Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni's Platform Call !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Throwing Up .......

09/27/12 Kaperoni says on his conference call ... You got me all excited I'm gonna throw up some information

I can't substantiate one but one of the Banks from the United States that is possibly going to be involved in this area when they float the currency has a separate (platform or trading room ) going to be specifically dedicated towards the currency of the Iraqi Dinar ..

Kap says he heard it is in the testing phase today and will be for 17 days then it will be ready to go live.. Kap says if that is true we won't see anything happen for 17 days but after that it looks like its a green light for a free float ..

Kap states he doesn't have anything in print to confirm it but the gentleman he spoke to today from the Bank did say they were in the testing phase for 17 days and the platform is ready to roll ..

Kap says he can't say the event will happen directly after that but I can't say for sure "you don't want to be ready to go and not go then you are sitting and its costing you money and nothing is happening ".. Kap says sounds like we will be coming up on this pretty quick in October

Thug Note: This Was A Brief Summary Of Kap's Conf Call Written By Leo From The GET Forum -

It Was Posted On Dinar Recaps On 9-27-12.

I Posted It In The DV Rumor Section On Thursday September 27th

This Was When The DV Site Was Mostly Down Due To The Updating Of The Server.

A Few People Managed To Gain Limited Access To DV During That Time

But When The Site Was Fully Brought Back Up A Few Days Later -

That Thread - Along With Over A Page Of Comments That Went With It Was Lost.

Now That The "17 Day Testing Phase" Is Up - I've Decided To Repost It Again -

Although Many Of U May Be Seeing It For The First Time.

Sorry For The Long And Rambling Explanation !

- CNN

B) B)

• Upvote 4

Kap asked me to pass on a message.

Katie45: hi kap

Kaperoni: good afternoon

Katie45: other sites are starting to talk more and more about the float

Kaperoni: Katie, please ask any site that you visit to take down discussion about the float and or trading room. We are at a critical time in which we need to just let the investment come to us. It is in nobodies best interesting at this point.

Katie45: will do kap

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Kaperoni isn't a member of the "We need to go silent or else we'll stop the RV" guru club. So I'm wondering why he's wanting the dinar community to stop discussing his information? I'm afraid it might be because he's shared more than he should have, and it might get him in hot water. I hope not - but I don't see how it could be in our worst interest to talk about it, unless he really IS in the "We need to go silent or else we'll stop the RV" club...

• Upvote 3

He wants us to stop talking about the float and trading room story because well,' " it isnt true" and his credibility is damaged... There is no way the CBI can cover an RV greater than $0.001 so the gurus are scramblng for ideas of some mysterious mechanism that will take the CBI out of the picture and make a large RV possible...

• Upvote 2

He wants us to stop talking about the float and trading room story because well,' " it isnt true" and his credibility is damaged... There is no way the CBI can cover an RV greater than $0.001 so the gurus are scramblng for ideas of some mysterious mechanism that will take the CBI out of the picture and make a large RV possible...

Well, we're all entitled to our opinions, but I sure can't agree with yours about the rate. Regardless, I have my occasional frustrations with Kaperoni, but his claiming a high rate is certainly not one of them. And, I don't think he's one of the idiots who take the CBI out of the picture. He's steeped in this thing up to his eyeballs, but I'm personally convinced he doesn't make up stories for attention. If there's no trading room floor or whatever, I'd think he's just a lunatic before I'd think he totally fabricated it for his own jollies.

Still, I've asked him why he wants everybody to stop talking about it, and he just dodges the question. I'd be happy to help him if he talked too much and is going to take some heat - but I'm not about to go along with it if he wants to claim it's for our own good or something. That's just ridiculous.

Oh well. One of these days we'll go back to thinking of gurus as being weird cult leaders with their own group of knee-jerk, blind followers.

(LOL, see what I did there?)

• Upvote 6

I realize that DT is only posting what was on the GET "Real" Forum. Thanks for sharing this again DT.

Kap's conference call was on 09/26/12, not 09/27/12. That's the first thing I noticed that was incorrect info from the GET "Real" forum.

I listened to that call on 09/26/12, and I didn't hear Kap make those comments (17 day testing period, mystery bank, mystery guy at a bank, etc.) like Leo from the GET "Real" forum is claiming. If he did, then I would like to know during what minute he says this.

The only truth to those statements from the GET "Real" folks is that Kap is, for now, standing by the float theory, and I believe that stance is from several (more than 4) news articles, quoting economists in articles from Iraq, referencing the rate possibly floating in the future.

