Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shot fired at Obama campaign headquarters in Denver Read more: Shot fired at Obama campaign headquarters in Denver

TexasGranny

For those who like that sort of thing,

That is the sort of thing they like.

In other words, you may always be a prick. Lay off the ladies with your self-righteous "humor". GxY :butt-kicking:

I know you're very "simple" minded, so I'm sure you probably can't see who really got on who here, but hey, if you want a shot at the title then you come on to L.A., and when you get here drop me a line and I'll shoot you a location. :)

• Upvote 1

Oh and simple, if you have been paying attention, Obama has everything lined up to institute Martial law with a flick of his pen. My statement referred to the beginning of the turmoil

he could use as an excuse. You've been reading this forum, you knew exactly what I was referring to.

Obama is a puppet. We need to go over his head to make any real change.

That may be true but idiots prevail everywhere - the FBI investigated one 15yr old last week for threatening to kill Romney - how do you know that

one of these loons isn't the next sirhan sirhan or Lee Oswald. My point was in showing Maggie123 that there have been many threats to Romney/Ryan

as well as both of their wives. The liberals have considered it open season on them and the things they have posted are beyond despicable as well

as terrorizing.

:rocking-chair:

innanep1.jpg

• Upvote 1

dang they missed :unsure:

My question is, what were you expecting the shooter was going to hit?

A worker, a child, a mother or a father. Perhaps you was expecting no one to have gotten hurt, but only to give yourself a chance for a snide remark. Comments such as this have no place on any web site when you are talking about the President or any high office official. Yes there is freedom of speech, but you can take it a bit to far when you never know who is monitoring these web sites.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

People post all kinds of ridiculous crap on Twitter and other social media sites, Granny. I don't read the smack. There is no value in the content.

The threats are there, you just refuse to believe you are wrong...stand up and admit you were putting out untruths!!

Your post towards Maggie is a complete insult to her and the members in general. Your posts are rather aggressive and angry in tone. I have read them. The Mods need to take a look at your posts.

If you are trying to insult someone and call names, you should really say it to whomever you aimed it at!

• Upvote 1

Hummmm this kinda looks like what Texas Granny posted only it's here...

dang they missed unsure.gif

I think being a foreign agent is enough to draw some fire.

...maybe you are the one that shot through the window?

...I do know that Obummer is a foreigner and a liar, and you Obummer supporters are too, so you can take your lies and exaggerations and cram them where the sun don't shine smile.gif

Is the death penalty suitable for "high treason"?

...you Obama freaks are rediculous, ignorant agenda driven Obama supporting goons are the ones that have already threatened to riot and shoot Romney if Obummer loses, what do you have to say about that??? get a life!

when i plussed this comment ...i was not kidding .. i think the best thing for our country would be a civil war .. these lying democrats are not worth the air they breath. i cant wait till it starts .. those welefare compounds will be my target area. .. and the only way out is civil war .. i do not want to honor any democrats "feelings".. invest in led .. support gun rights .. drive them to the abortion clinic .. those filthy animals got to go ..

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I was remiss in my "careless comment" when I left out one word... again I apologize.

"Nobody [here] is threatening to riot or shoot Romney".

Meaning... Democrats and Ron Pauler's on DV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think being a foreign agent is enough to draw some fire.

but really if you think about it, some libdemmuslimbama supporters probably did it themselves as a promotional stunt to play the victim role and make folks think they are being treated unfairly, to try and rekindle some anti-gunners support.

libdemmuslimbama..........Nice ! :lol:

• Upvote 1

If you are trying to insult someone and call names, you should really say it to whomever you aimed it at!

Ski did attach the mentioned post... it was removed.

Hey Granny I noticed you locked the "Mormon" thread just now for not going anywhere...

Where did this thread take us???

I'd say to a new low. JMHO

Maggie

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1