Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - This Is One Of The Biggest Pieces Of News We've Had !

DinarThug

CNN. We Interrupt This Broadcast For Something Big .....

10-10-2012 Intel Guru TerryK I GOT TO HOLD BACK ON THE BIG NEWS. I WAS TOLD IF I TOLD YOU IN HERE THEY WOULD PUT ME IN JAIL, NO **** OPPS. JUST KNOW ITS BIG, THE BIGGEST NEWS EVER, BIGGER THAN...I GOT TO SHUT UP.

Thug Note: We Now Resume With Our Regularly Scheduled Sound Bytes .....

10-10-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG “…the President of the Republic National announce the date of the meeting in the next few days, after the arrival of the talks by the leaders of political blocs, to advanced stages”. So it looks like Talibani might announce a National Meeting in a few days (after he gets the main leaders a little closer together)…and Allawi is having a big session this Wednesday. That’s all good. However, if Maliki is just playing games – I have said all along, they will remove him.

10-9-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "KRG gets oil payment from Baghdad, exports to flow" Fantastic news – it’s still being paid in Dinars, however, the fact that Baghdad is actually making good on an agreement is HUGE!!

10-10-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling We all know that they are artificially holding down the value of the dinar. There is an article that says they will start giving people dinar for U.S. dollars. That means the start of reversing the policy that has kept the dinar artificially down. This is one of the biggest pieces of news we have had since we have been in the dinar community. [Does Iraq need to be released from Chapter 7 prior to being able to revalue their currency...] They can raise the value of their currency without being out of Chapter 7, there is no law against that. If I was them that is what I would do. But, them having a managed float, that is very hard for me to swallow. They can revalue whenever they want. It's a timing issue. It is important that they get out of Chapter 7, but can revalue and never be out of Chapter 7. The getting out of Chapter 7 isn't dependent on their currency. Their are other stipulations that they have to comply to also. There might be more to it than revaluing their currency to getting out of Chapter 7.

• Upvote 10

10-10-2012 Intel Guru TerryK I GOT TO HOLD BACK ON THE BIG NEWS. I WAS TOLD IF I TOLD YOU IN HERE THEY WOULD PUT ME IN JAIL, NO **** OPPS. JUST KNOW ITS BIG, THE BIGGEST NEWS EVER, BIGGER THAN...I GOT TO SHUT UP.

10-10-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG “…the President of the Republic National announce the date of the meeting in the next few days, after the arrival of the talks by the leaders of political blocs, to advanced stages”. So it looks like Talibani might announce a National Meeting in a few days (after he gets the main leaders a little closer together)…and Allawi is having a big session this Wednesday. That’s all good. However, if Maliki is just playing games – I have said all along, they will remove him.

10-9-2012 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "KRG gets oil payment from Baghdad, exports to flow" Fantastic news – it’s still being paid in Dinars, however, the fact that Baghdad is actually making good on an agreement is HUGE!!

10-10-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling We all know that they are artificially holding down the value of the dinar. There is an article that says they will start giving people dinar for U.S. dollars. That means the start of reversing the policy that has kept the dinar artificially down. This is one of the biggest pieces of news we have had since we have been in the dinar community. [Does Iraq need to be released from Chapter 7 prior to being able to revalue their currency...] They can raise the value of their currency without being out of Chapter 7, there is no law against that. If I was them that is what I would do. But, them having a managed float, that is very hard for me to swallow. They can revalue whenever they want. It's a timing issue. It is important that they get out of Chapter 7, but can revalue and never be out of Chapter 7. The getting out of Chapter 7 isn't dependent on their currency. Their are other stipulations that they have to comply to also. There might be more to it than revaluing their currency to getting out of Chapter 7.

You crack me up DT...thanks for the BIG...BIGGER THAN BIG NEWS. lol

• Upvote 2

JUST ONCE - would of these guys shut up when they say they will ...

No wait ... :huh::blink: ... TELL US TearyK ... PLEASE !!! I'd love to read that You got put in jail !!!

Bubba needs a new dance partner ...

