Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - CBI Has The Deal Done And Is Ready To Raise The Value !

DinarThug

CNN. Like Us On Shabbi's Facebook !

[shredd] kaperoni hey kap

[kaperoni] hi i brought you something

[shredd] how about that news of new council?

[kaperoni] You are aware of this from the CBI I am sure

[shredd] ok,bring it

[kaperoni] http://www.cbi.iq/documents/press%20for%207-10-2012.pdf I got it translated

[shredd] geez ok, translate plz

[kaperoni] Here is the translation of this press release.... The CBI is aware of rumors circulating re the delay of eliminating the 3 zeros, we hereby reassert the importance of this project to the public interest, the economy and the country in general.

There has been a temporary postponement in order to further coordinate between the CBI, the executive and legislative branches even though the CBI has done its task in preparing for the transition..

Furthermore upon completing the printing of the new currency we remind the public that putting the new currency in circulation has to be at the beginning of the year (any year) and not during the year.. Please do not spread any rumors; always refer to the CBI announcements for this matter..

[shredd] oh yes, i read your translation this am great to see

[kaperoni] thought i would bring it here so your people can have it too

[shredd] yes! thank you sir

[kaperoni] now on your news interesting for sure but i have questions

[shredd] i do too what are yours

[kaperoni] same as yours settled that

[shredd] so i gotta say, i'm interested to see what happens to the trading platform you been talking about

[kaperoni] me too i think this part is interesting...

[shredd] so folks may be able to sell their dinar to this entity

[kaperoni] the CBI has done its task in preparing for the transition.

[shredd] so that they can sell to other central banks in order for them to inflate their reserves of the dinar? do i have that right?

[kaperoni] shredd, yes that will be the mechanisum we sell our dinar through so shredd, that part about the CBI... IMO, includes this agreement to free float the CBI has done its task in preparing for the transition. meaning they have the deal done and ready to go to raise the value of the dinar

[shredd] i read that in the translation....very interesting for a free float, i don't see it slowly creeping do you?

[kaperoni] nope

[shredd] i mean, demand will take off

[kaperoni] free float that was what i was told and so far the information has been accurate he said, you will see the announcement of the 3 zeros put off and sure enough

[shredd] so, has any other central bank gone from a dirty float, to a free float and then back to a managed float?

[kaperoni] it happened he said, it will free float well that is not fact yet i dont know hoping soon now

[shredd] see, that's the deal with me i just dont know if they can go back and if they can't

[kaperoni] they can do whatever they want

[shredd] a free float could escalate pretty quick

[kaperoni] well it depends the CBI controls the liquidity so they can control the rate of rise by turning off/on the dinar sales to fast, put more dinar out ] to slow, shut off supply wish i knew more about it

[shredd] auctions stop when it is internationally tradeable

[kaperoni] but they are tight lipped

[shredd] well, and rightly so

[kaperoni] i will say this...i saw with my own eyes the trading room

[shredd] and?

[kaperoni] so its real

[shredd] this intermediary has to have a bank behind it

[kaperoni] no reason to build it for nothing

[shredd] to cash out, etc.

[kaperoni] yes banks are behind it

[shredd] ok, US bank?

[kaperoni] on an instutional level

[shredd] i mean a domestic bank

[kaperoni] not on a consumer level yes domestic banks several are funding the ECN

[shredd] ok, so if they are existing domestic banks, we don't have to worry about kyc delays

[kaperoni] or market maker

[shredd] our banks verifying sources of funds, etc

[kaperoni] kyc?

[shredd] ok, so this ECN is structured more like a fund? kyc = know your customer

[kaperoni] oh no no problems

[shredd] ok

[kaperoni] bank transfers

[shredd] eft ok so, another question.... you mentioned last night that some of us may choose to hold some dinar throught the ECN and cash out later? ride it out

[kaperoni] thought you were talking kfc for a minute...and i got hungry

[shredd] why couldn't we just do that on our own?

[kaperoni] maybe you can the concern we have is banks

[shredd] ok, so in no case will anyone be able to deposit their dinar and not get it exchanged right away

[kaperoni] i dont know of a bank that will be accepting the dinar from street consumers

[shredd] its immediate?

