Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Investigations of the Central Bank ousted its president Shabibi

yota691

Investigations of the Central Bank ousted its president Shabibi

The time on Wednesday, October 10 1 / Okrudolf 2012 09:18 | |

77.jpg

Baghdad / Orr News

I learned Agency (UR) of political source familiar with the continuing investigation file currency auction sale in the Iraqi Central Bank, and sources confirmed that the results of the investigation will lead within days to withdraw by Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi of Directors of the bank.

The source said that "the coming days will witness a parliamentary decision to withdraw by the province of the Central Bank of Iraq Sinan Shabibi and some officials in the bank against the backdrop of significant financial suspicions of corruption as well as money laundering and will be brought to justice."

The House of Representatives form a parliamentary committee to investigate ERA selling currency in the Iraqi Central Bank and the Commission concluded that writing a report marking significant violations included in the sale file currency and money laundering and Mhoppeh transactions to people from within the bank.

The spin great suspicions about the work of the central bank which had previously confirmed that the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives and there are many financial irregularities in the bank, in addition to the existence of financial and administrative corruption is unprecedented.

http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-57/11058-2012-10-10-09-18-59.html

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

Say it ain't so, Shabs! :o

You're right, HAMMER... to early to call.

Maybe if they dig deep enough

they'll find he had to carry out Maliki's thefts on behalf of Iran

under penalty of death. :unsure:

After thinking on this for a few... I am sure he and some others were just in it for the easy access to cash and will laugh all the way to the bank... (in another country of course) and he will prob. have the big M with him!!!!As long as it gets RV's I don't really care... Go RV!!!~~~

Boot shabibi....hes been trying to delete three zeroes forever. come on maliki.....get greedy and make one of your appointed...raise the value please. bye bye shabaroni

This is more Maliki mularki, IMO! Maliki can,t get Shabs to play with him so Maliki is still trying to get Shabs OUT OF THERE! Show me the money.

Get shabs out. hes trying to replace the dinar...giving us a neutral event. basically....saying our dinar will be voided after a time period after a rd. sorry...but no one should want that

shabibi sure hasnt raised the value.......now has he. next

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

They sould have run a back ground check before they gave him the job.

That goes for Obama too. :angry::blink::(:o<_<:blink::angry::angry::(:( CRAP. :/

Or is it a set up by Maliki, he wants to take over that possition too.

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guys, don't fall for this BS article...

Shabs isn't going anywhere...

It sure would be nice if its true. whats shabs done for you lately....or heck even for the past years.......oh thats right nothing. hes just been trying to replace the curency...wanting to give us 1000:1 on exchange. no thanks shabs.....ill take a greedy politician over....the head lopster anyday

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Or is it a set up by Maliki, he wants to take over that possition too.

You win the prize..

If there is any truth, or follow through on these accusations, the CBI would face take over by the brother-in-law guild of the "financial experts" in parliament.

The western world has a term for this chain of events; it is known as " Nationalization ".

Maliki gets the opportunity to pilfer $67 billion USD worth of Foreign Reserves, and reprint the currency with his picture on the front.

BTW, for those who wonder, this will not trigger a RV.

If this happens, the exchange rate we see today, would be a high point.

Maliki can "declare" the value to be higher, but the only ones ignorant enough to believe that are members of the Ministry of Finance in Parliament.

The rest of the world won't be buying that steaming, hot, pile...

We can all hope that this attempt will be the straw that breaks Maliki's Political Back.

Hopefully, someone there, who realizes the outcome of this ploy, will "convince" Maliki that this is a bad approach..

• Upvote 3

It sure would be nice if its true. whats shabs done for you lately....or heck even for the past years.......oh thats right nothing. hes just been trying to replace the curency...wanting to give us 1000:1 on exchange. no thanks shabs.....ill take a greedy politician over....the head lopster anyday

Wow full support for the Greedy Politician, seems you just show us all your Type of Character!! And you private message me and tell me I'm Classless!! :o

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Wow full support for the Greedy Politician, seems you just show us all your Type of Character!! And you private message me and tell me I'm Classless!! :o

I side with anyone who will raise the value of the dinar. shabs has not...when he couldve for years.....he is the head lopster. whats an opinion have to do with class? Was i insulting or making personal jabs....during someones admission and apology?? No thats right...you do that. check it out peps....see for yourself

id love to here your opinion and thoughts....does someone need a group hug first...ahhh

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

I know one person that believe this article laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

:lol: yeah.....

I side with anyone who will raise the value of the dinar. shabs has not...when he couldve for years.....he is the head lopster. whats an opinion have to do with class? Was i insulting or making personal jabs....during someones admission and apology?? No thats right...you do that. check it out peps....see for yourself

Well,we definitely know where you stand sandstorm! :lol:

:lol: yeah.....

Well,we definitely know where you stand sandstorm! :lol:

Yes you do. and its not with the head lopster or anyone who wants to exchange my dinar at 1000 old for 1 new dinar.

And its definitely not with anyone who calls deleting three zeroes a 100,000% rv. yes its a small world....and there is plenty of room for everyone.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

So your siding with the head lopster?? Ill side with greed.....because greed loves money.....and thats what im here for. sowhats shabs been waiting on....if he is the rv man. he needs nothing.....but his own will to rv. he hasnt done anything in years..except talk about giving is 1 new dinar for a thousand old.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1