Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Joe Bidden nailed it

rocketman2010

Asfar as the debate. ....joe biden.....embarrased himself and the presidential office.....with his pompous, loud, irritating demeanor. Biden was the guy......everyone tries to walk away from..a rude....arrogant , interupting ahole. and then theres a soft spoken.....relaxed and genuine paul ryan. Paul ryan didnt neccessarily win...its just joe biden made himself unlikable to the undetermined voters.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

GI JOE BIDEN at least has a plan and he cares about us disabled troops. Really he cares so much that they failed to secure Libya when they repeated ask for back up!! Give it some more time the Truth will come out!!

If mitt ryan wins I lose all my medical benefits plus the cost would almost triple.. Your not gonna lose your benefits just absurd

hows that winning? Mitt ryan they dont have a plan at all only to raise our

taxes skyhigh to cover that whoops I fell off a cliff and so would you if you had 16 trillion in debt

in your pocket and were standing on the edge of a cliff!!! 7 Trillion by this adminstration alone!! Wasted money!!

Obama didnt give us this debt it was created by the bush administration by building up our military... Time to take responsibilty it getting old!!

technology that mitt wants to spend more on.we are the best now with the fastest and the most

powerful machines in the world why spend more? ryan had no answers to the syrian problem...Who is the Commander in Chief Ryan?

no answers to how us VETS are going to get medical services without taxing the hell out of us. Obama care will tax every q tip, toothpaste, Deodarant anything with Personal Hygeine.. Have you stock up with these products. The price will go threw the roof!!

I am so glad all you mitt ryan fans are willing to pay more in taxes being so worthless and all....Obama supports tax increase for everybody!!!

Mitt doesnt have a plan to create more jobs because silver spoon eaters like ryan and mitt .... Wow Mitt Created and Saved More Jobs then your giving Credit...

have never worked a day in there life.All ryan could do is whine and whimper and complain doing everything

he could to avoid the most obvious and thats reveal a plan on getting america back to work! What Obama plan he had 4 years still nothing..unless i missed it can you tell me...

He used more time than biden without caring but didnt like the muddsligging when the mud hit him in the face! 82 interruption by Ole Joe..

Every 2 minutes Ryan was drinking from a glass that was half full of empty promises How would you stand in front of 75 million folks!!

plus to cover his sweating the real answers he could'nt provide! thats a FACT!

I dont know about the rest of you obama haters I need my medical benefits and right now Obama's medical plan We all are Haters..That Rascist remark getting old!!!

is very cheap.ask any retired person who they are going to vote for it certainly wont be Mittryan

Seniors need medical services to. remember when he said screw you 47% he was talking

to us disabled vets and the elderly and doesnt care if we get medical care or not. All Lies...can you provide a Link..or is this just a talking point.. It one of those I gottcha!!!

The VA gave me a paper on whats going to happen if Obama loses I lose my medical benefits... The Government that spent 16 Trillion, has Generation after Generations, up to their eyeballs in Debt.. and you believe that piece of Paper...

So go ahead and kick us VETS in the teeth you mitt fans I guess we deserve it for giving

our all for your country! Town hall is coming up next thats where mittryan is going to fail when they

show up with empty plans! Muddsligging isnt going to win this time medical and military affairs

will rule the roost! Mitt better get his plan in order or he will lose bad! Cutting my military medical Mitt done more and Cares more about the Military then you give credit..

benefits is cutting his own throat! Big shots in big business not caring plus mitts dad wont

have to repay the rest of that 3 billion in GM bailouts how convienient! Your Guy spent that Money!! your starting to back up

kiss my crippled arse! us vets dont need any medical when its cheaper to bury us and take

our money! Think about that! GI JOE BIDEN clearly the winner for now

for us vets and all the elderly.Bash away! I dont care like mitt dont care! hows that!

are you folks blind you will be if mittryan gets his way (HIGH DOLLAR MEDICAL) You really need to looks for the Facts instead of talking points, your being mislead!!

on the way.MHO

Thanks for your Service, as I to am a Vet!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Asfar as the debate. ....joe biden.....embarrased himself and the presidential office.....with his pompous, loud, irritating demeanor. Biden was the guy......everyone tries to walk away from..a rude....arrogant , interupting ahole. and then theres a soft spoken.....relaxed and genuine paul ryan. Paul ryan didnt neccessarily win...its just joe biden made himself unlikable to the undetermined voters.