I also remember, from a Kap conference call in August, that Kap had been given info from Ali from Dinar Trade. I'm speculating that Ali may have given Kap info from his (Ali's) contacts in Iraq, and this might have Kap thinking floating rate also. Ali, just like Adam, does have contacts in the financial banking sector in Iraq also.

Kap usually stands on what he says right or wrong. I listen to all of Kap's call & chats; I don't always agree with him; and I've never heard him make the comments about 17 day testing period, mystery bank, mystery guy at a bank, etc.

What the GET "Real" forum posted doesn't appear to be real or truthful.

Edited by PD46
  • Upvote 4

I realize that DT is only posting what was on the GET "Real" Forum. Thanks for sharing this again DT.

Kap's conference call was on 09/26/12, not 09/27/12. That's the first thing I noticed that was incorrect info from the GET "Real" forum.

I listened to that call on 09/26/12, and I didn't hear Kap make those comments (17 day testing period, mystery bank, mystery guy at a bank, etc.) like Leo from the GET "Real" forum is claiming. If he did, then I would like to know during what minute he says this.

The only truth to those statements from the GET "Real" folks is that Kap is, for now, standing by the float theory, and I believe that stance is from several (more than 4) news articles, quoting economists in articles from Iraq, referencing the rate possibly floating in the future.

I also remember, from a Kap conference call in August, that Kap had been given info from Ali from Dinar Trade. I'm speculating that Ali may have given Kap info from his (Ali's) contacts in Iraq, and this might have Kap thinking floating rate also. Ali, just like Adam, does have contacts in the financial banking sector in Iraq also.

Kap usually stands on what he says right or wrong. I listen to all of Kap's call & chats; I don't always agree with him; and I've never heard him make the comments about 17 day testing period, mystery bank, mystery guy at a bank, etc.

What the GET "Real" forum posted doesn't appear to be real or truthful.

PD46, I too have listened to several of the conference calls by Kap,et.al. I concur with all that you've said about him/them . They each seem very sensible to me; not at all outlandish in their statements. They believe the rv will happen, but lately (the past few weeks) have begun to talk more and more that the IQD will come out at around .10, and then be allowed to free float on the markets. They believe that if this were to happen , that the IQD would rise in value fairly quickly to the $1.00 range and above.

Is this your understanding also, from what you've heard ?

Go RV !!!

• Upvote 2

PD46, I too have listened to several of the conference calls by Kap,et.al. I concur with all that you've said about him/them . They each seem very sensible to me; not at all outlandish in their statements. They believe the rv will happen, but lately (the past few weeks) have begun to talk more and more that the IQD will come out at around .10, and then be allowed to free float on the markets. They believe that if this were to happen , that the IQD would rise in value fairly quickly to the $1.00 range and above.

Is this your understanding also, from what you've heard ?

Go RV !!!

Sorry eastcreek for talking so long to get back with you.

Yes, that has been my take on his calls as of late. That is where I respectfully disagree with Kap. I'm not saying it will not float. There is always the chance this may happen. If it does free float, then I don't see the dinar hitting a 1 to 1 exchange rate very quickly. The supply of dinar is going to have to severally tighten and trading with the demand for dinar would have to be controlled to drive the price up quickly.

Kap might be right and it might happen, but I just don't see it at this time.

• Upvote 2

Kaperoni: Katie, please ask any site that you visit to take down discussion about the float and or trading room. We are at a critical time in which we need to just let the investment come to us. It is in nobodies best interesting at this point.

Hi Katie45 and welcome back:

Thanks for relaying Kaperoni's request.

Whatever his reasons for doing so, he is entitled to them. I believe he was a member here at DV at one time, or maybe still is but is no longer actively posting due to the constant criticism. Whether his information on a "trading floor in a US bank" is accurate or not, I don't really care. What I really care about is whether the value of the IQD I have in my possession HAS ALREADY (NOT, is going to soon) increased enough for me to make a significant gain and profit. All else is merely a curiosity to me. If others here choose to scrutinize each and every post or snippet of information we receive as to its validity or lack thereof, I suspect that is because they have a need to prove themselves to be important somehow, when in fact it only stirs up consternation and chaos instead, which we all have had more than an abundance of already.

If everyone would simply stay focused on our investment, and be less concerned with personalities or who is right or wrong, we would then have an ideal platform for true knowledge and information.

Thanks again.

