Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What the WF banker told my wife today

bozomask

Anything you can do with your deposited assets now you will be able to do with any additional assets from a CE, barring any specific action taken by the Bank or the Fed in regards to Dinar exchange, meaning that the sky could fall and special laws regarding RV and Dinar could be implemented. With normal p[eople running the show this is extremely unlikely. But with Obama in the house, who knows? Big Bird maybe? I would expect banking as usual and don't worry.

bozo

What is a "CE"? Look, it's obvious you have an agenda, if you want to have a discussion or debate stop the BS bank rumors and spit it out. Don't try to sneak in the back door.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

So why be ashamed of being a racist?

End Quote

if you need to ask then......

The question is rhetorical, it sets up the reason why people voted for an incompetent moron for President. The media pounded it in that to not vote for Obama was racist.

However, voting for Obama because he is half black is the definition of racism. Blacks voted for him because he is black. A purely racist act. Does that bother you, such a blatant act of racism? If white people voted for a white guy because he is white, would you not call that racist? Would it make you come unglued?

What is a "CE"? Look, it's obvious you have an agenda, if you want to have a discussion or debate stop the BS bank rumors and spit it out. Don't try to sneak in the back door.

Absolutely. My agenda was to share something that I knew for a fact was true. No black jets,no religous flummery, just what I personally knew. That is it. I was also asked a question that I responded to in a general way based on my experience and optimism in normalcy.

What seems obvious to you is absolutely obscure to me. If you would like to point out what my obvious agenda is I would love to know it. Otherwise, pretned you never saw my post. Until the RV actully happens it makes no difference any way. Now does it?

bozo

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I use to get excited about bank stories then I just started laughing it off but now I just think it's sad... I just saw somewhere else where someone was getting their hopes up because of this story. I sure hope no one runs and buys dinars that they can't afford and will do without what they need just because of a story like this... If this is a lie (pump) shame on you and I hope karma takes a huge bite out of your rear end..

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I am a good WF customer , enough that i have a "preferred customer " account . As of last visit 2 months ago.. The policy was " we do not buy or sell Iraqi dinar.. We will buy some other currencies at customer request but may not exchange back for dollars ...All WF accounts in in USD only ...?????

Now if I deposit my dinar in this maveric bank and WF HQ finds out what is the deposit worth ????? BS bank rumor..

I believe this before I believe this bank rumor.

• Downvote 1

I use to get excited about bank stories then I just started laughing it off but now I just think it's sad... I just saw somewhere else where someone was getting their hopes up because of this story. I sure hope no one runs and buys dinars that they can't afford and will do without what they need just because of a story like this... If this is a lie (pump) shame on you and I hope karma takes a huge bite out of your rear end..

I am sorry that you are suspicious. I do not lie. I am 56 years old. This is the way I was raised. I understand that young people would not understand what life and people and the country was like when I grew up. So all I can say is it is a sad thing that people have no faith in their fellow man anymore. I have not given dates or rates and I am growing tired of having my integrity questioned. So I shall leave with this.

To those of you without an axe to grind I hope this truthful account of my wife's experience gives you a little lift. For those of you who do not believe it, I hope it bugs the sh*t out of you!

bozo

Edited by bozomask
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

I agree with you and feel the exact same way. Those who wilfully mislead others for their own entertainment have some serious issues.

• Upvote 1

I have a WF accoount too, but am not able to go in and talk to them, because I am in the oil fields of North Dakota.. I do hope you are correct on what you posted. I don't know if any of you people remember who I am but I was the firefighter over in Iraq. I spent a total of 3 years there and have made many friends who are still over there and some even have lived there all their lives. I have gotten 3 emails from buddies stating that most Iraqi's are accepting dinar as payment for work not accepting the dollar.. Accepting the dollar was a norm for them because it was better than the dinar, but with the news around Iraq they are now requesting dinar,,, I know why not accept the dollar and than buy dinar the answer is easy if they get paid in dinar they will not have to pay the already inflated price of the dinar when they exchange the dollar for it.

Believe what you may..

Go Rv

• Upvote 2

The question is rhetorical, it sets up the reason why people voted for an incompetent moron for President. The media pounded it in that to not vote for Obama was racist.

However, voting for Obama because he is half black is the definition of racism. Blacks voted for him because he is black. A purely racist act. Does that bother you, such a blatant act of racism? If white people voted for a white guy because he is white, would you not call that racist? Would it make you come unglued?