Agreed. Many believe... or are fooled... that an older, more experienced man brings wisdom to the table... yet in cases like this, he only brings condescention and arrrogance. Biden's "experience" as an old dog prohibits him from the open-mindedness of learning effective, honest policies... "new tricks". His tricks are just that... deceptive talking points of the deceptive administartion.

Most of us here are old enough to know people like this in our personal lives.... usually "dressed" like a used car salesman. We are always wary... and typically not fooled. It's rather transparent... and moreso at this point. There is no wisdom in this type of person, that believes their own lies.

Go to your room Joe... stop acting like a child.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Agreed. Many believe... or are fooled... that an older, more experienced man brings wisdom to the table... yet in cases like this, he only brings condescention and arrrogance. Biden's "experience" as an old dog prohibits him from the open-mindedness of learning effective, honest policies... "new tricks". His tricks are just that... deceptive talking points of the deceptive administartion.

Most of us here are old enough to know people like this in our personal lives.... usually "dressed" like a used car salesman. We are always wary... and typically not fooled. It's rather transparent... and moreso at this point. There is no wisdom in this type of person, that believes their own lies.

Go to your room Joe... stop acting like a child.

Biden said...hes been working with social security since 1983.........,.i think we know why its bankrupt. hes been there thirty years....and its still a frauded program. the exact reason biden should be out. hes been in politics forever.....and still hasnt fixed a problem...he is the problem...by his own admission

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Two things - 1)only thing that got "nailed" was Bidens hairplugs when installed & 2)Main problems with our govn is spending/waste & career politicians. And until we get rid of both things will not change.-Peace P.S.just thought of something else 3)forced charity via taxation needs to be eliminated

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 5

how about biden saying they asked mitt romney if 14% tax he paid was fair ..and romey said yes it was

biden intentionally twisted the facts

romney earned his money long ago . and paid his 39% federal taxes on it ..now he reinvested that taxed money to and pays capitol gains taxes on what is earned off it

short term capitol gains "anything under a year invested " is 25% taxes owed

long term anything over a year .. is 15% taxes

this is how our govt came up with a way to get rich people to reinvest their money in our economy .. romney doesnt have to invest any of his money and what if no one did ...and everone sat on their money .. where would your jobs come from .. how would the govt be able to generate tax off that money for the second time .. of course its fair .. the capitol gains tax is fair .. i hope it goes down to 10%

biden knows the truth .. his retirement money is invested and hes paying capitol gains taxes on it too.. if everyone pays the same rates .. how is it not fair

• Upvote 3

GI JOE BIDEN at least has a plan and he cares about us disabled troops.

If mitt ryan wins I lose all my medical benefits plus the cost would almost triple

taxes skyhigh to cover that whoops I fell off a cliff and so would you if you had 16 trillion in debt

in your pocket and were standing on the edge of a cliff!!!

Obama didnt give us this debt it was created by the bush administration by building up our military

technology that mitt wants to spend more on.we are the best now with the fastest and the most

powerful machines in the world why spend more? ryan had no answers to the syrian problem

no answers to how us VETS are going to get medical services without taxing the hell out of us.

I am so glad all you mitt ryan fans are willing to pay more in taxes being so worthless and all

Mitt doesnt have a plan to create more jobs because silver spoon eaters like ryan and mitt

have never worked a day in there life.All ryan could do is whine and whimper and complain doing everything

he could to avoid the most obvious and thats reveal a plan on getting america back to work!

He used more time than biden without caring but didnt like the muddsligging when the mud hit him in the face!

Every 2 minutes Ryan was drinking from a glass that was half full of empty promises

I dont know about the rest of you obama haters I need my medical benefits and right now Obama's medical plan

is very cheap.ask any retired person who they are going to vote for it certainly wont be Mittryan

Seniors need medical services to. remember when he said screw you 47% he was talking

to us disabled vets and the elderly and doesnt care if we get medical care or not.

The VA gave me a paper on whats going to happen if Obama loses I lose my medical benefits

So go ahead and kick us VETS in the teeth you mitt fans I guess we deserve it for giving

our all for your country! Town hall is coming up next thats where mittryan is going to fail when they

show up with empty plans! Muddsligging isnt going to win this time medical and military affairs

will rule the roost! Mitt better get his plan in order or he will lose bad! Cutting my military medical

benefits is cutting his own throat! Big shots in big business not caring plus mitts dad wont

have to repay the rest of that 3 billion in GM bailouts how convienient!

kiss my crippled arse! us vets dont need any medical when its cheaper to bury us and take

for us vets and all the elderly.Bash away! I dont care like mitt dont care! hows that!

are you folks blind you will be if mittryan gets his way (HIGH DOLLAR MEDICAL)

on the way.MHO

PowerGeneration confused.gif I appologize for all the neg's, that should not have happened.