[kaperoni] and if there was, the spread would be 8% or higher i dont get that question

[shredd] right, unless they competitively try to get it from us

[kaperoni] i dont think they will but we see lots unknown at this point

[shredd] if they go to a free float, they will be on the level with other exotic currencies though

[kaperoni] i dont know

[shredd] hmm, we wait

[kaperoni] sorry have to go take care

[shredd] you too, good talk

[tlm724] kaperoni ty

[kaperoni] see ya all thanks for letting me come in and play

[shredd] anytime

[sisterbreen] Shredd 8 % will go to them?

[shredd] no imo banks will want to be a part of taking dinar in and will compete for it

[sisterbreen] Shredd mmm i not letting some 1 send my dinar away ?

[shredd] imo imo

[d6j8] we can find a bank woth an in house de la rue can we not

[shredd] d6j8 well, maybe i checked thoroughly in PA and didn't find any

[d6j8] *faints*

[shredd] some banks send it in to corp office, others actually use a vendor which i was surprised to hear but on the other hand banks may not care to cash us in since they will make "bank" on our deposits anyways and will still benefit on the fractional banking side

[sisterbreen] Shredd cash in with the dealers/

[shredd] so, those are the two sides of the coin imo

[grashopa] oh....it will float...........we just don't know if it will be free or managed....

[shredd] also, let's chew on this idea of Kaps the trading platform and the ecn theoretically, it makes sense, has logic a broker

[grashopa] IMO........if it is managed, it will come out higher than if it is a free float............

[shredd] well connected tons of money, connections and bank support could offer an attractive rate to all of us in hopes to buy it from us then sell it to central banks around the world for a higher price

[shredd] and then those central banks wait it out for the price to gain over the next few years they can trade the reserves for oil but for that to happen a special "platform" to transactionally do this would be necessary since this would all be ahead of a rv and us cashing out at banks, etc

[shredd] see, that has always perplexed me from the beginning.... if a broker cashes us out at the cbi rate on a rv, how do they make money when they sell it you know? so, this plan that kap has been telling us makes more sense financially speaking

[grashopa] so on that premise...........it looks like a Currency exchange??

[shredd] right legal we all can buy dinar treasury licensed entities can buy it from us so that is already fact but this ecn sees the business opportunity and knows there is a market for OUR dinar so, for most of us most of us to let go of our cherished dinar, what do we need? a decent rate so, lets see what happens

[shredd] i wonder how much unsold dinar is out there....in brokers hands cuz that will go first i suspect unsold? billions unsold? i have no opinion just curious

[d6j8] the brokers .... do they own the dinar they sell ... or do the have a business agreement to sell it ?

[shredd] not sure d6j8

[d6j8] ty

[shredd] a broker can't legally keep it though they probably hold it

[sisterbreen] Shredd well maybe they winding down its almost done

[shredd] we shall see Shredd-out

• Upvote 3

Are you kidding me!! "I dont know of any banks that will be accepting dinar from street consumers". What a friggin joke. I can exchange kuwaiti dinar at wells fargo in apache junction AZ and if thats not an exotic currency I will kiss your butt. If these mo-mos dont quit blowing the smoke we are all gonna die of colon cancer.! OK ---rant finished.

• Upvote 3

Are you kidding me!! "I dont know of any banks that will be accepting dinar from street consumers". What a friggin joke. I can exchange kuwaiti dinar at wells fargo in apache junction AZ and if thats not an exotic currency I will kiss your butt. If these mo-mos dont quit blowing the smoke we are all gonna die of colon cancer.! OK ---rant finished.

I think he was referring to banks in the US and other countries such a Brittan and the UK you probably can't walk your IQD into the nearest bank

• Upvote 1

[shredd] a free float could escalate pretty quick

[kaperoni] well it depends the CBI controls the liquidity so they can control the rate of rise by turning off/on the dinar sales to fast, put more dinar out ] to slow, shut off supply wish i knew more about it

What import/ export business can survive with large fluctuations in the exchange rate. The government is the biggest importer in the country, does anyone really think they are going to give themselves a headache.

They are running scared on the currency reform, something they can control. They would have no control over market forces, like lambs to the slaughter.

Edited by sandyf
  • Upvote 1

Phew. Two weeks ago every article was spun to predict an RV....Finally the true effect of a humongus currency supply is evident (CBI has not taken any out of ciculation)...Now the line is a rapid "free float"...A disaster for a country that needs dollars to say alive.. Floating the rate, if it falls, means fewer dinar to fund local operations. Very risky.

