Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Bytes - Med + Mailman: US Troops Are Coming Back In !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Lighting Firecrackers !

10-9-2012 Newshound Gurus Med & Mailman17 THE STALLING FROM MALIKI BIT HIM IN THE ASS. WE SAW IT COMING THOUGH...BUT I PERSONALLY DID NOT SEE THE TROOPS COMING IN. THE SECURITY SITUATION IN IRAQ ALONE IS ENOUGH FOR US FORCES TO RETURN. THEY FORGOT ONE THING, THEY ARE NOT FREE, IRAQ IS UNDER CHAPTER VII WHICH STILL ALLOWS US TO REMAIN IN IRAQ. WHAT DOES THAT GIVE THE US THE PRIVILEDGE TO DO? WE CAN REMOVE THE ENTIRE GOVT AND PUT IN A MILITARY GOVT WITH A PLAN.

10-9-2012 Newshound Gurus Med & Mailman17 REMEMBER THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER VII, WHICH IS WHAT THEY ARE UNDER, ALLOWS THE COALITION FORCES TO REMOVE THE GOI. WHAT BETTER WAY TO PUT A FIRECRACKER IN MALIKIS ASS THAN TO TELL HIM ITS NOW OR NEVER AND THAT HE HAS NO SAY SO IN ANY WAY. OUTSIDE PRESSURE FOR NOW HAS BEEN THREATS, NOW TROOPS ARE THERE AND THAT IN ITSELF TELLS MALIKI HE IS NO LONGER IN CONTROL. SCREW THE NO VOTE ITS CRUNCH TIME.

10-9-2012 Newshound Gurus Med & Mailman17 THE FACT THAT THEY ARE MEETING...ALL THE BLOCKS HEADS, THAT TELLS ME THE REFORM PAPER IS ON THE LINE, WHICH INCLUDES ERBIL. ADD TO THAT THE U.S. PRESCENCE IN DROVES...PRESSURE MALIKI DIDNT EVEN SEE COMING...JUST MAY FORCE MALIKI TO DO WHAT THE PARLIMENT AND THE FAB 5 COULDNT. MALIKI HAS FINALLY HAD THE NAIL PUT IN HIS COFFIN NOW. THEY ARE IN CLOSED DOOR MEETING WITH ALL THE BLOCKS...INCLUDING MALIKI. ****S FINALLY HITTING THE FAN.

• Upvote 11

Thank you for all your hard work you do Thug!!!

I am not sure that I agree with these guys, about the US being there to put pressure on Maliki. I personally think they are there to remind Maliki, we are still in the picture, and not to be playing ball with Iran. Also, my thought is that they are there just to try and keep Iraq on track. JMHO.

Great news keeps coming out of Iraq, and we very well may see this end soon!!

Go RV!!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Confirmed Boots On The Ground .....

Hercules C-130 aircraft landing at Baghdad airport base .. Large American force up to Iraq!!

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi

Sources close access for the dozens of giant American transport aircraft Hercules C-130 to land at Al Asad west of Baghdad on successive trips. The sources pointed out that required anonymity that the fall of such aircraft and this size is suspicious and confirms reports of serious U.S. administration re troops to Iraq again, especially after the failure of Iraqi forces to holding file security in the country with that its numbers up to a million people, which addressed Western media last week. U.S. magazine The Nation quoted last week that U.S. military official squad of U.S. Special Forces recently returned to Iraq on a mission and described the fight against terrorism, in the magazine said. The magazine found that this return means admission of failure, and that the situation in the troubled country not stabilized, and that the decision for a full withdrawal from Iraq was a mistake. Observers believe that the return of U.S. troops come because of fears of infiltration Sunni insurgent groups in Iraq in the event of the fall of the regime of Bashar Assad in Syria which will strengthen down counterparts there raises fears of a return of sectarian fighting in the country and may be bloodier than what happened years 2006 - 2007 . their part, others argue that these things come under intense electoral battle between U.S. President Obama and Romney, especially since the opponents I loathe it describe it weak foreign policy, arguing that the U.S. military withdrawal from Iraq make it fall under Iranian influence. The third opinion goes to the American presence return to Iraq comes in line with the high frequency statements on the implementation of an imminent military strike on Iran targeting its nuclear facilities after refusing to bow to the decisions of the international community.

http://www.nenosplac...can-force-up-to

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/130836-troops-landing-in-bagdad/#ixzz28rbSU0rC

- CNN

B) B) B)

• Upvote 1

Guys / gals we never totally left. We drew down a VERY large amount. But to think we rolled everyone out completely has always been false. Myself and a couple co workers would get job notices from the spec ops side of the house every couple weeks. Nothing new to peeps that have been working over there. Would love to go back in for the right situation and to get more dinar right from the tap.

