Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What the WF banker told my wife today

bozomask

Ok, I believe this bank story really did happen, however, I don't believe for one second that you believe your banker is an authority. In fact, you think he probably follows TerryK or Okie or some other deluded guru. Right? Come on, tell us! Don't be a coward and run away from what you started. On second thought, you did say you where selling MSO to buy more dinar, what is up with that? Confess your sins, so we can forgive you and then you can join in the fun! :lol:

[/quote

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! I live in a small town. I am sure no one in this bank ever heard of any of these Dinar sites much less about okie fenokee. My sin is I told my wife to hold Martha Stewart instead of selling at the peak as she wanted to. That is my sin. The ultimate sin. Holding a stock after the air leaks out. G-d! I feel so much better now that I have confessed. I never said the banker was an authority. I expected people to simply see that a non-Dinarian from a small town bank who only knows two people that own Dinar say what I have already quoted. So love me for the bearer of truth that I am, elseways I an going to wake up my wife and slap the crap out of her for starting this mess!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So all I can say is it is a sad thing that people have no faith in their fellow man anymore.

bozo

BOZo

You mean faith in "treehuggers"? The very same people who are trying to save the world your God created? While people like you vote Repug and those Repugs trash it?

That kind of faith?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OK - we see you're also a sweet, compassionate, tolerant guy ----as well as a pumper.

I live 68 miles east of Ashville. I have ten trillion Dinar. Now you know why I came here to pump. Somehow, you will find a way to buy my ten trillion dinar. I don't know how, but you will. And somehow I will make more money selling it to the morons who live in Asheville than I will trading it for dollars when it RV's. Unless you know that the whole thing is a scam and it will never RV!

Come clean! What do you know hame55? What are you hiding from the group? Why are you so sure that the dinar is more valuable to sell now? What do you really know about pumping? Tell the truth hame55! The Dinar will never RV will it? You seem to know something the rest of us do not.

You guys.... think about this for a minute! Its not the content of the statement itself that may or may not be true.... its what people are interpreting it to mean that's at issue.

Think about this in two different scenarios. In both scenarios Beth and Angie are employees working at the local WF bank:

Scenario #1 Beth and Angie are talking over lunch. "Did you hear about that whack job rumor that everyone was up in Reno cashing in their dinar and they could only cash in at a Wells Fargo bank? Yes, I heard about that, all these government officials were supposedly flying in to go to a Wells Fargo bank and cash in their dinar, and they were doing it on some kind of weird tier system.... [End conversation, return to helping customers]...

Bozo's wife walks in and Angie thinking she remembered Mrs Bozo bought dinar asked Mrs Bozo if she was the one and Mrs Bozo replies yes. At that point Angie (recaling her conversation with Beth) states: ," We have just been told that very soon we will have customers coming into the bank to exchange Dinar for Dollars." My wife asked her if she knew of any others who had them and did she. Her response was that she herself lived from paycheck to paycheck and could not afford any. And she knew of only one other lady that had opened an account for Dinar.

Statement is true, and there is no contest that Angie was merely repeating what she heard form Beth, and the rumors that were circling around the employee water cooler. (and for that reason, Angie doesnt go without food for a few weeks so she can buy into a sure thing....)

Scenario #2 Beth is the Vice President of the WF currency department for the area. She tells Angie that they are going to do some kind of training in the near future in preparation for the onslaught of customers who will be coming to WF as one of the designated banks, to exchange their dinar for USD, sometime down the road in the next few months... [End conversation, return to helping customers]...

Bozo's wife walks in and Angie thinking she remembered Mrs Bozo bought dinar asked Mrs Bozo if she was the one and Mrs Bozo replies yes. At that point Angie (recaling her conversation with Beth )states: ," We have just been told that very soon we will have customers coming into the bank to exchange Dinar for Dollars." My wife asked her if she knew of any others who had them and did she. Her response was that she herself lived from paycheck to paycheck and could not afford any. And she knew of only one other lady that had opened an account for Dinar.

Statement is true, and there is no contest that Angie was merely repeating what she heard form Beth in terms of upcoming training relative to exchanging dinar for dollars. (and with this scenario, not sure why Angie would not go without food for a few weeks to cash in on a sure thing)

What we dont know is the context of the bankers statement.... the statement itself can easily be dead on, exact verbatium true..... What people are making of this statement in terms of ascribing meaning to it, seems to be more at question than the actual statement itself...

I don't quite understand why people are debating in absolutes when the statement itself isn't ? :unsure:

• Upvote 4

You guys.... think about this for a minute! Its not the content of the statement itself that may or may not be true.... its what people are interpreting it to mean that's at issue.

