....i dont like the taste of her interpretations and then the parrallels she draws from it. Its just not my taste.

I am locking this topic because it seems no matter what happens some of you don't like BL for some strange reason, I don't see you guys slamming other people like I see you slam her. I have been aprt of alot of sites over the past 3 yrs. All site owners have had to change their oppinions as news has changed thats the way it is. Does that make them a "flip flopper" NO it makes them understand how news work.

There are sites out there that get money for how much traffic they can get, there is actually a site that has been paid in Dinar, those site work on people's emotions, and keep everyone hyped up, but heaven forbid you question them your gone. I have been on discussions both with Kap and BL and never once when I have questioned what they were saying was I banned. I have stated many times we need more news grounded sites than BS sites, thats the reason I am here on DV, Adam has been a news person and not a hype person but in the 3 years I have been here, even he has changed his thinking a little based on news.

so for some of you to what looks like to be a personal attack on BL, this is not acceptable, So as my momma would say "If you don't have anything good to say the shut the F**** up" I miss my momma. SO GROW UP and take what is written as info and unless you have something good to add, don't add anything

DK

P.S. its because of attacks like these that many people leave DV, I have been told numerous times that peeps feel that there are some here who use the forum as their personal Cyber bully platform, and thats the reason they stopped coming to DV. Well I for one will not stand for it. I teach kids all the time about bullies, and some of you portray the symptoms of being a bully.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1