Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams chat this Wed Morning 10-17-12

VIZIOIRAQI

So are you thinking that the Rothchilds would be against an RV? I thought the Rothchilds bought the CBI after the war ended in hoping the RV would eventually happen (or its possible I don't know anything I am talking about lol)...would like anyone's opinion on this...thanks!

Look, I'm nobody's RV expert, but like quite a number of you, I too had the same instinctive reaction in my mind....that is.....

Shabibi is a world bank employee...just like your Mr Benjamin Bernankein the USA Fed...these guys do not have the wealth of the people as their first priority...in fact, it appears to be quite the opposite. Something never sat quite right with me...an RV during Shabibi's leadership of the CBI??? Hmmmmm...a long wait IMO

The IQD held awesome value during Saddam Husseins rule...whatever you think of the guy......and then Saddams banker was replaced by a Rothschild approved world banker...Dr Shabbs........and down went the dinar.

So now the GOI has done a similar thing as the gov of ICELAND....the first country to arrest the arses of THEIR world bank employees....and/or expelling them from their country...well done Iceland!!!!!!!

Now GO RV!!!!! Or a float...I'm not fussy.

So are you thinking that the Rothchilds would be against an RV? I thought the Rothchilds bought the CBI after the war ended in hoping the RV would eventually happen (or its possible I don't know anything I am talking about lol)...would like anyone's opinion on this...thanks!

I WOULD have thought that too, at one stage...but as life on this planet is one continuous learning curve...what I think these days is that the owners of the Central Banks could care less about an RV...they just print their own money.a.la.Bernanke.

No..the reason for "buying" the CBI is the same as the reason you guys interfere with all these ME countries...to uphold and maintain the PETRO-DOLLAR in all of their economies....you overthrew Gaddafi in Lybia...and setup a central bank branch there...under Rothschilds management...you now have your eyes set on Iran.

Saddam tried to deal oil with the Euro...but GW Bush smashed that attempt with a little Shock n awe....pretending hat iraq had WMDs.

The Rothchilds are not AGAINST an RV...and they might even have some IQDs of their own.......hedging their bets...but really...their normal MO is to ensure the Petrodollar is maintained and the people kept in economic shackles.

Wealth for the people????? God forbid!!! We cannot have a whole bunch of new millionaires running around.....that would be bad for the billionaires and trillionaires...LOL

The two latter groups want to maintain their position of power...and you lose a fair bit of ground as soon as suddenly a few hundred thousand fresh multi millionaires are created, heheh......

Just off topic for a second.....I saw a news interview yesterday that made me wanna scream at my TV set....it was on a USA news show...they were asking the guest if he thought the recent cyber attacks were done by Iran......he was very quick and sure of himself when he answered in the affirmative.

Then I saw his name flashed on the screen..Joe Lieberman...Joe??? No folks it's JOSEPH...OF COURSE he's going to blame an Arab country!!!!! I seems your entire government is made up of people with MAN or STEIN or WITZ or ZINSKI in their names....and guess who they are rooting for?.........just sayin'............and no I am NOT anti Semitic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by elmstreet61
  • Upvote 2

What a great chat to get for my birthday...:)

thanks...:)

:rocking-chair:

Well-l-l-l-l hmmmmmmmmmm . . . I'd say it's:

Happy Birthday to You-u-u-u-!!!

Happy Birthday, dear brbrlocke!!

There, that oughta' do it! haha Happy B-Day, my friend. Hope it was a good one!! Looks like good news is pounding on our door today!!

Now that puts it into perspective. This must be really good news for the Iraqis!

This gives me an idea. I'm thinkin' we Americans should all look a little askance and squinty-eyed at Bernanke, myself.

Adam, thanks for the read. It's a breath of fresh air after dealing with this lung cancer issue over the last 4 weeks. Would be great to RV soon and be able to cover all cost then go fishing :D

Do it, whatever it costs. Just do whatever it takes, Geardo, to get well, and then worry about how to pay for it. I'm praying that you will be well again very soon, maybe by Christmas when we all get the RV to start off a special new year. Yours will be spent fishing somewhere, and feeling on top of this ole' world!! Hold on, first, though. Looks like this will be a wild ride for you for a while. And again, you will have my prayers, my friend.

• Upvote 1

Adam, thanks for the read. It's a breath of fresh air after dealing with this lung cancer issue over the last 4 weeks. Would be great to RV soon and be able to cover all cost then go fishing :D

God bless you sir! I pray you have a quick recovery and are able to take care of your bills, and of course go fishing as soon as possible :)