Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - This Is A Very Encouraging And Promising Article !

DinarThug

Simply put. because it doesnt matter what you, i, or anyone else wants or hopes for. its about being openly receptive to the information the cbi gives and finding meaning and direction to their intentions. and whatever it is.....it is. its about money and the question to how thats going to happen. sugarcoating and hoping for only good news is amateur hour. im here to eventually make some money. I will look honestly at the news.....and break it down for what it is. And whatever that news is.......i eat it and like it....no matter whether its positive or negative. this is currency speculation and its not about emotion...or what makes us feel good

Sand, it possibly could be a bad idea to eat and like whatever we are told. At some point common sense has to rise up. I like your point on the emotional partaking..thanks.

• Upvote 2

Sand, it possibly could be a bad idea to eat and like whatever we are told. At some point common sense has to rise up. I like your point on the emotional partaking..thanks.

True. point being, is there is a consistent message of a rd. people dont know what it is. rd's happen all the time. cutting zeroes or deleting three zeroes, lifting 6 zeroes has all happened before. its a neutral event. people have fabricated a ficticious representationof the event (rd). whatever profit we come to have.....wont come from deleting zeroes. so this is exceptional news.....that it will be delayed another year. one member said 2014 or after. so we still have plenty of time to add value to the dinar.......then as the value increases.............lower denoms....slowly trickle in as the value gets better. see......you dont have to rd or restructure to increase value...and add in the lower denoms.....then the larger notes just come out as collected. no media campaign needed. no reason....to say they are deleting zeroes......when the cbi would be doing the opposite in a rv. We are in a better position...because they had planned to rd in january.go rv

True. point being, is there is a consistent message of a rd. people dont know what it is. rd's happen all the time. cutting zeroes or deleting three zeroes, lifting 6 zeroes has all happened before. its a neutral event. people have fabricated a ficticious representationof the event (rd). whatever profit we come to have.....wont come from deleting zeroes. so this is exceptional news.....that it will be delayed another year. one member said 2014 or after. so we still have plenty of time to add value to the dinar.......then as the value increases.............lower denoms....slowly trickle in as the value gets better. see......you dont have to rd or restructure to increase value...and add in the lower denoms.....then the larger notes just come out as collected. no media campaign needed. no reason....to say they are deleting zeroes......when the cbi would be doing the opposite in a rv. We are in a better position...because they had planned to rd in january.go rv

this is NOT going to be a neutral event so therefore they are raising the value of the dinar which means an RV i agree the postponement of the Rd is very encouraging and basically confirms what we want to hear, I believe the dinar will float and it wil rise fast on the free market then when shabbs feels its time he will set it at a managed float to control that rate im thinking a 1 to 1.

P.S it doesnt even matter if they introduce the new currency this year or next what matters to US as currency speculators is the value changing and thats exactly what is about to happen and im fine with that. I think it will be well over a dollar by the time they RD in 2014

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well that's not what the deputy governor of the CBI said. He said three years to reach $1 with a combination of re-denomination and appreciation.

that makes no sense if they plan to Rd in 2014 how will that dedollarize the country they would have to be at least at par with the USD by the time they bring out the new currency and delete the 3 zeroes. 3 years i highly doubt that.

• Upvote 2

that makes no sense if they plan to Rd in 2014 how will that dedollarize the country they would have to be at least at par with the USD by the time they bring out the new currency and delete the 3 zeroes. 3 years i highly doubt that.

Dedollarize = Rd @ .86 and incrementally increase (appreciate) to $1.00 :o

Edited by WorkerBee

The RD is the way the Dinar will be on par with the dollar, and only if the exchange rate changes the ratio to 1000:1 first.

They will not increase the value of the dinar to a dollar as long as the circulation is in the trillions.

The only way it will ever happen, and dedollarization to occur is to drop 3 zeros from the existing currency to reduce the liability of trillions to billions.

To the Iraqis, it is value neutral. To the speculators, it will also be value neutral, after you strip the dealer's spread and the Pumper's commissions.

