Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SHABIBI REMOVED

one2one

Just a reminder of what we saw in April of this year....

Urgent .. "Twilight News" reveals a close limit policy of "central" However, the Prime Minister and Saadi expected dismissal Shabibi on Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:33 am

Twilight News / got "Twilight News" on the official document issued by the General Secretariat of the Cabinet showing the inventory of the financial policy of the country in her hand, while the expected MP Sabah al-Saadi is that dismissal of central bank governor as a plan of government for "hegemony" on the independent institutions.

According to the document, which is a formal letter, it should be on the Central Bank of Iraq not to adopt any law on monetary policy without the consent of the Council of Ministers.

A member of the Finance Committee in Parliament Faleh applicable to "Twilight News" that this effort "represents a clear interference in the work of the Central, which is an independent body, and violated the new constitution and on monetary policy," noting that "the intervention of government monetary policy of the central will of the Iraqi economy at risk." .

The Federal Supreme Court issued on 18 January last attachment to a decision to independent bodies referred to in the Constitution Iraqi prime minister directly, and not under the chairmanship of the House of Representatives.

The court's decision on the inquiry of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is considered to be linked to some independent bodies with the operational nature of their work in the House of Representatives is not in accordance with the Council's jurisdiction and contrary to the principle of separation of powers.

He pointed to the effect that "the book is the first step to overcome the foreign exchange reserve is located in the central reserve is respected in all countries of the world where the confidence of the world adopted the currency on the basis of the volume of money and the independence of the Central Bank".

The decision of the Federal Court at the time the reactions of rejecting him by political entities and some independent bodies covered by the decision.

He criticized the central bank, one of the bodies involved, the Federal Court decision, saying the decision is a threat to Iraqi funds.

For his part, MP Sabah al-Saadi's "Twilight News" "The book is directed by the General Secretariat of the Central Bank confirms what we went to the former government, a dominance of the central bank to begin the second step after the removal of a Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi."

He added that Shabibi "stop courageously to preserve the value of the Iraqi currency after refusing to lend to the government in order to preserve the value of Iraqi dinar."

Indicates chapter IV on "independent bodies" in Article (102) that is the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights and the Electoral Commission for elections, and the Integrity Commission, independent bodies under the control of the House of Representatives, and organize their work by law.

The article suggests (103) First of the door itself that it is all of the Iraqi Central Bank, the Office of Financial Control, and Communications and Media Commission and the endowment offices, bodies, financially and administratively independent, and the law shall regulate the work of each of them.

While Paragraph II of the same article that the Central Bank of Iraq is responsible before the parliament, and is linked to BSA and CMC House of Representatives, while the third show of the same article that linked Endowment Council of Ministers.

The document obtained by the "Twilight News".

C p / c m

http://translate.goo...-news%2F39325--

Maliki has been working on this for a loooonngggg time.

Edited by Alexyn1006

"These charges are politically motivated. Al-Shabibi is honest and professional," said the lawyer. "The government is planning to replace him with another official who takes orders from the government."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/10/16/iraqi-investigating-governor-central-bank-other-senior-officials-in-corruption/#ixzz29V9GHV5a

This says it all. I just don't know what to think of it ?

Sr. Shabibi isn't the problem in Iraq. The GOI is responsible.

Iraq is a ********* up country as are others in the ME. History proves my point. I'm pulling for the the Iraqi's and the economic opportunity that they deserve.

I thought you said you had class........................yah right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder why that word was not auto-blocked???

try some other ones ski

how about.....................wait for it...........................***

rats

Edited by TexasGranny
removed vulgar language in quote - Against the Rules
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Iraq is a messed up country from a political and financial standpoint. Sometimes I drop the F bomb, so what. All members should be far more concerned about our current election and the state of our country than a word that I used in my post.

Hey Granny, please clean up my F bomb.

Ski-I can multi task. I can be concerned about our election and state of our country, PLUS be concerned about you using that kind of language. I did not realize that you had the right to tell ALL members what they should and should not be concerned about. Most of us are very passionate about our country and this investment, but just choose to not get rude or obnoxious about it.

Have a good night!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Food for thought...... What if Maliki has been wanting Shabs to get the RV done and Shabs did not want to because he knew it would make Maliki look like a hero and keep him in a position of power for years to come.... So Maliki does an end around and gets Shabs removed... Think about it!!! If Maliki has a billion dinar and the RV happens, he's one of the wealthiest men in the world AND the leader of one of the worlds emerging powers!! Think about his own individual purchasing power throughout the world! He could buy vacation islands and laugh at the poor Arab princes who have little in comparison!!

• Upvote 4

Food for thought...... What if Maliki has been wanting Shabs to get the RV done and Shabs did not want to because he knew it would make Maliki look like a hero and keep him in a position of power for years to come.... So Maliki does an end around and gets Shabs removed... Think about it!!! If Maliki has a billion dinar and the RV happens, he's one of the wealthiest men in the world AND the leader of one of the worlds emerging powers!! Think about his own individual purchasing power throughout the world! He could buy vacation islands and laugh at the poor Arab princes who have little in comparison!!

Your theory is possible. There is clearly corruption involved in Iraq. At the end of the day investors have no control.

Fox?

News?

What's that?

When AP or Reuters says so, then it's news.

FOX is just the mouthpiece of the Repug Party

Well it looks like Maliki is havin his way. Does not look very good

for us right now. Just push the dang button & get it over with, :huh:

NO

This is good. We are having movement...this thing has been constipated for years and now it's moving...

Shabs could be the trouble all along, pushing for an RD

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 15

Fox?

News?

What's that?

When AP or Reuters says so, then it's news.

FOX is just the mouthpiece of the Repug Party

NO

This is good. We are having movement...this thing has been constipated for years and now it's moving...

Shabs could be the trouble all along, pushing for an RD

AP or Reuters???? Because their bastions of unbiased reporting???? So republicans dominate Fox and talk radio..... The dems dominate CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, the NY TImes, the LA Times and so on and so in..... As a republican I readily admit that I watch Fox and that there is no doubt it's decidedly right leaning but for you people who act as if Fox is the only news outlet that has a biased slant and is therefore open for criticism and fail to criticize the vast majority of left leaning news services is on its face, intellectually dishonest!!!!

Update........ This fox article IS an AP article.....

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 2

I like the way you think.., if it is true, then Get R Done wink.gif