Think about this in two different scenarios. In both scenarios Beth and Angie are employees working at the local WF bank:

Scenario #1 Beth and Angie are talking over lunch. "Did you hear about that whack job rumor that everyone was up in Reno cashing in their dinar and they could only cash in at a Wells Fargo bank? Yes, I heard about that, all these government officials were supposedly flying in to go to a Wells Fargo bank and cash in their dinar, and they were doing it on some kind of wierd tier system.... End conversation, return to helping customers...

Bozo's wife walks in and Angie thinking she remembered Mrs Bozo bought dinar asked if it was Mrs Bozo if she was the one and Mrs Bozo replies yes. At that point Angie (recaling her conversation with Beth states: ," We have just been told that very soon we will have customers coming into the bank to exchange Dinar for Dollars." My wife asked her if she knew of any others who had them and did she. Her response was that she herself lived from paycheck to paycheck and could not afford any. And she knew of only one other lady that had opened an account for Dinar.

Statement is true, and there is no contest that Angie was merely repeating what she heard form Beth, and the rumors that were circling around the employee water cooler. (and for that reason, Angie doesnt go without food for a few weeks so she can buy into a sure thing....)

Scenario #2 Beth is the Vice President of the WF currency department for the area. She tells Angie that they are going to do some kind of training in the near future in preparation for the onslaught of customers who will be coming to WF as one of the designated banks, to exchange their dinar for USD, sometime down the road in the next few months...

Bozo's wife walks in and Angie thinking she remembered Mrs Bozo bought dinar asked if it was Mrs Bozo if she was the one and Mrs Bozo replies yes. At that point Angie (recaling her conversation with Beth )states: ," We have just been told that very soon we will have customers coming into the bank to exchange Dinar for Dollars." My wife asked her if she knew of any others who had them and did she. Her response was that she herself lived from paycheck to paycheck and could not afford any. And she knew of only one other lady that had opened an account for Dinar.

Statement is true, and there is no contest that Angie was merely repeating what she heard form Beth in terms of upcoming training relative to exchanging dinar for dollars. (and with this scenario, not sure why Angie would not go without food for a few weeks to cash in on a sure thing)

What we dont know is the context of the bankers statement.... the statement itself can easily be dead on, exact verbatium true..... What people are making of this statement in terms of ascribing meaning to it, seems to be more at question than the actual statement itself...

I don't quite understand why people are debating in absolutes when the statement itself isn't ? :unsure:

And they say smoking weed is not harmful. Oh Boy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

@Rayzur- or it could just be another BS bank story... we really have no absolutes with this, just alot of conjecture... BTW, I notice your post is kind to the OP and then he turns around and all but calls you a pothead... TSK, where are the manners in dinar land??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@Rayzur- or it could just be another BS bank story... we really have no absolutes with this, just alot of conjecture... BTW, I notice your post is kind to the OP and then he turns around and all but calls you a pothead... TSK, where are the manners in dinar land??

I am so sorry. I see you all have nothing better to do than hangout here. I had no idea. I only come here to ask questions usually, I read recaps then wait for the crowds rushing to the bank. I have stumbled into you all's private neighborhood. I shall withdraw before someone sticks a shank onto me. Forget I was here. Shhhhhhhh........

• Upvote 3

I am so sorry. I see you all have nothing better to do than hangout here. I had no idea. I only come here to ask questions usually, I read recaps then wait for the crowds rushing to the bank. I have stumbled into you all's private neighborhood. I shall withdraw before someone sticks a shank onto me. Forget I was here. Shhhhhhhh........

Thats pretty funny....before you leave for good, maybe you could

go back to the bank with your wife and get a little more info....

I feel like this is a long shot, but I find bank stories entertaining. Any chance

of getting further detail on this? ;)

Yeah I did kind of notice that... And you are right, I was actually trying to suggest the possibility that we sometimes need to be careful about reading too much into something and then blaming the poster, instead of examining our own assumptions... Nice catch OG! :D

And I also noticed the word "shank".... interesting. B) Not a common term in most vocabularies......

• Upvote 1

I just recently opened a checking account with Wells Fargo and there are no fees if you get three of their services, such as also having a savings account, setting up online banking, and getting a debit card. Your wife does not have to put 1500 into the account to prevent the 9 dollar fee. Just get more services. BTW, they were excited to sign me up for these extra services and definitely would not have forgot to tell me about them as an option. Put 1500 into my account? Not necessary.

I just luvvvv bank stories...

Go RV!

• Upvote 1

***///

FRANCIE & STEVE....

Thank you SO much for sharing!

'Ol Sarge entrusted us with this, his Legacy to his brethren Veterans, and we must be extra vigilant not to betray that trust nor allow someone or something else to jeapordize it.

We're afraid having to allow it to sit for the 24 hrs opens a window to theft of it by [legal] raiding from [fed/gov] entities or worse.

