Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kuwait approves Iraq release from Chapter VII !!!

desimo

Kuwaiti official confirms acceptance of any mechanism issued by the Security Council to exit Iraq from Chapter VII. article below Kuwaiti official confirms acceptance of any mechanism issued by the Security Council to exit Iraq from Chapter VII img.youm7.com Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 12_24 The Undersecretary of the Kuwaiti Foreign Ministry Khaled al-Jarallah agreement Kuwait with Iraq during the meetings of the Joint Commission held in Baghdad since the duration of the removal of all farms i ...

http://www.firstpost..._kEA4-32-1.html

UN General Debate Sept 26, 2012; Kuwait to speak in morning session

Posted: September 26, 2012 in Iraq: Chapter VII, Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Baghdad, Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, European Union, Iraq, kuwait, New York, United Nation, United Nations General Assembly

http://************.com/2012/09/26/u...at-8-05-33-am/ <image001.gif>http://************.com/2012/09/26/u...-33-am/General Debate: 25 September – 1 October 2012

The President of the 67th session of the General Assembly has chosen the following theme for this year’s debate: “Adjustment or settlement of international disputes or situations by peaceful means”. Read the rest of this entry »

Iraq calls on the United States to support efforts to emerge from Chapter VII

Posted: September 26, 2012 in Iraq: Chapter VII, Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, Foreign minister, Invasion of Kuwait, Iraq, kuwait, new york city, United Nation, United States

http://************.com/2012/09/26/i...at-8-00-29-am/ <image002.png>http://************.com/2012/09/26/i...9-am/Published on Wednesday, September 26 / September 2012 09:36

BAGHDAD / obelisk: called the Iraqi delegation in the works of the 67th session of the Juma General of the United Nations, Wednesday, the United States to support Iraq’s efforts to emerge from Chapter VII of the UN Charter, and to address the remaining issues with Kuwait within the framework of the resolutions of international legitimacy. Read the rest of this entry »

Zebari calls on Britain to help Iraq out of Chapter VII

Posted: September 26, 2012 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Baghdad, Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, European Union, Iraq, kuwait, New York, United Nation, United Nations General Assembly

http://************.com/2012/09/26/z...at-7-58-03-am/ <image003.gif>http://************.com/2012/09/26/z...3-am/Published on Wednesday, September 26 / September 2012 08:23

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Wednesday, the United Kingdom to help Iraq to emerge from Chapter VII of the UN Charter.

The Foreign Ministry said in a statement obtained by “obelisk” a copy of it, that “Zebari met, at the UN headquarters in New York City, British Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs Jackets Bert The two sides discussed ways to remove Iraq from Chapter VII of the UN Charter.” Read the rest of this entry »

Iraqi Politicians: Iraq’s participation in General Assembly will pave the exit from Chapter VII

Posted: September 26, 2012 in Iraq: Chapter VII

Confirmed that the delegation headed by Khuzaie will clarify the true picture of the situation in the country and discusses developments in the region

• Upvote 8

Since then (sept 26) we've seen renegotiations between Iraq and Kuwait regarding a reduction of the percentages of reparations to be paid to them. With the supervision of the UN, Iraq negotiated down the reparation amount by 2% (from 5% to 3%). We've yet to still hear from Kuwait as to whether they're happy with this and we're still waiting for the UN announcement releasing Iraq from Ch 7. Hang on..I'll see if I can find the article I mention. I don't mean to be a downer everyone.

Call for the allocation of 2 percent of compensation Kuwait for reconstruction of infrastructure

10.10.2012 12:00 AM

BAGHDAD - morning

confirmed member of the Finance Committee MP Ibrahim al-Mutlaq, said Iraq needs millions of trillions of re infrastructure, noting that reducing the rate of compensation Kuwait (5 percent to 3 percent) will contribute to building Iraqi infrastructure.

Mutlaq said: The decision of the United Nations to reduce rate compensation of Kuwait by Iraq of (5 percent to 3 percent) will contribute a portion of the building infrastructure in Iraq, praising the good relations between Iraq and Kuwait, which will usher in the end of all remnants of the former regime. demanded the federal government and the Ministry of Finance need to exploit amounts discounted from compensation by Kuwait (2 percent) in the reconstruction of infrastructure semi bad. was announced by Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shawis, during an interview (morning) that Iraq obtained from the United Nations a green light to reduce the rates of reimbursement compensation of Kuwait. Maliki...get the h*ll out!

http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=36848

As I've said, I've not seen a reply from Kuwait re this proposal. Iraq reports it was agreed upon, but we just don't know.

Edited by Alexyn1006
  • Upvote 3

Soooooo very exciting!!! I called both my daughters to tell them about this, and both said the same thing, "I don't know what you're talking about!!" haha So I came here to be with more "aware" people!! <smile> I have talked about this with them for almost three years now, and yet, I guess it was all just "mom ranting," as evidenced by their oblivion today. When this is over, I'll give both of them so much money that they will pay close attention to every word I say for the rest of my life. haha "Mom" (me) has always been the parent my two sons and my two daughters all kind of ignored since I was the funny one, the silly one but also the one they never knew what to think about since I teased so much, but was also their parent who earned several college degrees, all with honors. They just could never put me in a box and keep me there. But then, neither could their father, from whom I am divorced--Bless his heart. haha

Oops!! When I get excited, I sometimes talk a lot. haha

P. S., Where is Shabibi when we need him?

• Upvote 3

Soooooo very exciting!!! I called both my daughters to tell them about this, and both said the same thing, "I don't know what you're talking about!!" haha So I came here to be with more "aware" people!! <smile> I have talked about this with them for almost three years now, and yet, I guess it was all just "mom ranting," as evidenced by their oblivion today. When this is over, I'll give both of them so much money that they will pay close attention to every word I say for the rest of my life. haha "Mom" (me) has always been the parent my two sons and my two daughters all kind of ignored since I was the funny one, the silly one but also the one they never knew what to think about since I teased so much, but was also their parent who earned several college degrees, all with honors. They just could never put me in a box and keep me there. But then, neither could their father, from whom I am divorced--Bless his heart. haha

My two divorces rank up there with the best events in my life. The RV would definitely be up there as well!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Give them too much money, they may forget who you are.:P

We don't have enough credible information to know if Iraq can be released from chapter seven, because we don't know for sure that rv'ing their currency is a requirement/stipulation of removal from Ch 7, or if it is not allowable until after the lifting of Ch 7 sanctions.

Too much debate on this issue. But I'm with you on this one Carrello. I think with all of this going on it is doubtful the UN would allow them to be released.

On the other hand, if there's much more going on than we're aware of, say, the passing/implementation of: Erbil/HCL/Infrastructure/Amnesty/Fed Council...etc, and with Talabani stating he has received confirmation that the blocs will agree at the NM, who knows? I know, wishful thinking. Also, what if Maliki has absconded with the money:

http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/news/economy-news/47185-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AC%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B6%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%88-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%B9%D9%86-117-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%B1.html

He might know something major is about to happen, and soon. Good or bad, who knows?

***///

JG1.... or he took a page out of the book of someone else we know and is

going to take all the credit for it when it happens....

If he gets a pass for all of his discretions by triggerring a currency revaluation "for his people",

he reaps their support, then one day - BANG - he wakes up their supreme leader and yet

another 'dik-tater' is born.

Imagine how proud his boyfriend in IRAN will be... <_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