Absolutely. My agenda was to share something that I knew for a fact was true. No black jets,no religous flummery, just what I personally knew. That is it. I was also asked a question that I responded to in a general way based on my experience and optimism in normalcy.

What seems obvious to you is absolutely obscure to me. If you would like to point out what my obvious agenda is I would love to know it. Otherwise, pretned you never saw my post. Until the RV actully happens it makes no difference any way. Now does it?

bozo

It makes a difference if you're pumping dinar. In fact, you went straight from pumping dinar into politics! I have no beef with you other than to call you on your BS bank rumor. We can be friends, in fact if this thing were to ever RV, I'd be your best friend! Until then, let's just keep it real, ok? (I've got to figure out who you really are, it's killing me!) Who are you? :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It makes a difference if you're pumping dinar. In fact, you went straight from pumping dinar into politics! I have no beef with you other than to call you on your BS bank rumor. We can be friends, in fact if this thing were to ever RV, I'd be your best friend! Until then, let's just keep it real, ok? (I've got to figure out who you really are, it's killing me!) Who are you? :blink:

Killing me too, feels like I've heard it word for word before..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bozo, I mean no harm if this happened to your wife.. I just don't want a child to go hungry because daddy gets excited about a bank rumor and thinks he'll be losing out if he doesn't spend this months grocery money buying more dinar...

Well, this will be my last note if you all will let it lay. It happened. Just as I said. And it is harmful and hurtful when you insinuate that someone is untruthful just because you don't happen to believe it. Who made you Emperor? Or King? Or Queen? What right do you have to smear anyone with your inuendo?

It is not your responsibility if some child other than yours goes hungry because their daddy spends all the money on dinar or dope or potato chip or booze. This country is in the toilet now because of high minded nannyism. Freedom requires that people sometimes make bad decisions. You will not feel guilt free until you have locked everyone into a cell where they cannot hurt themselves or anyone else by their actions. Lord save me from do gooders and nannys.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

Well, this will be my last note if you all will let it lay. It happened. Just as I said. And it is harmful and hurtful when you insinuate that someone is untruthful just because you don't happen to believe it. Who made you Emperor? Or King? Or Queen? What right do you have to smear anyone with your inuendo?

It is not your responsibility if some child other than yours goes hungry because their daddy spends all the money on dinar or dope or potato chip or booze. This country is in the toilet now because of high minded nannyism. Freedom requires that people sometimes make bad decisions. You will not feel guilt free until you have locked everyone into a cell where they cannot hurt themselves or anyone else by their actions. Lord save me from do gooders and nannys.

Good night then...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***//

We're curious about a few things here...

When we do 'exchange' 'Ol Sarge's IQD for USD....

1. Will WF cut a certified check then & there for the amount so we can haul it off to a credit union?

2. Would they be willing then & there to sell us other currencies (BRICS stuff...)...?

3. Would they be willing to do an immediate electronic transfer to the financial institution of our choice?

We're leery of the monies 'disappearing' immediately due to 'anomolies' eluded to of late...

-- supposed raiding of our banking institutions by 'foreign entities'....

(we think this is a fabrication by obummer & his pals at the fed so they can justify latching on

to our monies when exchanged and blame it on somebody else) <_<

-- crashing economy...

-- obummer freezing everything if the election does/does not go his way.... (martial law or ....)

Anybody..... thoughts.....

Thanks, Sarge's Gals :salute:

1. "Will WF cut a certified check then & there for the amount so we can haul it off to a credit union?" Adam says that after the RV, all major banks (perhaps meaning international ones) will buy and sell dinar.

2. "Would they be willing then & there to sell us other currencies (BRICS stuff...)...?" I don't know the answer to this, but I had also wondered if we could just use dinar to do a trade of sorts, for example instead of taking dollars for it, make a direct exchange of dinar for other currency from another nation. But I was thinking of this because the dollar may fall in value just as the dinar becomes more valuable, and also I had read that it is the law that we have to convert it to dollars first, before we can then convert it to another currency. O wants his "fair share," don't ya' know.??!!

3. Would they be willing to do an immediate electronic transfer to the financial institution of our choice?" I understand that, yes, they could and would do a wire transfer to another financial institution of your choice. You'll have to get your account(s) set up in those financial institutions ahead of time, of course. In fact, Ali was planning to cash us in and while we wait, to wire transfer the money to a financial institution of our choosing. So if Ali can do it, regular banks can do it as well. Adam says there will be some pretty big charges for cashing in the dinar. There will be associated costs at a bank too, but Adam seemed to think a bank would not be nearly as costly as Ali would be. Adam also always says we need to get his Cashing In Guide posted here on this site. I think it's free, but I'm not sure. I have it and plan to read it again soon. I had read it before, but it's been a long time, and I need a refresher pretty badly. But if I remember right, it has a lot of answers to the most common questions.