STEVE... we did open an account at WF quite some time ago and are only a few short miles from the main Tampa branch (Kennedy). However, are eager to follow 'Ol Sarge's instructions and get it into the military-style Credit Union asap upon conversion, as he feared slight of hand by obummer/fed.

Again, thank you for your help.

Sarge's Gals :salute:

• Upvote 1

Sweetheart, if you invested in TEN TRILLION DINAR and you come here to ask questions, you are either a liar, ignorant, or a really, really, really bad investor.

You can't snow the snowman. We have heard it all and your story doesn't hold water.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

From the first post: "... and if I had not known my wife for 56 years I would not bother y'all

From a post on page two..." I do not lie. I am 56 years old."

Did you rock the cradle on your honeymoon?. Sheesh. :blink::unsure: :

C/Mon he is from the south. Coulda married his sister. LOL. (I was born in Miss.) Justa joke, but I hope he is right. I used to go to WF at least once a week but they caught on so I had to leave the country. :lol:

• Upvote 1

True or not the story is irrelevant as we have heard these rumors for years and none have come to fruition. What's interesting is that Bozo has known his wife for 56 years and is himself 56 yrs old........did they meet in the hospital? talk about love at 1st sight.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To Sarge and others all I can say is always believe in the Judeo-Christian morality that is the foundation of this country. The laws of G-d as given to Moses and Aaron as His most precious gift to us after life itself. Never stand by silently while commies and atheists and perverts attemp to bully or shame you into supporting their beliefs.

Why did no one question who this Obama creature was before handing him the most powerful command post in the world? Because they were afraid of being a racist? What the H--L is a racist? Who are the real racists? You all know no matter what color or country you are from. Everyone is a racist! Would you prefer to be another color or nationality? Of course not. So why be ashamed of being a racist? Because it was the onlly way you would elect a moron for president.

I do not believe the American people would long abide martial law, or having their assets disappear or any of the things you fear. If they do, then we are no longer Americans and do not deserve the unlimited freedoms we were given. Look at how many freedoms we have willingly given up to appease the tree huggers and lefties and progressives. The last thing we will give up is our honor and if that goes, so goes the country.

bozo

Nice one Bozo. I applaud you. I hope you stick around. I wish we could see a resume on both of the candidates, instead of one liners. I would like to see grade point averages, original long form birth certificates, business references. I would like to know from looking into their past if they support foreign enemy countries or people. Are they proud to be an American, and to keep America's boarders strong, and follow the constitution and the laws.

If things dont work out here in the U.S, I cant abandon it. This is my home. They would have to split me into a dozen pieces and send me to the corresponding countries. Its not like I have a dual citizenship. I heard my boy say the other day. Those are my people. I turned around and looked at what he was looking at. A hispanic channel. I said WHAT. Those are not your people. You are a American. Americans are your people. Your heritage is part Mexican yes, but you are also scotch, welsh, french, german, and other places I am not sure of. I think he hears too much of, I am a proud Latina or Latino. Its like saying to me, Ya I live here and benefit from that but I am Hispanic first and I am American because thats where I live.

• Upvote 2

However, are eager to follow 'Ol Sarge's instructions and get it into the military-style Credit Union asap upon conversion, as he feared slight of hand by obummer/fed.

Again, thank you for your help.

Sarge's Gals :salute:

I was just thinking about what you said, re: the credit union. The one I'm a member of requires you to have military affiliation.... did Sarge leave an open account for you, or do you have some kind of qualifying affiliation (also not sure if they are all like that, I thought so and could be wrong). I'm asking out of concern that you have a means to fulfill this aspect of the mission. If so, great, and if not, maybe you want to check it out and get it in motion or put together for when the time comes? Not meaning to sound intrusive nor is this a question of specific details... just want to give you heads up for consideration.

Blessings~~~ Col Me :D

• Upvote 3

***//

We're curious about a few things here...

When we do 'exchange' 'Ol Sarge's IQD for USD....

1. Will WF cut a certified check then & there for the amount so we can haul it off to a credit union?

2. Would they be willing then & there to sell us other currencies (BRICS stuff...)...?

3. Would they be willing to do an immediate electronic transfer to the financial institution of our choice?

We're leery of the monies 'disappearing' immediately due to 'anomolies' eluded to of late...

-- supposed raiding of our banking institutions by 'foreign entities'....

(we think this is a fabrication by obummer & his pals at the fed so they can justify latching on

to our monies when exchanged and blame it on somebody else) <_<

-- crashing economy...

-- obummer freezing everything if the election does/does not go his way.... (martial law or ....)

Anybody..... thoughts.....

Thanks, Sarge's Gals :salute:

My suggestion would be for you to look into platinum membership.

