Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Has Intel That It Will RV On Wednesday That He Can't Discuss !

DinarThug

I have cracked the code Med! Turkey has banned CHEEKS head hoser, HARRY AND GUARDIAN TO REMEDY PB OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE JUDGE SAID WAIT A MINUTE THIS ISNT RIGHT REMEMBER TURKEY IS AN ALLY OF THE US LONGTIME. RAMESH OOOOOPPPPPPS Ramesh, stealing Meds will ramesh can if he can HE CERTAINLY CAN HAVE THE FLOOR TO DISCUSS. well meds in the garage BUILDING A MICROWAVE.

OR

On the 17th you will have built a microwave of ramesh for stealing meds then a harry guardian will be able to turn peanut-butter into turkey. Am I right?

I think you figured it out ohmy.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2

Okay... my only question would be.... Why in the world would you go to the trouble of building a cart out of wood you have to router to make pretty and nice in all fitting together beautifully.... and then laminate it !!!! Ughhhhh Ewwwwww

Are you making out of CDX / flooring plywood??!!??

Hopefully you are selecting a nice wood grain and not that clear white with gold sparkle stars.... :D

OK!! I am laughing!!! LOL :confused2: But if it is a nice deep chocolate brown stain on the laminate....it could look good!!??? Do you ever get the feeling that we sometimes listen to people who may not have their act all together??? :confused2:

• Upvote 1

Okay... my only question would be.... Why in the world would you go to the trouble of building a cart out of wood you have to router to make pretty and nice in all fitting together beautifully.... and then laminate it !!!! Ughhhhh Ewwwwww

Are you making out of CDX / flooring plywood??!!??

Hopefully you are selecting a nice wood grain and not that clear white with gold sparkle stars.... :D

If you called the RV for the 17th...why would you build the cart anyway? you would just pay someone else to build a mansion and a cart to go with it post RV!

• Upvote 1

I find it amazing that I have not seen anyone question him about his prediction not coming to pass. I only read what others bring over about him, but have not seen it posted as to why his theory did not happen. Seems to always happen that way. We are just supposed to say, "Oh well" and move on. Makes me appreciate Adam even more for not giving out false rates and dates.

• Upvote 1

Point is NOBODY KNOWS, Not Med, Not Bondlady, Sonny1 or Adam.

We are all sitting here waiting for something that may never come. The dollar will collapse and the new world order currency will come before this hits... if it ever does.

Shabs will do his 25 years in Jail, then, maybe it will happen.

Even if it does come. This Corrupt Government has Capital Controls on our currency now.

Good Luck getting out of here with any of your new found wealth.

• Upvote 1

Point is NOBODY KNOWS, Not Med, Not Bondlady, Sonny1 or Adam.

We are all sitting here waiting for something that may never come. The dollar will collapse and the new world order currency will come before this hits... if it ever does.

Shabs will do his 25 years in Jail, then, maybe it will happen.

Even if it does come. This Corrupt Government has Capital Controls on our currency now.

Good Luck getting out of here with any of your new found wealth.

Sad but true. My cash is mostly dollars which are worth not much these days. Hope the US gets it together soon, got alot of family there.

Don't you people get it, it's a dog and pony show, the so called (people in the know) will be spewing the same B.S. crap this time next year. They have dangled the bait and you'all have swallowed the hook. line and sinker. Who is making the money? So called guru's, site operators and Dinar dealers, the bottom line the longer this scam continues the richer they are getting. Read and enjoy ter daily soap opera drama. When Adam sends the text, then it will be, until then enjoy and keep kidding yourself. This has been going on since 2003, you still have 2 more years before it hit's if it ever does. Enjoy the real world and life. Time is so short.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1