Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Paul Ryan nailed it.

skitealwedrop

Skitealwedrop, I agree. I just wish Ryan would have been able to speak without Biden so rudely interrupting. Ryan gets my vote for being a scholar and a gentleman. Biden looked arrogant and ignorant!

You noticed that too? It was driving me up the wall that Biden wouldn't let him talk without interrupting. angry.gif

-

• Upvote 4

Biden was under a great deal of pressure, He appeared to be desperate.

It is disgusting knowing this is the vice-president of the country.

Yep! And as Ryan said... Joe was "under duress"!!!

• Upvote 4

Skitealwedrop, I agree. I just wish Ryan would have been able to speak without Biden so rudely interrupting. Ryan gets my vote for being a scholar and a gentleman. Biden looked arrogant and ignorant!

Sorry to say Ski and Butifldrm... but I've never been so pissed at a "supposed professional" that demeaned and interrupted his opponent as much as Joe Biden did. Did you notice when things got hot he just responded by laughing??? ... like that is supposed to deflect from the facts! rolleyes.gif Unbelievable... still defending their "recovering economy" when it has only been below 8% one time in the whole time they have been in office... he should be ashamed of himself, instead he was just too smug imo. And I know he is older than his opponent but he gave him zero respect or credibility... that to me shows how arrogant he and his boss are. If Obama was "too polite" (another excuse for getting his arse kicked) I would say Biden was just the opposite... rude, arrogant, constantly interrupting, and dodging the facts. Did you notice that he didn't respond when Ryan mentioned that Joe's home town has 10% unemployment... they don't like confrontation.. .only deflection imo. blink.gif

Overall... I think Ryan, for his age and his experience held his own... and if that is the best the Dem's have they aren't looking too good!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 7

I missed it, gonna try to find it on youtube or something later... Romney/Ryan2012!!!

It's an election year. American voters can't be lazy.

Go R&R. The two are our only hope if American voters choose to get off the welfare *** and gain meaningful employment.

Without jobs, our country will fail. American workers provide the tax basis for our country. We need jobs, NOW!

• Upvote 3

From the very first question that Biden avoided along with his faces, smirks, smiles, head nodding, and interruptions I was so pissed off that I almost could not watch it. I am serious, I had to put a paper over his side of the screen because of the distractions. Ryan, when he answered his questions he was looking at the moderator which made him look off into the blue yonder. I hope now they know how they want to play ball. Now, dont let it happen again.

• Upvote 4

Biden interrupted Ryan in self defense. Joe Biden was ill prepared and lacking in knowledge to support his claims. VP Biden was/is ineffective in his job.

We need turnover in DC. I love American politics though I hate the mess that American politicians have created for American taxpayers.

• Upvote 5

folks, can you imigine Mr. Pres in wating, JB, should he become President, negotiating with foreign officials concerning anything, smiling, smirking, laughing and just pissin off the enemy--just how effective could he be, where could he send this country--just deeper and deeper--I too was pissed, excuse my language, but I'm more pissed now than I was before.

• Upvote 3