It would be very nice if it would increase in value to offset the premium price that was paid by speculators, prior to redenomination, and let everyone start off even.

When they release hundreds of press releases saying it will be a value-neutral event, it is a very likely possibility it will be just that.

The longer they put off a RD, the better chance there is that some of the spreads and commissions will partially offset.

It is what it is.

• Upvote 2

this is NOT going to be a neutral event so therefore they are raising the value of the dinar which means an RV i agree the postponement of the Rd is very encouraging and basically confirms what we want to hear, I believe the dinar will float and it wil rise fast on the free market then when shabbs feels its time he will set it at a managed float to control that rate im thinking a 1 to 1.

P.S it doesnt even matter if they introduce the new currency this year or next what matters to US as currency speculators is the value changing and thats exactly what is about to happen and im fine with that. I think it will be well over a dollar by the time they RD in 2014

Deleting zeroes is a neutral move. so its good they arent doing it. your right. .......none of the lower denoms or replacing the currency has anything to do with raising the value. just raise the vwlue. there is enough dollars to break change.....no matter how much of a rv. thats why all this talk of rd....deleting, cutting, raising, and removing is not what we want. it would be great if the gurus would sell the honesty value of whats going on. Telling people deleting zeroes is what we want.....is so wrong and is a fictionql represe.tation.....that doesnt even need to be lied about. they hqve continuously postponed and delayed it. sweet news

• Upvote 2

Simply put. because it doesnt matter what you, i, or anyone else wants or hopes for. its about being openly receptive to the information the cbi gives and finding meaning and direction to their intentions. and whatever it is.....it is. its about money and the question to how thats going to happen. sugarcoating and hoping for only good news is amateur hour. im here to eventually make some money. I will look honestly at the news.....and break it down for what it is. And whatever that news is.......i eat it and like it....no matter whether its positive or negative. this is currency speculation and its not about emotion...or what makes us feel good

I'm sure you meant that you would offer your OPINION on what info is being provided. Simply put no one knows what will eventually happen for it is all speculative.............right? So for those who with a positive spin are no more right/wrong than those that continue to revel in the negative. Each is entitled would'nt you say?

Rockfl9 said

Interesting......

I am very sure that there is only a close few that are privy to any of the intimate details regarding the direction of the IQD. Your assessment of how this plays out is the most bleak of scenarios I have read to date. People show up here at DV and pop off with all the doomsday predictions that a positive outcome is just a pipe dream. I wonder why they take the time to disparage others with their negativity??? I have made numerous comments before to posters with much the same take and still to this day wonder, why follow these boards and scribe your... cant happen , wont happen, never gunna happen excrement!

Not a babe in the woods here and I know all the ups and downs but if " I " were looking at an investment elsewhere and I saw absolutely no potential. I would move along and would not waste any time voicing my opinions. Makes me wonder of an agenda............................................

And folks...

That's JMHO !!!!!

Quad

emot-downsbravo.gif I have been asking the same thing for over two years without a clear answer other than "to help others".........ugh & "I'm invested for the possibility of a small gain".................right. I also have thought that some are here for other than good intentions................revenge(towards those that fooled them).JMO - Peace

• Upvote 1

I'm sure you meant that you would offer your OPINION on what info is being provided. Simply put no one knows what will eventually happen for it is all speculative.............right? So for those who with a positive spin are no more right/wrong than those that continue to revel in the negative. Each is entitled would'nt you say?

Im not in the category of changing the definition of a rd....deleting zeroes to mean rv. Thats absurd....and its a lie. somehow......people now want a rd. thats how screwed up the subject has gotten. iraq can rv......but they dont have to replace the currency......they dont have to immediately issue lower denoms.....they dont have to tell the citizens every week they are deleting three zeroes....they dont have to say 1000:1, they dont have too. to add value........just increase the rate.......simple...can be kept quiet....and can jappen whenever they want. the cbi can move the rate without the goi.....without parliament......without any laws passed........they can just rv if they wanted. im calling it fraud.....when its said a rd (deleting three zeroes), is actually a rv of 100,000%. and those who oppose the history, precedence, and the repetual definition of a rd by the cbi.............can do so......but that line of thinking isnt from research....its from believing a guru who spun the web that way.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 1

If it's bad news, I may be forced to deal with it, but I sure won't like it.