Whole lot of answers there.

I am old school. I try to help little old ladies. :D

• Upvote 1

What's more likely folks:

1. The Wells Fargo employee is an idiot that follows Okie or Blaino or Breitling religiously.

2. The OP is making the whole thing up.

3. An extremely low level bank employee knows about a multi trillion dollar international currency deal far enough in advance to make millions or billions of dollars on it.

Hint: it isn't #3.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was just thinking about what you said, re: the credit union. The one I'm a member of requires you to have military affiliation.... did Sarge leave an open account for you, or do you have some kind of qualifying affiliation (also not sure if they are all like that, I thought so and could be wrong). I'm asking out of concern that you have a means to fulfill this aspect of the mission. If so, great, and if not, maybe you want to check it out and get it in motion or put together for when the time comes? Not meaning to sound intrusive nor is this a question of specific details... just want to give you heads up for consideration.

Blessings~~~ Col Me :D

***///

RAYZ... thank you for jumping in -- yes, we all have C.U. accounts (for years) and

we are all U.S. Military Veterans. :salute: :salute: :salute:

'Ol Sarge actually 'gifted' (complete with proper paperwork/documentation)

the IQD to us with orders to complete the mission. :cigar:

Good to know you've got our six!

Thanks again :hug:

I just recently opened a checking account with Wells Fargo and there are no fees if you get three of their services, such as also having a savings account, setting up online banking, and getting a debit card. Your wife does not have to put 1500 into the account to prevent the 9 dollar fee. Just get more services. BTW, they were excited to sign me up for these extra services and definitely would not have forgot to tell me about them as an option. Put 1500 into my account? Not necessary.

I just luvvvv bank stories...

Go RV!

Thanks for the info. However my mindset is still getting something from the bank, like a toaster. I don't want their services. I don't bank online. I don't want a debit card. These are merely ways for the bank to take more of your money. I don't use ATMs. They use to be free. We were told they saved the bank the cost of extra tellers so use them all you want no charge. Now they are a cash cow. Banks used to be run with a sense of dignity. Marble buildings and marble counters. Dignified senior gentlemen as presidents and board members. Now they are run by silly middle aged women and sillier young men. I intend to keep my RV money in my mattress and the pockets of my old leisure suits. Anyway, it is nice to be able to pop 15 hundred dollars in an account and know it will not only be there, but I'm not being blackmailed by an effing bank to take crap-ass services I neither need or want and they cannot sh*t me out of that 9 bucks a month. Sometimes life is sweet.

My suggestion would be for you to look into platinum membership.

Whole lot of answers there.

I am old school. I try to help little old ladies. :D

***///

MULE... Dear soul... yes.

We told 'em our platinum hair entitled us to the service... :P

he laughed, said it would take more than that, but it could be arranged!

(special Sr. services at one of our Credit Unions, not Adam's)...

So,it's all cool there! ;)

Your Mama raised you up right. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

What's more likely folks:

1. The Wells Fargo employee is an idiot that follows Okie or Blaino or Breitling religiously.

2. The OP is making the whole thing up.

3. An extremely low level bank employee knows about a multi trillion dollar international currency deal far enough in advance to make millions or billions of dollars on it.

Hint: it isn't #3.

What I get a kick out of is that I know that this WF banker told my wife they would be expecting it soon. That is the alpha and omega. And I know it is what transpired. I know. Get it? It is like you are in the desert wandering around. You ask for water. I point toward some dunes rising above the shimmering sand. Oasis, I say between mouth fulls of cool water flowing from my freshly filled canteen. But do you go in the direction I point. Heck no. Your superior intellect and vast experience in trading Dinar for Dollars, I mean finding water, tell you there cannot possibly be water in the direction I pointed out.

I am reminded of many years ago when I served in the Navy. You could always tell a serviceman from a civilian and you could never tell a Marine anything. Between the chemicals they put into the chow and the intensive training, the ability to think is replaced by an insane desire to destroy things. Senior Marine officers are fed chemicals to restore a semblance of rationality.

So if I told my banker story or my oasis story to a General in the Corps, I beleve he would find the water, eventually. Army officers from light colonel up and sgt. majors, airforce captains and up, and just about any squid striker to fleet admiral. But you just cannot tell a Marine anything, or an army nco below sgt. major.

No, give me a Navy man or woman anytime there is truth to be understood, dinar to be pumped or water to be found. Don't get me wrong though. I have not met every marine.

• Upvote 1

Sweetheart, if you invested in TEN TRILLION DINAR and you come here to ask questions, you are either a liar, ignorant, or a really, really, really bad investor.

You can't snow the snowman. We have heard it all and your story doesn't hold water.

+1 :bravo::nothingtoadd: