Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Intel from a family member

Rafy

I just received information that the word in Iraq is that the RV will be within 60 days after the official announcement of the final election results . I received this information from a family member of someone who is working in Iraq as civilian and has contact with GOI officials. If we take Adams 110 days it makes a lot of sense. Please no bash I am just trying to share everything that I can. I love this site.

I just received information that the word in Iraq is that the RV will be within 60 days after the official announcement of the final election results . I received this information from a family member of someone who is working in Iraq as civilian and has contact with GOI officials. If we take Adams 110 days it makes a lot of sense. Please no bash I am just trying to share everything that I can. I love this site.

I hope that you are wrong that would take it to June, probably. Personally, I am keeping the faith and looking for sooner rather than later as you say!

Edited by ToddS
Just added a "r" in wrong for a valued VIP member

Thanks "Rafy"

Edited by ToddS

i just received information that the word in iraq is that the rv will be within 60 days after the official announcement of the final election results . I received this information from a family member of someone who is working in iraq as civilian and has contact with goi officials. If we take adams 110 days it makes a lot of sense. Please no bash i am just trying to share everything that i can. I love this site.

thank you rafy--we will keep sitting tight. This may not happen at our convience but i thank the lord that this happening at all. This is a miracle that is being brought to the people.

why is it when someone has a rumor they call it intel? call it what it is a rumor. i guess intel sounds more official or important. it is what it is and nothing more.

Rafy posted it in the "RUMOR" section of the forum and that was and is the proper place for it.

why is it when someone has a rumor they call it intel? call it what it is a rumor. i guess intel sounds more official or important. it is what it is and nothing more.
With all respect you already are in the rumor forum. Everything in this forum is just a rumor. I looking foward for a day that I might post something like this as news. However, you are right the next time I will take out the "Intel".

Because, despite the misgivings of the grumpy people here, others view it as a completely-possible credible statement from someone who has no other agenda than to be helpful and share. :) Go be grumpy in another area. (Response to the 'intel' slight made regarding original post.)

thanks,RAFFFY all rumors all welcomed,you know what they say about rumors,there is always some truth to them,personally i am starting to feel **** good about this rv,almost giddy,euphoric,and every time so far in my life that i felt like that, it never panned out,so i hope that i hit it out of the ball park with this one.why should'nt we all hit it big,good things come to those who wait.

he!ha! lets go dinars. good to all. cheers