Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam montana Chat 3-25-2010 9:30 Am CST

ToddS

[Adam Montana] you guys are going to either love me or hate me right now

[Adam Montana] I'm partway through my new blog

[Adam Montana] stopped to check my email

[Adam Montana] and just received an email from CBI contact

[Adam Montana] it's good AND bad

[Adam Montana] let me have the floor here for a second,

[Adam Montana] yeah let's mod

[Adam Montana] ok thanks

[Adam Montana] I'm in the middle of a ton of work - trying to get my update on the blog

[Adam Montana] preparing for some VERY exciting meetings with some prospective angel investment professionals

[Adam Montana] we're hoping to have some amazing investment opportunities for VIP members by next week

[Adam Montana] yeah let's mod

[Adam Montana] ok thanks

[Adam Montana] I'm in the middle of a ton of work - trying to get my update on the blog

[Adam Montana] preparing for some VERY exciting meetings with some prospective angel investment professionals

[Adam Montana] we're hoping to have some amazing investment opportunities for VIP members by next wek

[Adam Montana] week*

[Adam Montana] and we switched to a new hosting company last night, so I was up at 2AM working with tech support

[Adam Montana] almost done, going great

[Adam Montana] but like I was saying, I'm halfway through my update for the blog

[Adam Montana] and I just received an email I have to share

[Adam Montana] first the bad news

[Adam Montana] you all know I've been saying we won't see the RV until the election results are official

[Adam Montana] and that's supposed to be tomorrow, in Iraq, or about 16 or so hours from now

[Adam Montana] which would have been TREMENDOUS news for us

[Adam Montana] "would have been"

[Adam Montana] my contact might be wrong

[Adam Montana] but he believes the results will NOT be official tomorrow

[Adam Montana] but he believes they will be by next week

[Adam Montana] Apparently there is something to be worked out with the IMF this weekend

[Adam Montana] and they are stalling the election results until then

[Adam Montana] here's the email

[Adam Montana] (most of it, I had to strip the last bit at his request)

[Adam Montana] Adam, I regret to inform you that I have confirmation from my superiors that the results of the elections will not be the final tomorrow as we had hoped. There will be no release of holds on my beloved country undervalued currency. All is not lost, though. There is one of the important details that should be decided during the weekend between members of a very important political offices and the International Monetary Fund. Please do not publish the following information, but use it to rest assured that this next week is very

important, and we should not have to wait for a longer period.

[Adam Montana] so he is making a bold claim here - going AGAINST what the news says. He's saying the election results will not be decided tomorrow

[Adam Montana] and he's saying that next week should be pretty much it

[Adam Montana] he could be wrong

[Adam Montana] he could be wrong

[digital11] is he saying next week is it for the elections or the rv?

[Adam Montana] both digital

[Adam Montana] first elections, then RV

[Adam Montana] I don't know how son

[Adam Montana] soon*

[Adam Montana] but what he asked me to strip out of the email

[Adam Montana] makes me think they are VERY close together

[Adam Montana] I know this is madness on my part... but go ahead and post this chat. Then unmod and I'll try to answer some questions.

[Adam Montana] I can NOT give the rest of the email though so don't ask please

[Adam Montana] thank you

[puffsplus] well if that;s your idea of bad news, bring it anytime

[Adam Montana] oh, and wait - I need some coffee

[Adam Montana] brb

[markisuncfan] Adam Montana What is your take on the Gulf Currency thread for March 30???

[Adam Montana] markisuncfan i think that's an amazing idea, I've been a proponent of it for months

[markisuncfan] Adam Montana there was talk that this idea would not come to be for years....looks to me they are trying to speed it up

[Adam Montana] Supradaddy0803 according to my CBI contact, YES - he absolutely believes it will be around a buck

[supradaddy0803] thanks

[supradaddy0803] dont hurt my feelings

[gwright] you guys are on the ball

[Adam Montana] I guess the email was kind of self explanatory

this idea would not come to be for years....looks to me they are trying to speed it up

[Adam Montana] Supradaddy0803 according to my CBI contact, YES - he absolutely believes it will be around a buck

[supradaddy0803] thanks

[supradaddy0803] dont hurt my feelings

Beat ya to it, Todd!* * *

[ToddS] * *

[gwright] you guys are on the ball

[Adam Montana] and I can't go into the final portion of it because it contained names that I can't give out

[Adam Montana] kellie28 like I said - either love me or hate me for it! It pushes us till next week at the best, but at least it's not BAD news!

[Adam Montana] gemini305 heart tells me Iraq is a waiting game. Logic tells me they can't put this of for TOO much longer

[Linda Bower] What's your take on Maliki hinting at violence if it doesn't go his way?

[gwright] it does kellie28

[Adam Montana] Linda Bower* *he's such a drama king* *

[Adam Montana] that's what I have

[gemini305] Maliki has been counting his chickens before they hatched and he deserves to lose

[Adam Montana] and what I'm hearing behind the scenes right now from people who have legitimate IMF contacts

[chris0985] So some time next week

[Adam Montana] this is all linig up

[Adam Montana] lining up*

Edited by ToddS

As i said over a month ago .... NO WAY results would be announced by the EOM ... I wish I could remember who was blowing me S*** about in chat that one day! lol I digress .... As I posted just prior to the elections, my friend in the military in Iraq all but guaranteed security issues/violence for a period of time AFTER the winner is announced ... that's just the way it is in Iraq (and other places).

PS .... while I appreciate Adam and his work to make his website successful ... I think his CBI contact has no better clue or intel than anyone else. Look for the RV AFTER the new government is seated and they have their first session for the new regime (in June).

As i said over a month ago .... NO WAY results would be announced by the EOM ... I wish I could remember who was blowing me S*** about in chat that one day! lol I digress .... As I posted just prior to the elections, my friend in the military in Iraq all but guaranteed security issues/violence for a period of time AFTER the winner is announced ... that's just the way it is in Iraq (and other places).

PS .... while I appreciate Adam and his work to make his website successful ... I think his CBI contact has no better clue or intel than anyone else. Look for the RV AFTER the new government is seated and they have their first session for the new regime (in June).

June would make sense it gives them about 6 months to suck back the large notes and at 1.00 RV they would get them all back I know they would get my large notes at that price just not the small ones

I just read another post here on DV showing that the Electoral Commission has NOT been asked to delay release of the Election results and that they WILL be announced on Friday evening. Maybe that'll speed things up a bit.

Anybody else read that post? Thoughts?

I read the post too.Hope this one is trus and not another rumor

I just read another post here on DV showing that the Electoral Commission has NOT been asked to delay release of the Election results and that they WILL be announced on Friday evening. Maybe that'll speed things up a bit.

Anybody else read that post? Thoughts?