Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Talabani left Arbil after meeting Barzani for less than one hour

yota691

Talabani left Arbil after meeting Barzani for less than one hour

Published on Friday, October 12 1 / Okrudolf 2012 13:27 | Written by: mg | | | Views: 19

Arbil / obelisk: left President Jalal Talabani, on Friday, the city of Arbil after Qama President of the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Massoud Barzani did not take more than one hour at the headquarters of the Patriotic Union, in the city of Arbil.

A source in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan close to President Jalal Talabani's "obelisk", "The meeting between Talabani Bbarzana not take more than just one hour at the National Union, in the city of Arbil," pointing out that "Talabani left the city after brief encounter directly. "

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, that "the President of the Republic and the President of the Kurdistan region in search of the political situation in the country, and Talabani's efforts to resolve the current political differences, as well as the strategic agreement signed between the two parties."

A source in the Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government said on Thursday that President Jalal Talabani arrived in Arbil to meet with Kurdish regional president Massoud Barzani.

The last meeting which brought together the two sides was four months ago, before Talabani went to Germany for treatment, which took three months, at a time when the president is seeking collection of the Iraqi political parties at the same table to resolve the outstanding problems between the blocs and political parties. http://www.almasalah.net/index.php/policy.html

• Upvote 1

So how do you take that?........................Hum...........one of two ways........first one goes like this.......... Hey there Barzani!!! How you doing? hows the camels and wives? He listen, I flew up here to see if you had a date yet for the big party? you know the one!??!! what party? ..........your so funny.....The national convention silly!! OHH you don't!!!!!...great!!!!!....... or the second one..................Hey Tali what the hell are you doing here??? I told you on the phone we are done!!.......You have 59 minutes to get the hellfire out of here and out of my sight.....I don't like you, yours camels or your new knee.............get your stinky rotten camel breath back on that plane ................NOW you have one minute to get out of my line of sight!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for the post Yota....It was a face to face agreement of something that was discussed earlier.

Clearly many here don't understand the relationship and history between Talaibani and Barzani...you might find that interesting if you google it sometime.

• Upvote 1

It doesn't state if the meeting was successful or prosperous or anything. It only states it was brief. No way to tell if it was good or bad.

When was last time you heard of any Iraqi politician doing anything 'fast'.....if it was a short meeting, it was probably unproductive. At least that;'s what history seems to tell us? ;)

• Upvote 1

TALABANI JUST MIGHT HAVE A PLAN

The meeting with Talabani and Barzani does not make me curious. These two men are patriots of their country and want to build and leave it better than they had it. They are not the problem. What I am hoping is this was the plan to take maliki out. It was short, brief, and to the point. Talabani has possibly reached his limit with Maliki.

Remember a while back when we read, and I believe it was either Allawi, Barzani or Sadr who said it was Talabani's idea to take maliki out with a no confidence. Talabani said no, I am neutral yada yada. Well, if you remember, Talabani said if it comes to it, I will resign. Well, the whole world knows that Maliki has not done anything to change or make compromise and he continues to rule illegally and by love of power. I'm thinking Talabani had one last nerve when he came back on the scene a week or so ago, and maliki just got on it. He's ready to resign or give him the NC directly without parliament questioning. And, another reason why I say this is because of the troops coming back in the country. Maliki and his murdering bunch might go on a rampage when he is removed. So, Iraq needed professionals to help secure the country.

Don't know, JMHO

Edited by uncirculd

TALABANI JUST MIGHT HAVE A PLAN

The meeting with Talabani and Barzani does not make me curious. These two men are patriots of their country and want to build and leave it better than they had it. They are not the problem. What I am hoping is this was the plan to take maliki out. It was short, brief, and to the point. Talabani has possibly reached his limit with Maliki.

Remember a while back when we read, and I believe it was either Allawi, Barzani or Sadr who said it was Talabani's idea to take maliki out with a no confidence. Talabani said no, I am neutral yada yada. Well, if you remember, Talabani said if it comes to it, I will resign. Well, the whole world knows that Maliki has not done anything to change or make compromise and he continues to rule illegally and by love of power. I'm thinking Talabani had one last nerve when he came back on the scene a week or so ago, and maliki just got on it. He's ready to resign or give him the NC directly without parliament questioning. And, another reason why I say this is because of the troops coming back in the country. Maliki and his murdering bunch might go on a rampage when he is removed. So, Iraq needed professionals to help secure the country.

Don't know, JMHO

OR Maliki just may stay in Russia...