Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 10-10-2012

TexasGranny

Good Morning Adam, this has probably been asked a hundred times but just as a refresher...is Hcl and Chapter 7 the two final things we are looking for to be done before an Rv can be expected, or are there other things to be checked off the list? Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam,

With regard to the looming currency wars,"", could the forces that decide be waiting for this before announcing the RV and if they RV at $.10 would/could you wait till (the 90 days?)for a second trip to the bank, because if the $ is devaluing fast, it would be better to wait till the right time to convert, or, can the Belize bank leave our Dinars as Dinars, or can we cash in as $AU(Australian$)?:rolleyes:

• Upvote 4

Adam, I found this info in the forums. can you elaborate on the information contained within:

The Central Bank of Iraq decided on Sunday to delay the implementation of Iraqi currency restructuring and redenomination which consists of removing three zeroes from the currency.

The new currency should be put in market at the beginning of the year of implementation and not during the year, the Bank noted.

CBI was informed about the delay to apply Iraqi currency restructure and redenomination. The necessity to fully coordinate with the executive and legislative authorities requires delaying this project, CBI said in a statement which Alsumaria received a copy of.

“This project bears within a vital importance for our country, economy and community”, CBI stated.

The Central Bank of Iraq stressed the necessity to put the new Iraqi currency in market at the beginning of the year of implementation and not during the year, it concluded.

Read more:

• Upvote 2

Hi There Adam. Hope all is well...

I have been discussing this with a few friends and wondering what you might think in terms of the politics in the USA having any influence in the timing of this RV..? Also the IMF which is mostly controled by the US influence....

Bush Jr helped open this to the US market for trade and if this went thru, pre any election it would impact both partys depending on who is in office.

This might be a bit far fetched, but curious what your thoughts are..?

Also are you still accepting VIP membership for a while? I know you had said it would be a shut door soon. I think later in the month I might rejoin.

Its been a rough year.

PEACE and thank you...

With out this site I'd be much less informed, even if some here who a bit crazy... :blink:

:lol: LOL :lol:

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam:

There have been a number of posts stating there has been an in-country RV and announcement in Iraq and an approximate RV amount ($.86 - $1.19). We all know that a guesstimation date and amount is impossible unless everything has been signed, sealed and delivered.

Can you touch on any of these speculations so we can all have a little peace of mind. Everything seems to be coming to a head but just not soon enough and we won't have peace of mind until we receive our text and e-mail from you with our instructions.

Thank You and the Dinar Staff for Everything,

Vanilla Wafer

• Upvote 1

Hi There Adam. Hope all is well...

I have been discussing this with a few friends and wondering what you might think in terms of the politics in the USA having any influence in the timing of this RV..? Also the IMF which is mostly controled by the US influence....

Bush Jr helped open this to the US market for trade and if this went thru, pre any election it would impact both partys depending on who is in office.

This might be a bit far fetched, but curious what your thoughts are..?

Also are you still accepting VIP membership for a while? I know you had said it would be a shut door soon. I think later in the month I might rejoin.

Its been a rough year.

PEACE and thank you...

With out this site I'd be much less informed, even if some here who a bit crazy... :blink:

:lol: LOL :lol:

......you got THAT right!...and we know who you are refering to.....

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam and the rest of everyone at DinarVets,

I want to know your opinion about the article on loosening the bank rules on money exchanges. Please forgive me, I do not know how to import that article to here. Maybe a MOD can help me out. I think this will happen, then a RV. Others please add more points to this so Adam can answer it completely and all at once. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

EC429 : I hope this information about VND that you are looking for.

What do you think Mr. Adam Montana? Is it good or bad news?

Cotton fibre banknotes to be decommissioned in 2013

Updated: 4:30PM (GMT+7), Mon, October 1, 2012

Nhan Dan – The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV) has announced that VND10,000 and VND20,000 cotton fibre banknotes will be removed from circulation starting January 1, 2013.

According to the new regulation, cotton fibre notes in these two denominations will be exchanged for polymer notes of the same values at SBV branches, commercial banks, foreign banks in Vietnam and treasuries across the country.

Vietnamese polymer banknotes were first introduced in 2003 with the issue of VND50,000 notes.

Currently, polymer banknotes are available in VND10,000, VND20,000, VND50,000, VND100,000, VND200,000 and VND500,000 denominations.

THE LINK : http://www.nhandan.com.vn/cmlink/nhandan-online/homepage/economics/current/cotton-fibre-banknotes-to-be-decommissioned-in-2013-1.370180

I got this article in the forum and what do you think about this article Mr. Adam Montana?

MP holds Iraqi government the delay of removing Iraq from Chapter VII.

08/10/2012 13:10:00

Karbala / NINA / MP, of Ahrar bloc, Jawad al-Hasnawi held the Iraqi government and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs the responsibly of delay in removing Iraq from Chapter VII.

He told / NINA / today: "I do not think that the delay in removing Iraq from Chapter VII in the interest of the country, and this is a result of the weakness in the work of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in ending the files with neighboring Kuwait."

He added: "They used to say that the problem with Kuwait is the Kuwait Airways compensation and this issue was resolved after voting in the House of Representatives to grant Kuwait $ 300 million."

Iraq has been put under Chapter VII of the United Nations after entering Kuwait in 1990 and will not be removed from Chapter VII only after complying with all obligations, including the return of Kuwaiti belongings and settle all outstanding problems. / End

THE LINK : http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=GDMDLL

Jerry333 : Is this the articles that you are looking for?What do you think Mr. Adam montana?

Iraq's central bank eases restrictions on dollar sales

October 03, 2012

Iraq's central bank has eased restrictions on the sale of dollars in a step likely to boost the dinar currency, officials said on Tuesday. The central bank tightened rules in April over who could participate in its daily dollar auctions and the amount they could buy, seeking to stabilise the dinar and stem the illicit transfer of US currency to neighbouring countries under sanctions.

Reversing those moves on Tuesday, the central bank said it would double lenders' weekly share of cash and allow them to determine the price, which was previously fixed at 1,189 dinars to the dollar. Iraq is recovering from decades of war and sanctions, and its economy is still very centralised. Oil accounts for 95 percent of government revenues.

The latest easing of restrictions also mean traders taking part in the central bank's dollar auctions will no longer be subject to money transfer quotas. The steps were taken because the dinar-dollar exchange rate is now stable and better implementation of anti-money laundering regulations will prevent dollars being sold on to countries under sanctions, Deputy Central Bank Governor Mudher Kasim said.

"We passed through a difficult experiment for a year but this experiment ended with a success," Kasim told Reuters. The dinar had come under strong downward pressure from traders snapping up dollars to sell on to Syria and Iran. But measures designed to stop the trade drove up the value of the US currency in the Iraqi market, hurting local businesses reliant on dollars to buy foreign imports.

The easing of the controls "will strengthen the dinar and eliminate the difference between the official and the secondary market price," said Waleed Eedi, head of the central bank's statistics and research department. In May, the central bank allowed dollars to be sold at a fixed rate through two state-run banks, helping to push the dollar down from 1,280 dinars to 1,210 dinars and closing the gap between the official rate and the market price.

THE LINK : http://www.brecorder.com/money-a-banking/198/1244283/