Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What the WF banker told my wife today

bozomask

Niiiiiiice. Thanks for sharing. I have been told time after time, the bankers will not know before it happens but, thank you for sharing. Maybe the banker has been on the DV and saw the post about Terri k. and the incredible news about you know what but cant tell you cuz I might get arrested. Ahhhhhh, they got me.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hi, Bozo. I am not big on banker stories in general, however, I do know that someday one of these is going to be right on the mark. I hope that it is today and I hope it is your banker. Thanks for sharing and I hope that your WF banker is right on the money! GO RV!

• Upvote 3

***//

We're curious about a few things here...

When we do 'exchange' 'Ol Sarge's IQD for USD....

1. Will WF cut a certified check then & there for the amount so we can haul it off to a credit union?

2. Would they be willing then & there to sell us other currencies (BRICS stuff...)...?

3. Would they be willing to do an immediate electronic transfer to the financial institution of our choice?

We're leery of the monies 'disappearing' immediately due to 'anomolies' eluded to of late...

-- supposed raiding of our banking institutions by 'foreign entities'....

(we think this is a fabrication by obummer & his pals at the fed so they can justify latching on

to our monies when exchanged and blame it on somebody else) <_<

-- crashing economy...

-- obummer freezing everything if the election does/does not go his way.... (martial law or ....)

Anybody..... thoughts.....

Thanks, Sarge's Gals :salute:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

i opened a savings and checking account about 2 weeks ago and after telling the asst. Mgr.

that i wish the dinar would happen she said so your another one of those and i said yes

she said i cant see anything happening for another 2 years i replied with well it seems that

they are getting really close to getting things done for it to happen and said to her it could even

happen within a month she replied , i dont think antthing will happen atleast until after the

election which seemed like a positive statement from her first 2 years statement kinda made think

she just might know something who knows? but i did like hearing that. Oh i forgot to mention it was

also at Wells Fargo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am a good WF customer , enough that i have a "preferred customer " account . As of last visit 2 months ago.. The policy was " we do not buy or sell Iraqi dinar.. We will buy some other currencies at customer request but may not exchange back for dollars ...All WF accounts in in USD only ...?????

Now if I deposit my dinar in this maveric bank and WF HQ finds out what is the deposit worth ????? BS bank rumor..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

To Sarge and others all I can say is always believe in the Judeo-Christian morality that is the foundation of this country. The laws of G-d as given to Moses and Aaron as His most precious gift to us after life itself. Never stand by silently while commies and atheists and perverts attemp to bully or shame you into supporting their beliefs.

Why did no one question who this Obama creature was before handing him the most powerful command post in the world? Because they were afraid of being a racist? What the H--L is a racist? Who are the real racists? You all know no matter what color or country you are from. Everyone is a racist! Would you prefer to be another color or nationality? Of course not. So why be ashamed of being a racist? Because it was the onlly way you would elect a moron for president.

I do not believe the American people would long abide martial law, or having their assets disappear or any of the things you fear. If they do, then we are no longer Americans and do not deserve the unlimited freedoms we were given. Look at how many freedoms we have willingly given up to appease the tree huggers and lefties and progressives. The last thing we will give up is our honor and if that goes, so goes the country.

bozo

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 6

To Sarge and others all I can say is always believe in the Judeo-Christian morality that is the foundation of this country. The laws of G-d as given to Moses and Aaron as His most precious gift to us after life itself. Never stand by silently while commies and atheists and perverts attemp to bully or shame you into supporting their beliefs.

Why did no one question who this Obama creature was before handing him the most powerful command post in the world? Because they were afraid of being a racist? What the H--L is a racist? Who are the real racists? You all know no matter what color or country you are from. Everyone is a racist! Would you prefer to be another color or nationality? Of course not. So why be ashamed of being a racist? Because it was the onlly way you would elect a moron for president.

I do not believe the American people would long abide martial law, or having their assets disappear or any of the things you fear. If they do, then we are no longer Americans and do not deserve the unlimited freedoms we were given. Look at how many freedoms we have willingly given up to appease the tree huggers and lefties and progressives. The last thing we will give up is our honor and if that goes, so goes the country.

bozo

So where does pumping dinar fit in with all this? It's ok, you can tell us, we won't tell anyone. :banhammer:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

To Sarge and others...

I do not believe the American people would long abide martial law, or having their assets disappear or any of the things you fear. If they do, then we are no longer Americans and do not deserve the unlimited freedoms we were given.

bozo

***///

Gee, BOZ.... let's hope you're right about this anyway.... :unsure:

So where does pumping dinar fit in with all this? It's ok, you can tell us, we won't tell anyone. :banhammer:

***///

Funny BEE...! :wub:;):lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i opened a savings and checking account about 2 weeks ago and after telling the asst. Mgr.

that i wish the dinar would happen she said so your another one of those and i said yes

she said i cant see anything happening for another 2 years i replied with well it seems that

they are getting really close to getting things done for it to happen and said to her it could even

happen within a month she replied , i dont think antthing will happen atleast until after the

election which seemed like a positive statement from her first 2 years statement kinda made think

she just might know something who knows? but i did like hearing that. Oh i forgot to mention it was

also at Wells Fargo.

Remember, if these "dinar gurus" don't know squat, and their predictions never come true - why would some lady working at a WF branch know when the RV will or won't happen? If you polled the WF employees company-wide, you'd find that most of them don't know the first thing about dinar, or they've been told WF won't trade in it.

However... last spring sometime I actually got a call from the foreign currency dept there, as I'd left a message or two asking about a DeLarue with IQD plates. The WF Foreign Currency Dep't voicemail message began with "if you're calling about the Iraqi dinar, don't waste your time." more or less. Well, when the person with the foreign currency dept called me, she said "WHEN there is a considerable change in the value, there will be a DeLarue machine with IQD plates available to you, just call at that time to learn the locations of the machines." Something to that effect. Then about 2 months later, I spoke with a private banker who didn't really know the first thing about the dinar.

• Upvote 3

Anything you can do with your deposited assets now you will be able to do with any additional assets from a CE, barring any specific action taken by the Bank or the Fed in regards to Dinar exchange, meaning that the sky could fall and special laws regarding RV and Dinar could be implemented. With normal p[eople running the show this is extremely unlikely. But with Obama in the house, who knows? Big Bird maybe? I would expect banking as usual and don't worry.

bozo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All I know is I shared my bank story that happened to me personally right after invesing in IQD two years ago. I was called a pumper, liar and everything else. I was a newbie and have pretty much kept quiet since. I haven't posted much in two years because if you post something that is first hand knowledge or experience no one believes you anyway. LOL

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

Anything you can do with your deposited assets now you will be able to do with any additional assets from a CE, barring any specific action taken by the Bank or the Fed in regards to Dinar exchange, meaning that the sky could fall and special laws regarding RV and Dinar could be implemented. With normal p[eople running the show this is extremely unlikely. But with Obama in the house, who knows? Big Bird maybe? I would expect banking as usual and don't worry.

bozo

***///

Thanks, BOZ.... :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1