Im not in the category of changing the definition of a rd....deleting zeroes to mean rv. Thats absurd....and its a lie. somehow......people now want a rd. thats how screwed up the subject has gotten. iraq can rv......but they dont have to replace the currency......they dont have to immediately issue lower denoms.....they dont have to tell the citizens every week they are deleting three zeroes....they dont have to say 1000:1, they dont have too. to add value........just increase the rate.......simple...can be kept quiet....and can jappen whenever they want. the cbi can move the rate without the goi.....without parliament......without any laws passed........they can just rv if they wanted. im calling it fraud.....when its said a rd (deleting three zeroes), is actually a rv of 100,000%. and those who oppose the history, precedence, and the repetual definition of a rd by the cbi.............can do so......but that line of thinking isnt from research....its from believing a guru who spun the web that way.

Thanks for the response. Everyone has their own interpretation and until this thing pops it's anyones guess.-Peace

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I don't understand this at all--Meds art is from 10/6/12---Kaps art is from 10/8/12 Now it is 10/19/12 and we had had more recent arts pointing to a much different scenario, including the shabbs situation---while I am overjoyed at the content of both things seem to be different today then when the articles were written even though they may only have made their appearance now--

are we grasping at the life ring here or have I missed something ,somewhere

Can anyone go further with this for me.

If Iraq issues a new currency featuring lower denominations, it will not have the same rate as the dinar we currently hold. That is how redenominations work. Two currencies existing side by side, each having it's own rate. .86 for new, .00086 for old, or some set variation of that. This is what we do not want! We want the value to increase enough, on the dinars we hold now, where they have to reel in the large bills, like they did with the USD large notes.

I'm hoping that if I don't see a dime of return on this speculation that maybe my grandchildren will. Time will tell.

I believe this is the most realistic scenario, but whenever I try to discuss this people just don't want to hear it. It's better to be realistic and consider all options instead of only hearing what you want to hear.

Rockfl9 said

Interesting......

I am very sure that there is only a close few that are privy to any of the intimate details regarding the direction of the IQD. Your assessment of how this plays out is the most bleak of scenarios I have read to date. People show up here at DV and pop off with all the doomsday predictions that a positive outcome is just a pipe dream. I wonder why they take the time to disparage others with their negativity??? I have made numerous comments before to posters with much the same take and still to this day wonder, why follow these boards and scribe your... cant happen , wont happen, never gunna happen excrement!

Not a babe in the woods here and I know all the ups and downs but if " I " were looking at an investment elsewhere and I saw absolutely no potential. I would move along and would not waste any time voicing my opinions. Makes me wonder of an agenda............................................

And folks...

That's JMHO !!!!!

Quad

Yeah, all the negative nellies have been silent for quite some time and now, on this single starting post, they have ALL come out of the wood work. I want them all to go back where they came from and leave us alone. I think they need their own site......the "This will never happen and you guys will never make a dime site".

Yeah, all the negative nellies have been silent for quite some time and now, on this single starting post, they have ALL come out of the wood work. I want them all to go back where they came from and leave us alone. I think they need their own site......the "This will never happen and you guys will never make a dime site".

I'll comment on my own post.......to the dream killers.......after reading maybe it was a little harsh but I really am sick of all the negative view points, I'm assuming that all of us who invested in the Dinar did so with high hopes of making money and im assuming that we all joined this site because we wanted to converse with like minded people who were also excited about the prospect of making money. I wasn't counting on all of the negative people here who think they have to keep telling me I will never profit from this. Really, why are all of you people here? You really should start your own club where you can tear each other down and crap on each others dreams all you want.

• Upvote 1