Billio0

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What about the iraqi dinar revaluation....trading platform?.kaperoni said he saw it with his own eyes. we need more info...kaperoni was there........as so he timestamped through a server days ago. hes on record......lets hear it kap. we need to know

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I snuck into Kap's chat one day to ask about what he was talking about since there site is a free site to use. I ran into Kap in the chat room & asked a few question about this trade platform & who told him about it. He said he could not tell who & this should not be passed around like an old shoe, But he did say that he shared this news do to excitement & since he really should not have said anything about it & he had no documents to prove what he said. That if we look at this as something said in passing & maybe should not have been from who told him. He wanted to share this news he got because he felt it was a good indication that we are close to something happening. Excitement in the moment let him say what he should have looked at as rumor until he had written prof to show. I know I have said things in the passed to people that was rumor from people I trusted as friends & it didn't show up.( yes I was guilty of spreading a rumor) So now Kap has asked that we don't talk about this OK I am up for that maybe he realized that it should have been looked at as a rumor & wants to keep everyone from doing something they can't afford to do because of what he said. I know their are some who respect Kap & others who think he is off his rocker, So for this please don't talk about it out of respect or out of he's off his rocker he has recalled this info so we should respect that as it is a recall.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What about the iraqi dinar revaluation....trading platform?.kaperoni said he saw it with his own eyes. we need more info...kaperoni was there........as so he timestamped through a server days ago. hes on record......lets hear it kap. we need to know

Why neg me?? This is all what kaperoni said!! im simply asking a question about what he stated. where is this iraqi dinar computer trading room?? How did kaperoni know there was a 17 day test?? He said he saw it......im just curious. we need to mass email kaperoni...until he spills the beans.

hes said too much......he better give an explanation.......or people will think hes a liar. i woupd hate to see kap sued by someone....when he couldve told us about the room....the software...the test site. Did shabibi show him this room?

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

Deborah Layne - Blue Horseshoe from Uvalde here - Do you know any banks that would help us out? I have a connection in The Bank of San Antonio but they may be too small for this and will have to go through a clearing house. There are a few of us in this area. Please let me know - thanks!!!

Hey Blue, Do you remember the famous "ScottiG" and his cloak-and-dagger reference to a mysterous man called...'The Banker?' Well, I know the banker. LOL. Nice guy, branch manager, dinar holder as well. He's been doing his best to work out a deal for us, but 1) I haven't had reason to talk with him for more than a year and 2) I don't think he'll be able to give any guarantees until it actually RVs.

I have a friend who keeps up with him more than I do - I'll text him and see if he's spoken with him lately. This guy had brought in his own dinar to the branch to familiarize his tellers with it. I don't think I'll be seeing him for cash in, at least not initially, although perhaps down the line if I hold onto some.

Shoot me an email if you want, and I'll share more details.

Deb

• Upvote 1

Why neg me?? This is all what kaperoni said!! im simply asking a question about what he stated. where is this iraqi dinar computer trading room?? How did kaperoni know there was a 17 day test?? He said he saw it......im just curious. we need to mass email kaperoni...until he spills the beans.

hes said too much......he better give an explanation.......or people will think hes a liar. i woupd hate to see kap sued by someone....when he couldve told us about the room....the software...the test site. Did shabibi show him this room?

You're right Sandstorm. He DID say he'd seen this place with his own eyes, and now he's just trying to avoid talking about it. He's not some big important insider - he's a person, just like the rest of us. I am sick to death of these people being treated as though they're royalty or as though they're doing some kind of public service out of the goodness of their hearts, and we should defer to them and protect their fragile little egos. I would have been, and am still happy to cover for him, if he talked too much and might get in trouble. I don't have anything against the man, and I'd be happy to help him out. But he didn't want to answer my question, and so I CAN'T help him. Nuff said! And I'm not some blind, worshipful follower of any human being. Especially not a "dinar guru" Captain Kirk? Of course. But that's a whole 'nother topic.

Kap has kept himself free of a lot of the well-earned deriding a lot of the other 'dinar gurus.' I believe his reputation is important to him. I believe he has more integrity than 90% of them. But this is not helping his reputation. BTW, Kaperoni knows exactly what I think, and strangely --- I'm not sucking up, pandering, or clubbing others with a stick who have the gall to treat him, or any other 'dinar guru', as a human being. I am sick to death of seeing grown men and women become flunkies and 'yes men' to anybody - especially a 'dinar guru'

IMO, the only human being worthy of all that bowing and scraping is Captain James T. Kirk. But that's a whole 'nother topic.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 4

Hey katie. ant word on the platform. i read kap said take down the float or the platform. which is he talking about. i think its very important info...allwe know is thers a platform kap saw.....he said it was testing....and then nothing. please share. thanks. have a good one