Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam montana Chat 3-25-2010 9:30 Am CST

ToddS

I just read another post here on DV showing that the Electoral Commission has NOT been asked to delay release of the Election results and that they WILL be announced on Friday evening. Maybe that'll speed things up a bit.

Anybody else read that post? Thoughts?

Simple question and answer - Was this posted prior to or after Adam's email from his CBI contact ? Whichever is the most current should prevail if both were accurate at their respective times.

Can anyone provide a link to the Health Care Bill section that references new tax rates for currency exchanges?

I gonna go out on a limb here and say THERE IS NO PROVISION IN THE HEALTH CARE BILL THAT SPEAKS SPECIFICALLY TO A TAX INCREASE ON CURRENCY EXCHANGE...

Like I said, going out on a limb, but I think it's a pretty safe bet...

No queston we're gonna get banged.... and it's gonna hurt.... But as far as I can tell, any tax increases don't begin until Jan-2011

rd

Can anyone provide a link to the Health Care Bill section that references new tax rates for currency exchanges?

http://www.rightsidenews.com/201003229185/politics-and-economics/timeline-of-tax-provisions-in-the-house-health-care-bill.html

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704402404574527781844595304.html

Don't know how good they are but that's all I have so far.

That's what I talked to my accountant about also, Bigboy0854, and he said 15% tax rate for long term capital gain if you held the investment (dinar) for more than a year, but if less, it could be upwards of the 52% tax rate, give or take, that was discussed here too. I think I'll look into the Health Care bill to see how much more we all could get hit for. NoOne Really posted a couple links he found. I'll check those out.