Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2016 Obama's America

bamagirl

The movie is on Pay-per-view now and I'm gonna rent it.. just wondering from those of you that have seen it if it's approprite for a 12 and 15 year old to watch? I try to keep my kids aware of what's going on in the world without going too far and have them living in fear of what could happen.... So, what's the consensus, okay for teen kids or not?

Oops,,, looks like I double posted my topic, could one of the mods remove one please?

• Upvote 1

Bama, when I went to see this movie, my 13 yr old granddaughter watched it with me. There is no violence, sex, or bad language in the movie. My granddaughter enjoyed it so much that she did not speak during the entire movie (quite a feat for her). Oh, we sat on the back row, she was so sure she would be bored she brought her ipod with her but never took it out of her pocket.

I'll remove the duplicate post for you. ;)

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 3

We saw it last night on DISH, and it was much more informative and less confrontational than we expected.

Very well done; good for a family, and especally if the kids are becoming aware of the dire straights in which our country finds herself.

A little over done when it comes to dealing with Barama's brother in Kenya, and all in all, a must see for Dems and Repubs ... BEFORE they vote.

• Upvote 1