Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

troops landing in Bagdad??????

SnowGlobe7

Hercules C-130 aircraft landing at Baghdad airport base .. Large American force up to Iraq!!

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi

Sources close access for the dozens of giant American transport aircraft Hercules C-130 to land at Al Asad west of Baghdad on successive trips. The sources pointed out that required anonymity that the fall of such aircraft and this size is suspicious and confirms reports of serious U.S. administration re troops to Iraq again, especially after the failure of Iraqi forces to holding file security in the country with that its numbers up to a million people, which addressed Western media last week. U.S. magazine The Nation quoted last week that U.S. military official squad of U.S. Special Forces recently returned to Iraq on a mission and described the fight against terrorism, in the magazine said. The magazine found that this return means admission of failure, and that the situation in the troubled country not stabilized, and that the decision for a full withdrawal from Iraq was a mistake. Observers believe that the return of U.S. troops come because of fears of infiltration Sunni insurgent groups in Iraq in the event of the fall of the regime of Bashar Assad in Syria which will strengthen down counterparts there raises fears of a return of sectarian fighting in the country and may be bloodier than what happened years 2006 - 2007 . their part, others argue that these things come under intense electoral battle between U.S. President Obama and Romney, especially since the opponents I loathe it describe it weak foreign policy, arguing that the U.S. military withdrawal from Iraq make it fall under Iranian influence. The third opinion goes to the American presence return to Iraq comes in line with the high frequency statements on the implementation of an imminent military strike on Iran targeting its nuclear facilities after refusing to bow to the decisions of the international community.

http://www.nenosplace.com/showthread.php?64611-Hercules-C-130-aircraft-landing-at-Baghdad-airport-base-Large-American-force-up-to

• Upvote 3

What did Barry say that was news worthy?

Actually it was Yesterday

Obama slams Romney on Iraq

Posted at 10/10/2012 7:37 AM | Updated as of 10/10/2012 7:44 AM

COLUMBUS, Ohio - US President Barack Obama hit out at his Republican foe Mitt Romney on Iraq Tuesday, warning that America did not need a another president who started wars with no plan to end them.

Obama pounced on Romney's complaint in a major foreign policy speech on Monday that the president had failed to secure Iraqi agreement for a residual US troop presence after the withdrawal of troops last year.

"Governor Romney said it was tragic to end the war in Iraq. I disagree. I think bringing our troops home to their families was the right thing to do," Obama told a 15,000-strong crowd in Columbus, Ohio.

If he'd gotten his way, those troops would still be there. In his speech yesterday, he doubled down on that belief. He said ending that war was a mistake."

"Ohio, you can't turn a page on the failed policies of the past if you're promising to repeat them.

"We cannot afford to go back to a foreign policy that gets us into wars with no plan to end them. We're moving forward, not going back."

Obama made his name on his early opposition of the Iraq war, when he was a lowly state lawmaker in Illinois, and he promised as part of his 2008 presidential campaign to get all US troops home.

He is promising to end the Afghan war in the same "responsible" way as he said he ended the Iraq war.

Republican critics, however, have argued that the failure of the administration to secure agreement for a small US force in Iraq cost America influence in Baghdad and contributed to current instability in the country.

Romney also accuses Obama of using political calculations to manage the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan, though says he would also mandate the pullout of all combat soldiers by 2014, as Obama has proposed.

The Republican candidate said on Monday that "America's ability to influence events for the better in Iraq has been undermined by the abrupt withdrawal of our entire troop presence."

In an earlier comments in November 2011, Romney said the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq was "tragic."

