Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shot fired at Obama campaign headquarters in Denver Read more: Shot fired at Obama campaign headquarters in Denver

TexasGranny

Is the death penalty suitable for "high treason"?

what America needs is due process for this foreign muslim imposter in the White House.

I think that your post referring to Obama as a "foreign muslim imposter in the White House" is going a little too far. I can't stand Obama's political views though I wish him no ill will.

American voters need to send Obama and Biden packing. That's the solution to the problem.

Obama needs to move back to Chicago and find another job.

• Upvote 2

People post all kinds of ridiculous crap on Twitter and other social media sites, Granny. I don't read the smack. There is no value in the content.

That may be true but idiots prevail everywhere - the FBI investigated one 15yr old last week for threatening to kill Romney - how do you know that

one of these loons isn't the next sirhan sirhan or Lee Oswald. My point was in showing Maggie123 that there have been many threats to Romney/Ryan

as well as both of their wives. The liberals have considered it open season on them and the things they have posted are beyond despicable as well

as terrorizing.

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You really shouldn't make statements without checking first.

Twitchy/twitter feeds

Does that give you a little idea as to what the liberals are putting out there!

Oh and simple, if you have been paying attention, Obama has everything lined up to institute Martial law with a flick of his pen. My statement referred to the beginning of the turmoil

he could use as an excuse. You've been reading this forum, you knew exactly what I was referring to.

:twocents:

I know your history TGran... but don't throw that liberal bull out here like it's global. Presidents have always been threatened... O have plenty of them and probably more than any other in history.

That may be true but idiots prevail everywhere - the FBI investigated one 15yr old last week for threatening to kill Romney - how do you know that

one of these loons isn't the next sirhan sirhan or Lee Oswald. My point was in showing Maggie123 that there have been many threats to Romney/Ryan

as well as both of their wives. The liberals have considered it open season on them and the things they have posted are beyond despicable as well

as terrorizing.

See the above.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Texas Granny "Twitchy/twitter feeds" REALLY? Those weren't "liberals" they were ignorant people...

I'm sure I could dig up some garbage for you, but I don't like the smell nor do I want to add to the fear and hate.

Sad... just sad how you spent your day today Granny, count me out ok? I won't play your game.

Maggie

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

Sport I was refering to the act itself not your post. I took what you said as you just being humourous. I call on anyone here who has never placed the old foot in mouth to cast the first stone. If I had a dollor everytime I have done it I would not need a RV. smile.gif

thanks Dog

I think that your post referring to Obama as a "foreign muslim imposter in the White House" is going a little too far.

then you need to wake up sleepy head and look at the facts that have probably been presented to you over and over and you dismiss it all as a joke.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Denver Post

By John Ingold

The Denver Post

Police say someone fired a shot at the Obama campaign's Denver headquarters Friday afternoon.

No one was injured, though people were inside the offices when the incident occurred, said Denver police spokeswoman Raquel Lopez.

"It looks like it was one shot that was fired into the structure," she said.

The incident happened at about 3 p.m. at the campaign's offices on West Ninth Avenue near Acoma Street, Lopez said.

Sam Levin, a reporter for the alternative newspaper Westword, later posted a photo on Twitter showing one of the office's large, front windows broken out.

Lopez said police have a description of a "possible vehicle of interest." She said she could not release that information while detectives are reviewing any available video footage of the incident and pursuing leads.

An Obama campaign spokeswoman declined to comment on the incident, instead referring a question to the police.

And,,,,, so it begins!

Are you referring to having to lock this thread shortly???

• Upvote 1

as terrorizing.

I don't worry about it. I'm sure that Barack, Joe, Mitt and Paul have security detail that are watching their every move and looking out for their best interest.

Social media creates drama.

• Upvote 1

I don't worry about it. I'm sure that Barack, Joe, Mitt and Paul have security detail that are watching their every move and looking out for their best interest.

Social media creates drama.

I didn't say I was worried about it - I was simply responding to Maggie123's statement that there had been no threats against Romney.

Also, if I remember correctly (sometimes old age plays tricks on the memory), I do believe that Jack Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Gerald Ford, and Ronald Reagan

all had secret service guarding them when they were shot by "mental cases". That was my point with the twitter fools, anyone of them could be the next "mental

case".

:twocents:

• Downvote 1

Your post towards Maggie is a complete insult to her and the members in general. Your posts are rather aggressive and angry in tone. I have read them. The Mods need to take a look at your posts.

That's the norm if you can't get your point across, name calling and insulting folks follows. You have to pay him no attention been out in the sun too long again.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not a drive-by simple biggrin.gif I'm still having computer issues and have to log out to see the board. blink.gif

I was all in for Ron Paul... Now???... Well I was leaving it open.

Tell You What Though... from being on this site I know who I will not be voting for.

These people have NOT helped their cause for Romney at all, it's just too much.

Of course there are a lot of things I didn't like about Romney... but this mindset here does a nice job of eliminating him completely.

I know what you mean about Mitch McConnell and his big old friggin party up on the hill... a lot of damage was done.

They cut their noses to spite their faces and now "here we are".