• Upvote 1

Really could have seen this coming... its way to close to the US elections and Obummer is losing control and the election. So he probably thinks that if the military and US officials step into Iraq again and here in the Eleventh hour and get their finational situation fixed it would save his election, but not me, I ain't voting for a president who was a lame duck president from day 1....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10-9-2012 Newshound Gurus Med & Mailman17 THE STALLING FROM MALIKI BIT HIM IN THE ASS. WE SAW IT COMING THOUGH...BUT I PERSONALLY DID NOT SEE THE TROOPS COMING IN. THE SECURITY SITUATION IN IRAQ ALONE IS ENOUGH FOR US FORCES TO RETURN. THEY FORGOT ONE THING, THEY ARE NOT FREE, IRAQ IS UNDER CHAPTER VII WHICH STILL ALLOWS US TO REMAIN IN IRAQ. WHAT DOES THAT GIVE THE US THE PRIVILEDGE TO DO? WE CAN REMOVE THE ENTIRE GOVT AND PUT IN A MILITARY GOVT WITH A PLAN.

10-9-2012 Newshound Gurus Med & Mailman17 REMEMBER THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER VII, WHICH IS WHAT THEY ARE UNDER, ALLOWS THE COALITION FORCES TO REMOVE THE GOI. WHAT BETTER WAY TO PUT A FIRECRACKER IN MALIKIS ASS THAN TO TELL HIM ITS NOW OR NEVER AND THAT HE HAS NO SAY SO IN ANY WAY. OUTSIDE PRESSURE FOR NOW HAS BEEN THREATS, NOW TROOPS ARE THERE AND THAT IN ITSELF TELLS MALIKI HE IS NO LONGER IN CONTROL. SCREW THE NO VOTE ITS CRUNCH TIME.

10-9-2012 Newshound Gurus Med & Mailman17 THE FACT THAT THEY ARE MEETING...ALL THE BLOCKS HEADS, THAT TELLS ME THE REFORM PAPER IS ON THE LINE, WHICH INCLUDES ERBIL. ADD TO THAT THE U.S. PRESCENCE IN DROVES...PRESSURE MALIKI DIDNT EVEN SEE COMING...JUST MAY FORCE MALIKI TO DO WHAT THE PARLIMENT AND THE FAB 5 COULDNT. MALIKI HAS FINALLY HAD THE NAIL PUT IN HIS COFFIN NOW. THEY ARE IN CLOSED DOOR MEETING WITH ALL THE BLOCKS...INCLUDING MALIKI. ****S FINALLY HITTING THE FAN.

This is BS. I'm in Iraq and there are not droves of troops here!

• Upvote 3

This could simply be that Iraq is a staging area for troops in Jordan. Wouldn't read too much into this.

"There are about 50,000 Jordanian troops working with the United Nations in peacekeeping missions across the world. These soldiers provide everything from military defense, training of native police, medical help, and charity. Jordan ranks third internationally in taking part in UN peacekeeping missions." ref: Wiki

You may have something there.

• Upvote 1

These guys crack me up.....like I said, I know who mailman is in the flesh. This guy has no inside contacts of his own...he just plays up what he reads or hears from others, and he usually twists things way out of proportion if not just flat purposely misinterprets stuff.

I just talked to 3 people from different business ventures who were in Iraq last week....all this talk of an imminant RV is just a bunch of wishful thinking. And so is this garbage about the US or anyone else getting ready to 'force' the GOI to make decisions or threaten to replace the entire GOI in order to get them to move on the RV is pure fabrication.

Iraq and Maliki are doing business as usual, everything is for their benefit, being done at their own pace, all the other parties over there are still playing the same old game......in short, nothing has changed in so far as we should be expecting to see an RV anytime soon. In fact, everything indicates that nothing will happen until early next year (2013) and even that is not saying we'll see an RV then!

I'm still holding to my position that we will not see any significant value increase in the dinar until 2014....at the earliest. JMHO...believe what you want, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

It's time to tuck those dinar in a drawer, get ready for the upcoming holiday season and enjoy your life. ;)

• Upvote 1

These guys don't have a clue. Just because Iraq is still under UN sanctions does not give the US or anyone else the power to intervene or replace the GOI. As far as troops going into Iraq; There have been a few sent in to Al Asad with more to come and it has nothing to do with the GOI. Anyone who watches the news can figure out what they are there for. If you can't figure it out wait until the elections are over and it will be all over the news.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 3

These guys don't have a clue. Just because Iraq is still under UN sanctions does not give the US or anyone else the power to intervene or replace the GOI. As far as troops going into Iraq; There have been a few sent in to Al Asad with more to come and it has nothing to do with the GOI. Anyone who watches the news can figure out what they are there for. If you can't figure it out wait until the elections are over and it will be all over the news.

Roadrunner

Glad to see you chimed in on this one Roadrunner.Good to hear from someone who is actually there to confirm or deny .Many thanks to you Sir.

• Upvote 2