I hope this helps. Fran

• Upvote 2

Ok, I believe this bank story really did happen, however, I don't believe for one second that you believe your banker is an authority. In fact, you think he probably follows TerryK or Okie or some other deluded guru. Right? Come on, tell us! Don't be a coward and run away from what you started. On second thought, you did say you where selling MSO to buy more dinar, what is up with that? Confess your sins, so we can forgive you and then you can join in the fun! :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***//

We're curious about a few things here...

When we do 'exchange' 'Ol Sarge's IQD for USD....

1. Will WF cut a certified check then & there for the amount so we can haul it off to a credit union?

2. Would they be willing then & there to sell us other currencies (BRICS stuff...)...?

3. Would they be willing to do an immediate electronic transfer to the financial institution of our choice?

We're leery of the monies 'disappearing' immediately due to 'anomolies' eluded to of late...

-- supposed raiding of our banking institutions by 'foreign entities'....

(we think this is a fabrication by obummer & his pals at the fed so they can justify latching on

to our monies when exchanged and blame it on somebody else) <_<

-- crashing economy...

-- obummer freezing everything if the election does/does not go his way.... (martial law or ....)

Anybody..... thoughts.....

Thanks, Sarge's Gals :salute:

Hey Sarge

Both WF and BOA will be able to all you ask after 24 hours from time of deposit.... You will have to open an account with them before you can exchange.. If you are not a customer they will require you to be... What ever buy sell rate is plus $10.00 service fee... Boa and WF is prettymuch the same. These were branches here in the Tampa area I got the info from... ALso they can offer different insurance options for your money..

• Upvote 2

Hi Friends,

I have used the handle Bozomask since the bulletin board days and echo mail, the days of Mosaic, the nights of searching IP addresses for content. I have been Bozomask since the days of the F card and emulation. I have tried to always keep the name Bozomask associated with honesty and have always enjoyed a reputation for speaking the truth and trying to be a help to whatever net group or site I was associated with.

What I have posted today is exactly what my wife told me upon arriving home. It is what the Banker told her. There is no attempt to mislead, defraud, sprinkle Hopium, or inflate my ego My wife did not ask for the information.

bozo

Oh the old F card and the emulation! Now those were the days...;) even after video gone we were able to get audio for long time for kicks and giggles. :)

Ripco???

From the first post: "... and if I had not known my wife for 56 years I would not bother y'all

From a post on page two..." I do not lie. I am 56 years old."

Did you rock the cradle on your honeymoon?. Sheesh. :blink::unsure: :

He said he hs known his wife for 56 years not married for 56 years....

Not unusual for a small southern town to marry a person you have known all your life.... I live close to rural areas in Florida to know your wife all your life is not unusual at all.. Considering most have never been out of the county they live in.

• Upvote 1

He said he hs known his wife for 56 years not married for 56 years....

Not unusual for a small southern town to marry a person you have known all your life.... I live close to rural areas in Florida to know your wife all your life is not unusual at all.. Considering most have never been out of the county they live in.

Good point ty

To Sarge and others all I can say is always believe in the Judeo-Christian morality that is the foundation of this country. The laws of G-d as given to Moses and Aaron as His most precious gift to us after life itself. Never stand by silently while commies and atheists and perverts attemp to bully or shame you into supporting their beliefs.

Why did no one question who this Obama creature was before handing him the most powerful command post in the world? Because they were afraid of being a racist? What the H--L is a racist? Who are the real racists? You all know no matter what color or country you are from. Everyone is a racist! Would you prefer to be another color or nationality? Of course not. So why be ashamed of being a racist? Because it was the onlly way you would elect a moron for president.

I do not believe the American people would long abide martial law, or having their assets disappear or any of the things you fear. If they do, then we are no longer Americans and do not deserve the unlimited freedoms we were given. Look at how many freedoms we have willingly given up to appease the tree huggers and lefties and progressives. The last thing we will give up is our honor and if that goes, so goes the country.

bozo

OK - we see you're also a sweet, compassionate, tolerant guy ----as well as a pumper.

• Upvote 1