Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHABIBI REMOVED

one2one

Maybe the only thing Shabibi is guilty of is reducing liquidity and cancelling large notes, but these bright guys in the government don't understand where all the cash went? :lol:

In which case Shabibi will be cleared of the charges brought against him, and return to his post, at which time he will push the button. :)

• Upvote 1

Maybe the only thing Shabibi is guilty of is reducing liquidity and cancelling large notes, but these bright guys in the government don't understand where all the cash went? :lol:

In which case Shabibi will be cleared of the charges brought against him, and return to his post, at which time he will push the button. :)

This isnt america.....where he gets a jury.....hes found innocent and reinstated.......this is iraq. imo.....shabs fate has been determined. have you ever seen names for a position put forth with lightning speed?? Shabbi....hopefully will be cleared and able to get back to switzerland. we just dont know.......if a biased court rules against him....maybe a death sentence. But imo.....there is zero chance shabs comes back. but we will see soon

Shabs never pushed any rv button for years. the only thing hes wanted is to rd/lop. we have years of articles to back thatup

• Upvote 4

This isnt america.....where he gets a jury.....hes found innocent and reinstated.......this is iraq. imo.....shabs fate has been determined. have you ever seen names for a position put forth with lightning speed?? Shabbi....hopefully will be cleared and able to get back to switzerland. we just dont know.......if a biased court rules against him....maybe a death sentence. But imo.....there is zero chance shabs comes back. but we will see soon

Shabs never pushed any rv button for years. the only thing hes wanted is to rd/lop. we have years of articles to back thatup

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif I agree. Greed was/is our lone friend in this investment.

• Upvote 2

Iraq is a messed up country from a political and financial standpoint.

cosign with you on that

seriously am starting to think if this RV is ever going to happen. :unsure: Very tired of the smoke and mirrors after all these years.

we need to stop giving excuses for this type of passive aggressive behavior by their "leadership"

it doesn't take all this to make a decision. this constant having meetings to decide on a meeting thing is weary enough and then you add this other stuff, it's just crazy.

Thinking that we've all been played :blink: even for a little bit

Do it already Iraq. Just make it happen. Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Food for thought...... What if Maliki has been wanting Shabs to get the RV done and Shabs did not want to because he knew it would make Maliki look like a hero and keep him in a position of power for years to come.... So Maliki does an end around and gets Shabs removed... Think about it!!! If Maliki has a billion dinar and the RV happens, he's one of the wealthiest men in the world AND the leader of one of the worlds emerging powers!! Think about his own individual purchasing power throughout the world! He could buy vacation islands and laugh at the poor Arab princes who have little in comparison!!

I for one have always been a fan of Shabibi. Shame this has happened. On the other hand, I too had the same thought as you. Maliki stands to gain a lot of mula if an RV occurs. Personally, I feel Maliki is a big reason Shabs has not pushed the button already. Shabs is a great man who would never give a scumbag dictator ( Malarky...., never knew the guy was Irish ) the power over that kind of money. Well, whoever, or whatever it takes, I hope somebody does something to make this happen, because after 5 years of waiting, I'm about tired of this s_ _ t!!

RSS

Hey hame55 ,

I +1'd you but it's tough getting over so many Negs.

Faux News lovers abound here. Oh, there was a funny thread a while ago about how even it is here though between people who are right wing and left wing. You should find it. It's worth the laughs.

/About as Fair and Balanced as an Iraqi Committee.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe. But he won't be back, why would he?

I for one have always been a fan of Shabibi. Shame this has happened. On the other hand, I too had the same thought as you. Maliki stands to gain a lot of mula if an RV occurs. Personally, I feel Maliki is a big reason Shabs has not pushed the button already. Shabs is a great man who would never give a scumbag dictator ( Malarky...., never knew the guy was Irish ) the power over that kind of money. Well, whoever, or whatever it takes, I hope somebody does something to make this happen, because after 5 years of waiting, I'm about tired of this s_ _ t!!

RSS

I liked him as well but I was pretty sure if the government allowed him to follow through with his currency plan, I would not like him in the end. ;)

Stone we are on the same page,if Shabadaba was trying to keep the value down he has done a great job,

But I believe he wanted to RD, and Maliki wants a RV, I do believe I read that talibani also wanted a RV,

So it makes sense to get rid of the block(shabibbi) so they can move on this, just my opinion, but what do

I know I bought this funny money 6 years ago

Food for thought...... What if Maliki has been wanting Shabs to get the RV done and Shabs did not want to because he knew it would make Maliki look like a hero and keep him in a position of power for years to come.... So Maliki does an end around and gets Shabs removed... Think about it!!! If Maliki has a billion dinar and the RV happens, he's one of the wealthiest men in the world AND the leader of one of the worlds emerging powers!! Think about his own individual purchasing power throughout the world! He could buy vacation islands and laugh at the poor Arab princes who have little in comparison!!

I hope you are correct and it comes out at 3.00+ I would have 15,000,000 and he can have his billions. :twothumbs::goodnews:

• Upvote 1

so this is a "fact" now?? funny. huh.gifunsure.gifdry.gifrolleyes.gif

we are still waiting for those dinars to turn to dollars, that's the only thing I can verify as a FACT

Its been a fact since they started putting out these articles YEARS ago.....

Its undeniable what they are talking about.....we have just been hoping its been all talk and no action and that the CBI has been lying to us this whole time.....

But some people that get too much of a kick out of having an audience and followers spun it all into happy stories so that people would keep listening to them....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

I see nothing good from what happened its all bad IMO... I sold all my dinar today I am getting out while I can still can before Iraq screw us all

I'm hanging onto mine. In fact, not to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but what if an expected or unexpected consequence of the Shabibi removal is to draw Dinar back into Iraq hoping a bunch of investors sell their Dinar? Things that make you go, "Hmmmmm".

• Upvote 2