373016_388072627878759_545699980_n.jpg

• Upvote 6

As I remember, they must be out of chap 7 and into chap 8 (and something else?) before it's internationally tradable. And in case any of you don't want to fly into Baghdad illegally with millions of dinar that could be confiscated, it's important - if I'm right. Anyone remember this?

• Upvote 1

As I remember, they must be out of chap 7 and into chap 8 (and something else?) before it's internationally tradable. And in case any of you don't want to fly into Baghdad illegally with millions of dinar that could be confiscated, it's important - if I'm right. Anyone remember this?

I believe you are correct, sir.

Perhaps what Breitling was getting at is that it's not necessary, but a necessity if Iraq wants to play ball in the world markets.

They could RV for Iraq and Iraq only, but little good that would do them w/ CH. 7 sanctions still applicable.

---side note--- Been a while since I've posted, so i'm trying to grease up the old 'RV intel' gears.

And Yes!

It would NOT be a good idea to travel w/ that much currency even w/ a ch7 lift, let alone w/o.... Bad news IMO.

• Upvote 1

There's big....then there's BIG. Or BIGGER. Maybe BIGGEST. Which one is this, I'm confused. It would be a big help if someone would explain. I mean uh, bigger help........ ah, never mind. :lol:

REALLY BIG!!! BIGGER THAN BIG!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! BIG BIG BIG!

is BIG even a word, it's starting to look funny. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

http://www.un.org/en/documents/charter/chapter8.shtml

CHAPTER VIII: REGIONAL ARRANGEMENTS

[/url]Article 52

1. Nothing in the present Charter precludes the existence of regional arrangements or agencies for dealing with such matters relating to the maintenance of international peace and security as are appropriate for regional action provided that such arrangements or agencies and their activities are consistent with the Purposes and Principles of the United Nations.
  2. The Members of the United Nations entering into such arrangements or constituting such agencies shall make every effort to achieve pacific settlement of local disputes through such regional arrangements or by such regional agencies before referring them to the Security Council.
  3. The Security Council shall encourage the development of pacific settlement of local disputes through such regional arrangements or by such regional agencies either on the initiative of the states concerned or by reference from the Security Council.
  4. This Article in no way impairs the application of Articles 34 and 35.

Article 53

1. The Security Council shall, where appropriate, utilize such regional arrangements or agencies for enforcement action under its authority. But no enforcement action shall be taken under regional arrangements or by regional agencies without the authorization of the Security Council, with the exception of measures against any enemy state, as defined in paragraph 2 of this Article, provided for pursuant to Article 107 or in regional arrangements directed against renewal of aggressive policy on the part of any such state, until such time as the Organization may, on request of the Governments concerned, be charged with the responsibility for preventing further aggression by such a state.
  2. The term enemy state as used in paragraph 1 of this Article applies to any state which during the Second World War has been an enemy of any signatory of the present Charter.

Article 54

The Security Council shall at all times be kept fully informed of activities undertaken or in contemplation under regional arrangements or by regional agencies for the maintenance of international peace and security.

http://www.un.org/en/documents/charter/chapter7.shtml

CHAPTER VII: ACTION WITH RESPECT TO THREATS TO THE PEACE, BREACHES OF THE PEACE, AND ACTS OF AGGRESSION

Article 39

The Security Council shall determine the existence of any threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression and shall make recommendations, or decide what measures shall be taken in accordance with Articles 41 and 42, to maintain or restore international peace and security.

Article 40

In order to prevent an aggravation of the situation, the Security Council may, before making the recommendations or deciding upon the measures provided for in Article 39, call upon the parties concerned to comply with such provisional measures as it deems necessary or desirable. Such provisional measures shall be without prejudice to the rights, claims, or position of the parties concerned. The Security Council shall duly take account of failure to comply with such provisional measures.

Article 41

The Security Council may decide what measures not involving the use of armed force are to be employed to give effect to its decisions, and it may call upon the Members of the United Nations to apply such measures. These may include complete or partial interruption of economic relations and of rail, sea, air, postal, telegraphic, radio, and other means of communication, and the severance of diplomatic relations.