I don't think they would have as much to worry about right now had they done their job. Thats why they are "shakin and quakin".

I often wonder what does it take to wake people like you up? Sorry to put it that way but this country is lost if more people think your way! Goodness what would have to happen to wake you all up!!! Our leader in the White House is NOT on our side, his goals are to bring down this great country and we are headed in that direction really fast!!! ( 6 TRILLION IN 3 1/2 SHORT YEARS spent on WHAT????????????? Both wars were winding down when BO came in the picture!!! Look, Geaoge Soros has been to the White House more than any other person and if you don't know who he is please Google it!!! Enough said!!! Please wake up!!!! Your country need you!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

And... I don't believe you were joking... not with the follow up you are providing to justify yourself.

I guess you will always believe what you want, but if you reread from the beginning, and "think", you will see that some were trying to make more of it than it ever was, so...........................whatever.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dang they missed :unsure:

when i plussed this comment ...i was not kidding .. i think the best thing for our country would be a civil war .. these lying democrats are not worth the air they breath. i cant wait till it starts .. those welefare compounds will be my target area. they dont even try they lay around and figure out ways to take the working classs money by legally stealing it .. the democrats constantly make laws that say they can legally take more and more from the working class of this country .. and the only way out is civil war .. i do not want to honor any democrats "feelings".. invest in led .. support gun rights .. drive them to the abortion clinic .. those filthy animals got to go ..

if people who do nothing dont have to pay taxes .. the people who do things to make life better should not pay taxes ....it should be the opposit .. those lazy bass turds that dont work should be the ones paying the taxes ..

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Oh, the hypocrisy of the Liberals on this thread is too crazy.

One person says "dang they missed" and ya'll jump all over him. Then, TexasGranny proves a Liberal grossly wrong, when she says there were no threats on Romney and ya'll pass it off as just ignorant people or just garbage from social media. Not one cross word about them, because they're Liberals, I guess it's ok to threaten Romney. If you Liberals would just stop, reread how ignorant your post are. Ya'll try so hard to be right, ya'll make a point and then counterpoint yourselves. This is getting hilarious. Keep it up, this is funny.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

One person says "dang they missed" and ya'll jump all over him. Then, TexasGranny proves a Liberal grossly wrong, when she says there were no threats on Romney and ya'll pass it off as just ignorant people or just garbage from social media. Not one cross word about them, because they're Liberals, I guess it's ok to threaten Romney. If you Liberals would just stop, reread how ignorant your post are. Ya'll try so hard to be right, ya'll make a point and then counterpoint yourselves. This is getting hilarious. Keep it up, this is funny.

I agree...very entertaining! Lib logic :shakehead:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks DinarMillionaire +1 Well said!! Just one question did you type h i l l a ry and let the change take place automatic!!! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Agreed very amusing and contradicting to say the least. Kinda reminds me of the Iraq news laugh.gif get lost obummer!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Your post towards Maggie is a complete insult to her and the members in general. Your posts are rather aggressive and angry in tone. I have read them. The Mods need to take a look at your posts.

Thank You Ski for standing up for me and I commend you for being the first to oppose Sportfishers "dang they missed" comment.

My apologies to my fellow members here for my careless comment, who knew that Twitchy/twitter would prove such a diabolicle plot by the libs.

To the Mod that did the right thing and removed Sportfishers post directed towards me... I appreciate that. Thank You Very Much.

Maggie

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Thank You Ski for standing up for me and I commend you for being the first to oppose Sportfishers "dang they missed" comment.

My apologies to my fellow members here for my careless comment, who knew that Twitchy/twitter would prove such a diabolicle plot by the libs.

To the Mod that did the right thing and removed Sportfishers post directed towards me... I appreciate that. Thank You Very Much.

Maggie

Your welcome Maggie. Sportfisher was way out of line. Thanks to the Mod that stepped in and deleted Sportfisher's post.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Your welcome Maggie. Sportfisher was way out of line. Thanks to the Mod that stepped in and deleted Sportfisher's post.

I was not "out of line" with maggie, and you two are rediculous with the patting yourselves on the back fantasy. :lol::lol::lol:

what...............now the truth hurts? or is it embarrasing for you? That is conviction you have experienced due to your misbeliefs. Aknowledge it for what it is, and fix your lack of proper thinking. :)

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well said my friend. Kinda like the lib hypocrisy when a bunch of losers hung a doll that looked like Sarah Palin and lit it on fire, but then get all PO'd when someone hangs an empty chair, because it's offensive to their self appointed messiah!!

• Upvote 2

I was not "out of line" with maggie, and you two are rediculous with the patting yourselves on the back fantasy. :lol::lol::lol:

what...............now the truth hurts? or is it embarrasing for you? That is conviction you have experienced due to your misbeliefs. Aknowledge it for what it is, and fix your lack of proper thinking. :)

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. I have way more class than to try to argue my point with you on this forum.

Take care Sport, I wish you well.

Go Karma!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For those who like that sort of thing,

That is the sort of thing they like.

In other words, you may always be a prick. Lay off the ladies with your self-righteous "humor". GxY :butt-kicking:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1