I for one... "Honor You Sir" for your hard won right to have your opinions. salute.gif

All My Best To You and Salute, Maggie

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

If mitt ryan wins I lose all my medical benefits plus the cost would almost triple

Obama didnt give us this debt it was created by the bush administration by building up our military

powerful machines in the world why spend more? ryan had no answers to the syrian problem

no answers to how us VETS are going to get medical services without taxing the hell out of us.

I am so glad all you mitt ryan fans are willing to pay more in taxes being so worthless and all

Mitt doesnt have a plan to create more jobs because silver spoon eaters like ryan and mitt

he could to avoid the most obvious and thats reveal a plan on getting america back to work!

He used more time than biden without caring but didnt like the muddsligging when the mud hit him in the face!

Every 2 minutes Ryan was drinking from a glass that was half full of empty promises

I dont know about the rest of you obama haters I need my medical benefits and right now Obama's medical plan

to us disabled vets and the elderly and doesnt care if we get medical care or not.

The VA gave me a paper on whats going to happen if Obama loses I lose my medical benefits

will rule the roost! Mitt better get his plan in order or he will lose bad! Cutting my military medical

on the way.MHO

Your problem is you actually believe the hype.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

how about biden saying they asked mitt romney if 14% tax he paid was fair ..and romey said yes it was

biden intentionally twisted the facts

romney earned his money long ago . and paid his 39% federal taxes on it ..now he reinvested that taxed money to and pays capitol gains taxes on what is earned off it

short term capitol gains "anything under a year invested " is 25% taxes owed

long term anything over a year .. is 15% taxes

this is how our govt came up with a way to get rich people to reinvest their money in our economy .. romney doesnt have to invest any of his money and what if no one did ...and everone sat on their money .. where would your jobs come from .. how would the govt be able to generate tax off that money for the second time .. of course its fair .. the capitol gains tax is fair .. i hope it goes down to 10%

biden knows the truth .. his retirement money is invested and hes paying capitol gains taxes on it too.. if everyone pays the same rates .. how is it not fair

i agree with you

Romney already paid income tax on his earnings. the 14% is the second bite, the government takes from his investment income. only a dumbass would think romneys paid 14%. He probably paid 40% on the first tax, then 14% on the second. Just how much of someones money....should the government be able to take?? Increase taxes.....and give millions to the muslim brotherhood. pay more tax...so we can give venezuela taxmoney to drill oil?? Our government already takes too much....the answer the federal government needs to be doing nothing. states rights

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3

on the way.MHO

No disrepect intended sir (ma'am) but this simply not the case. It is a sad fact that your facts are totally false and even sadder that you will continue to spout these false facts and mislead others. If you even remotely understood the 47% remark then you would not include yourself or even bring it up. Sheesh!

Oh by the way... I am an Army brat, widow of a brave Marine, a proud mother who raised children of a deceased brave Marine who also served/d their country and a proud grandmother of a brave granddaughter who is currently serving in Afghanistan. Please get your facts right because the false facts that you are spewing as truth, is effecting our Brave Warriors... please show some restraint and get the facts before spewing liberal talking points to make yourself feel better about hating are Great USA.

Ok, Who Was The "Chicken" That Negged Me!!! Step Right Up!!! Tell Me All About It...

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

It wasn't me.... I'm out of negs for the day :(

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

No disrepect intended sir (ma'am) but this simply not the case. It is a sad fact that your facts are totally false and even sadder that you will continue to spout these false facts and mislead others. If you even remotely understood the 47% remark then you would not include yourself or even bring it up. Sheesh!

Oh by the way... I am an Army brat, widow of a brave Marine, a proud mother who raised children of a deceased brave Marine who also served/d their country and a proud grandmother of a brave granddaughter who is currently serving in Afghanistan. Please get your facts right because the false facts that you are spewing as truth, is effecting our Brave Warriors... please show some restraint and get the facts before spewing liberal talking points to make yourself feel better about hating are Great USA.

It wasn't me.... I'm out of negs for the day sad.gif

Dang gp49 tongue.gif I'm sure you would have if you could have... hahaha Guess What!!! ohmy.gif I've Got Everyone Of Mine! wink.gif

BTW... Army Brat and Grandaughter in Afghanistan... does Not trump PowerGeneration's right to his opinion, nor mine.

