Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate Manipulated?

humveee

"Hassan Karim Aati, spokesman for the Commission on Integrity, said on Tuesday that the Commission is looking into the matter, and studying documents from a parliamentary committee investigating the corruption allegations.

The investigation focusses around 16 officials in the CBI.

While it’s understood that no charges have been brought, Baha al-Araji, the chairman of parliament’s integrity committee, said 30 arrest warrants had been issued, including for CBI governor Sinan al-Shabibi (pictured) and his deputy Mudher Saleh [Mudher Kasim, Mudher Saleh Kasim]."

So they are going to arrest him? Oh man... I wonder where he is hiding out now.

If I was him, I'd probably be in the Caymans.

Edited by Mucho trabajo poco dinaro

While it’s understood that no charges have been brought, Baha al-Araji, the chairman of parliament’s integrity committee, said 30 arrest warrants had been issued, including for CBI governor Sinan al-Shabibi (pictured) and his deputy Mudher Saleh [Mudher Kasim, Mudher Saleh Kasim]."

This just does not make sense, no charges have been brought, but we have arrest warrants out for them. I guess everyone is out of town.

Right my man Zig! Maliki needs to control the bank long enough to funnel money to iran and syria. I actually thinks this is good for us. He's about to be over the top. There is only one way for mr PM to go. Down! We have more boots on the ground there at this time so it can happen a bit more smoothly than if their forces had to protect the citizens. I tell you it's amazing how desperate maliki is getting. He's been unsuccessful going after the money. He's been caught at every thing he does. It's actually hilarious and sad at the same time. The regular folks there are suffering. That makes me sick. Very soon they will make their move to get him out of there. There is no way he could continue on business as usual. He will finally be put out of the citizens misery. And praise God when he does. I will be the first to thank him.