Article 42

Should the Security Council consider that measures provided for in Article 41 would be inadequate or have proved to be inadequate, it may take such action by air, sea, or land forces as may be necessary to maintain or restore international peace and security. Such action may include demonstrations, blockade, and other operations by air, sea, or land forces of Members of the United Nations.

Article 43

1. All Members of the United Nations, in order to contribute to the maintenance of international peace and security, undertake to make available to the Security Council, on its call and in accordance with a special agreement or agreements, armed forces, assistance, and facilities, including rights of passage, necessary for the purpose of maintaining international peace and security.
  2. Such agreement or agreements shall govern the numbers and types of forces, their degree of readiness and general location, and the nature of the facilities and assistance to be provided.
  3. The agreement or agreements shall be negotiated as soon as possible on the initiative of the Security Council. They shall be concluded between the Security Council and Members or between the Security Council and groups of Members and shall be subject to ratification by the signatory states in accordance with their respective constitutional processes.

Article 44

When the Security Council has decided to use force it shall, before calling upon a Member not represented on it to provide armed forces in fulfilment of the obligations assumed under Article 43, invite that Member, if the Member so desires, to participate in the decisions of the Security Council concerning the employment of contingents of that Member's armed forces.

Article 45

In order to enable the United Nations to take urgent military measures, Members shall hold immediately available national air-force contingents for combined international enforcement action. The strength and degree of readiness of these contingents and plans for their combined action shall be determined within the limits laid down in the special agreement or agreements referred to in Article 43, by the Security Council with the assistance of the Military Staff Committee.

Article 46

Plans for the application of armed force shall be made by the Security Council with the assistance of the Military Staff Committee.

Article 47

1. There shall be established a Military Staff Committee to advise and assist the Security Council on all questions relating to the Security Council's military requirements for the maintenance of international peace and security, the employment and command of forces placed at its disposal, the regulation of armaments, and possible disarmament.
  2. The Military Staff Committee shall consist of the Chiefs of Staff of the permanent members of the Security Council or their representatives. Any Member of the United Nations not permanently represented on the Committee shall be invited by the Committee to be associated with it when the efficient discharge of the Committee's responsibilities requires the participation of that Member in its work.
  3. The Military Staff Committee shall be responsible under the Security Council for the strategic direction of any armed forces placed at the disposal of the Security Council. Questions relating to the command of such forces shall be worked out subsequently.
  4. The Military Staff Committee, with the authorization of the Security Council and after consultation with appropriate regional agencies, may establish regional sub-committees.

Article 48

1. The action required to carry out the decisions of the Security Council for the maintenance of international peace and security shall be taken by all the Members of the United Nations or by some of them, as the Security Council may determine.
  2. Such decisions shall be carried out by the Members of the United Nations directly and through their action in the appropriate international agencies of which they are members.

Article 49

The Members of the United Nations shall join in affording mutual assistance in carrying out the measures decided upon by the Security Council.

Article 50

If preventive or enforcement measures against any state are taken by the Security Council, any other state, whether a Member of the United Nations or not, which finds itself confronted with special economic problems arising from the carrying out of those measures shall have the right to consult the Security Council with regard to a solution of those problems.

Article 51

Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.

• Upvote 3

JUST ONCE - would of these guys shut up when they say they will ...

No wait ... :huh::blink: ... TELL US TearyK ... PLEASE !!! I'd love to read that You got put in jail !!!

Bubba needs a new dance partner ...

373016_388072627878759_545699980_n.jpg

Are Big Black men the only ones that need someone to pick up the soap. Maybe this picture was not intentional :rulez:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Reading post from guys like TerryK, is actually amusing. What better way to spend a few mins while in the bathroom laughing. Everyone knows already he is full of it ,and that he dosent have a clue. So when i read things from him like its big big big, he is actually saying that he is dumb dumber and dumbest. And that to me its funny ,we all know that no one has any special intel. Irag will eventually get there act together and do what they need to do, and if gurus like him think for one moment they will know before anyone else actually are fooling themsleves. Alot of people get upset when they read things like that, because this is a very serious investment for allot of us. But its takes all kinds to make the world go round, I guess what i am saying its don't take it so serious try to laugh and have patients, it will happen someday and we will all look back on this and laugh. Go RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1