Do You Mind??? rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dang gp49 tongue.gif I'm sure you would have if you could have... hahaha Guess What!!! ohmy.gif I've Got Everyone Of Mine! wink.gif

BTW... Army Brat and Grandaughter in Afghanistan... does Not trump PowerGeneration's right to his opinion, nor mine.

Yes you are right Maggie PowerGeneration does have a right to his opinion. As a matter of fact gp49`s Grandaughter is risking her life as we speak to insure he will always have that right. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

BOTTOM LINE.........if myself or anyone in my unit performed as poorly as Obama and Bidden did for one month much less 4 years, we would be removed and disciplined.The problem with many are the lack of responsibility. DON'T TAKE THE JOB IF YOU CAN'T PERFORM. Stop blaming your poor performance on everyone else.Time to get real leadership and also hold them accountable at the end of their term.Its like they live by a different set of rules......Obama and Bidden had their chance they blew it.Many of us are embarrassed to have a commander and chief who says one thing and dose another while trampling all over the constitution and its principles we die for. So now its your turn to hold them accountable-------VOTE THEM OUT.

• Upvote 5

BTW... You being an Army Brat and having a Grandaughter in Afghanistan... does Not trump PowerGeneration's right to his opinion, nor mine.

I'd like to add... that IF it did work that way then his "facts" and his "opinions" would be at least equal if not more in weight considering he personally went to war and fought, loosing his arm, and being left with substandard care upon his return.

It doesn't work that way though, does it?

Also if he wasn't included in the 47% remark then that math would just not add up, now would it?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Power generation,

Public record shows that Bush faced a 5.7T deficit when he took over, when Bush left EIGHT years later it was10.6, now in less that four years O's is 16T. However, due to the gift to GM China now has 11 facilities providing jobs that used to be in the US to citizens of China. We were left to pay the clean up the environmental clean up cost GM left us here. Spending is spending no matter who spends is so why are you blaming Bush and lifting up O? We have been responsible for sleeping while all this has been going on. I believe if the Vets were given money to pay for their own care, the care would be better than having to often travel long distances to get to the VA hospital. Vets could pick their own physicians and go to medical facilities closer to them or to specialized facilities for specific care. We have seen time after time where towns have supported their disabled vets because that given to vets from the government is little compared to what a community can do to help each other.

Thank you for your service. I pray that we will find a way to work together within our communities without having to have some government officials, not near where we live, making the same decision for everyone when specific desicions need to be made for specific needs.

Please also open your eyes to so many others who are suffering because of the present economic policies, those who face losing their homes, not knowing how they will feed their families tonight, not having enough money for the car payment all mostly through no fault of their own.

When we have a leader of our country who says that things are going well and refuses to admit that there is a real problem and on top of that laughs about it, we have a real problem. We have failed to convey to Biden that there are still real problems.

• Upvote 3

i agree with romney in his statement that there are 47% of the voters hes not going to get their votes and hes concentrating elsewhere for the votes he needs to win the oval office.. if he was wasting his time campaigning to govt dependent voters .. he would lose for sure .. romney needs to concentrate on the working class of america ... romneys statements do not include the military .. only democrats say that romney included the military .. the people he was talking to knew who he was referring to .. only lame minded liberals try to twist the facts around about what romney was saying to those people at his fundraiser ..... democrats have to lie to win any govt office

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

on the way.MHO

first thank you for your service and second what the hell are you smoking or drinking 82 times a disrespectful Joe interrupted Paul as I'm trying to teach my grand kids manners and to be respectful. and as far as the 47% remark it had nothing to do with the military he mis spoke it's more about the ones that are to lazy to go out and make a live you may not know this but there are 4 I said 4 generation welfare recipients that have learned to screw the system thats I believe is what he is talking about they will always vote for freebies ie Dems so if your don't give to s*its about our future even though you say you defended are great country then vote for O and if he gets reelected then god help us all.

• Upvote 2

gosh all he said was hes not worried about the 47% that will vote for obama automatically .. then his next sentence says he will concentrate on the 5 to 10% of the swing votors .. thats where he will win this election ..

ITS THE DEMOCRATS THAT SAY HE SAID HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE .. ROMNEY NEVER SAID HE DIDNT CARE ABOUT ANYONE .. DEMOCRATS ARE LIARS

• Upvote 2