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/global-filipino/world/10/09/12/obama-slams-romney-iraq

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for the post SnowGlobe. I was searching for news that validated what Thugs post from Mailman and you brought it forward. Things are getting very interesting. smile.gif

Yo Snap ! U Mean That Something Which Was Posted By CNN Was Actually Validated ! :o

If This Continues It Could Harm Our Reputation ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

Shall we gather a harem of beautiful women to occupy Maliki. I'm willing to pitch in on the costs to divert his time elsewhere. :D

Woah ... I thought you were volunteering for the harem there for a sec ... :huh::lol:

Yo Snap ! U Mean That Something Which Was Posted By CNN Was Actually Validated ! :o

If This Continues It Could Harm Our Reputation ! :rolleyes:

Butt I thought You always validated the Parking !!!

camel-parking-space-fgbbc.jpg

• Upvote 4

Hercules C-130 aircraft landing at Baghdad airport base .. Large American force up to Iraq!!

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi

Sources close access for the dozens of giant American transport aircraft Hercules C-130 to land at Al Asad west of Baghdad on successive trips. The sources pointed out that required anonymity that the fall of such aircraft and this size is suspicious and confirms reports of serious U.S. administration re troops to Iraq again, especially after the failure of Iraqi forces to holding file security in the country with that its numbers up to a million people, which addressed Western media last week. U.S. magazine The Nation quoted last week that U.S. military official squad of U.S. Special Forces recently returned to Iraq on a mission and described the fight against terrorism, in the magazine said. The magazine found that this return means admission of failure, and that the situation in the troubled country not stabilized, and that the decision for a full withdrawal from Iraq was a mistake. Observers believe that the return of U.S. troops come because of fears of infiltration Sunni insurgent groups in Iraq in the event of the fall of the regime of Bashar Assad in Syria which will strengthen down counterparts there raises fears of a return of sectarian fighting in the country and may be bloodier than what happened years 2006 - 2007 . their part, others argue that these things come under intense electoral battle between U.S. President Obama and Romney, especially since the opponents I loathe it describe it weak foreign policy, arguing that the U.S. military withdrawal from Iraq make it fall under Iranian influence. The third opinion goes to the American presence return to Iraq comes in line with the high frequency statements on the implementation of an imminent military strike on Iran targeting its nuclear facilities after refusing to bow to the decisions of the international community.

HHHHhhhmmmmm. . . . did some "Ouija Wordsearch" and found this absolutely startling message which--decoded--tells me: They were having an Air Show!! That was all! How could we have been so blind?!? The Blue Jihadists flying formations overhead, saffron hot dogs on the ground and other great features. Way cool. We can rest now.

. . .close access for the dozens of . . . .successive trips. The sources . . . confirms. . . up to a million people, Western media. . . Special . . . admission . . . Observers . . the event . . . will strengthen . . the country and may be . . . what happened . . . since the . . . . . high . . . statements . . bow to the . . . international community.

Peace Out

PS: Drinking Decaf may be a good idea laugh.gif

Woah ... I thought you were volunteering for the harem there for a sec ... :huh::lol:

Butt I thought You always validated the Parking !!!

camel-parking-space-fgbbc.jpg

There's That Stupid Camel ! :o Every Time I Go To Find Him He Moves Into The Shade ! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Whoa Dv family---do you actually believe that all these c-130s landing with AMERICAN TROOPS in Bagdad, or Iraq would be lost in the USA News-I have not seen one thing ,not even a twitch that this was happening---this would be BLASTED 100 times a day---internet would be smoking---Think about it and relax

not that it wouldn't be a good thing just seems to me that it is just BS---if anyone can confirm from an AMERICAN news Source that this was going on---I bow to you and stand corrected!

• Upvote 2

Whoa Dv family---do you actually believe that all these c-130s landing with AMERICAN TROOPS in Bagdad, or Iraq would be lost in the USA News-I have not seen one thing ,not even a twitch that this was happening---this would be BLASTED 100 times a day---internet would be smoking---Think about it and relax

not that it wouldn't be a good thing just seems to me that it is just BS---if anyone can confirm from an AMERICAN news Source that this was going on---I bow to you and stand corrected!

I can't find a thing about it either. emot-shakehead.gif Good Call Capt. Cliff!!!

• Upvote 1