Kap has stated on numerous occasions that even if you could find a bank to take the dinar, the spread would be at least 6% probably higher. He uses comparisons currently to prove his point with other more established currencies. Who is foolish enough to cash out at those rates? He is adamant about the facilitator or ECN as the primary way to exchange once it starts to move.

Phew. Two weeks ago every article was spun to predict an RV....Finally the true effect of a humongus currency supply is evident (CBI has not taken any out of ciculation)...Now the line is a rapid "free float"...A disaster for a country that needs dollars to say alive.. Floating the rate, if it falls, means fewer dinar to fund local operations. Very risky.

Kap been saying this since July. Everyone thought he was crazy. Guess we see.

• Upvote 1

So kaperoni...has seen the computer room. Their is a trading room...specifically for the rv of the dinar....and kaps seen it. wow. i wonder what the room looked like. to give away the iqd room.....pics of dinar on the screens.....shabs smoking a cigar with maliki on a portrait in the south end. o kap knows. very encouraging thanks

Hey kap....wheres this iqd back room trading room at? What city and state? Who gave you your tour? How can i schedule my own tour. Its probably top secret or something.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Katie::: As late as Sept 13 Kap was saying there was a 1:1 "staging Rate".....Now it is a floating rate ....I think he introduced the "facilatator " conciept in July .... Now its an ECN with a trading room....He hasn't a clue. I hope we can recover all his chats for a movie script .

• Upvote 2

Come on folks. If the Dinar is recognized internationally, we can

take it to ANY bank that exchanges currency & EXCHANGE it.

Not ALL branches exchange foreign currency. WF exchanges currency, but not ALL

branches. Find one in your area that exchanges foreign currency, wait for the RV,

TAKE YOURS IN, NEGOTIATE & TRADE.

VERY SIMPLE.

• Upvote 3

Katie::: As late as Sept 13 Kap was saying there was a 1:1 "staging Rate".....Now it is a floating rate ....I think he introduced the "facilatator " conciept in July .... Now its an ECN with a trading room....He hasn't a clue. I hope we can recover all his chats for a movie script .

Recover all the quotes so you you can see these CLOWNS in a court of law. Some will escape the circus and others will suffocate from underneath the bearded lady.

• Upvote 2

Hey, when is his 17 days up for that "platform" or whatever?

I Seem To Remember Approximately Around October 15th Although He Didn't Name A Specific Date As Much As A Time Frame And I Think That He Alluded To Some Sort Of A Testing Phase Being Completed And Not Necessarily That Something Would Happen Immediatly After It Was Ready.

Of Course I'm Just Going Off Of My Swiss Cheese Memory ! :o

:D:D:D

I Seem To Remember Approximately Around October 15th Although He Didn't Name A Specific Date As Much As A Time Frame And I Think That He Alluded To Some Sort Of A Testing Phase Being Completed And Not Necessarily That Something Would Happen Immediatly After It Was Ready.

:D:D:D

Coolio. Yeah, that's kind of what I thought. He won't give me a straight answer about it. Gurus these days, sheesh!

• Upvote 1

Hey, when is his 17 days up for that "platform" or whatever?

Your supposed to of already forgot about the 17 day countdown on the trading platform. Itll be spun off and you will get the next load dumped on your plate soon. :moon-from-car:

i want to hear about this special trading room for the IQD, kaperoni has seen. :wacko: I want everyone to call him on it. Come on Kap......give us a three page breakdown on the Dinar revaluation trading room. I cant believe more peoples not calling him on such nonsense. Wheres all the kaperoni supporters?? Any intel or updates on the bank room revaluation trading room.

Id like to know......a. how kaperoni ever received access to what would be extremely top secret site? b. who and how did he get information on the testing and experimenting of this iqd trading room?

Everyone says kap shouldnt be grouped in with the gurus. Time for someone to prove that theory.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

Sandstorm,

Like i posted a few days ago, I refuse to bring my friends information here due to the excessive name calling and bashing. I don't need the headache.

I see. i think everybody is really curious about this platform....iqd trading room stuff. Its a big find. its kind of hard to forget about what would be the biggest discover ever....to a dinar investor. now...im a little concerned. is there any tidbits at all you can share....in your own words.

Edited by sandstorm

:D :D :D

So by my calculation, that would make it the 32nd of October?

Apache Junction AZ!!!!! lol lol lol

Been there....quite a place!!!

Husband from Phoenix