Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank decides to change the timing of the implementation of the restructuring of the Iraqi currency project and the deletion of zeros

yota691

Central Bank decides to change the timing of the implementation of the restructuring of the Iraqi currency project and the deletion of zeros

Editor: HL | SS Sunday 07 v 1 2012 15:14 GMT

details_img_121007153443_12140_31560.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

the Iraqi Central Bank, Sunday, timing adjustment starting project structuring the Iraqi currency and delete the zeros of them, stressing that it completed the bulk of the proceedings, among that a new currency in circulation must be the beginning of the calendar year where it is determined to start implementation and not through it. , the bank said in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of which, "The CBI was briefed on the frequency of reports indicating postpone the implementation of the project restructure the Iraqi currency and deleting three zeros of them," stressing that "the coordination requirements The cooperation between us and the legislative and executive branches have led to modify the timing of the start of implementation. " He Bank that "this project has important and vital for our country and our economy and society," adding that "completed the bulk of the action on the implementation of the project." and the bank on the need to "be put new currency in circulation at the completion of print must be the beginning of the calendar year where it is determined to start implementation and not during. " and was Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested, on August 9, 2012, on the San Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri be direct delete zeros and the currency exchange during the month of July Next, as shown that the central bank has removed all fears, it confirmed that the government will support this project after providing Baijayate and disadvantages. A member of the Economic Commission parliamentary Hussein Mura'bi in (Sept. 23 2012), that the confusion in the monetary policy makes the country lose about eight million dollars annually, while warned that the issue of deletion of zeros will facilitate the mafia money laundering steal billions without feeling state, called to examine the impact on the overall situation. accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed persecuting, blaming those actors responsibility endanger the interests of the country's financial risk. regarded as an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge, in (25 August 2011), that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes. noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to political and security stability as well as economic stability.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/3/49207/news-details-.html

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

I Think its saying that if they are to RD it must happen at the start of the new year and not in July. Also sounds like confirmation that printing has started.

Budget submitted shows no zeroes removed, so who knows. This does not mean that Shabs can not or will not correct the rate before an RD

Question : When past RDs have happened in other countries did they take place on January 1 st?? Anyone?

Thanks Yota

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well i do no one thing. Iraq's New year is the same as ours, they been preaching they want there new money on the street at the first of the new yr 2013. Now with this said, wouldn't they have to have already placed the new rate on the money so the folks would no what they could buy with it and not confuse them . Some body smack me I'm so confused with all the B/S coming out rite now. :huh::blink::rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

sounds like some numb skull in iraq needed a story for todays paper but was to lazy to write one so he took an old story from last spring changed a couple words around and put todays date on it .. i read something very simular last spring .. its about some people wanting to wait till july to change the currency and others saying you cant do it in the middle of a calendar year .. they must do this type of thing at the beginning of the calendar year when the budget comes out and goes into effect .... at least thats what i got out of it last spring

they are stating that the c.b.i needs the start and the implamentation of the new currency too start at the first of the new year ,,, and another of the iraqi brain trust is still pushing for the july mid year release ,,, with the mid year release that will give them time enough too come up with another bogus excuse too hold off ,,,, this seems too be more of the old news put together too formulate a great new idea ,,,,,, not --------- 3 or 4 months too wait and see who has big balls in bagdad

• Upvote 1

Plus 1 you,yota. No reason to neg. have an opinion then state it. Just don't neg and run.

Hate to go off topic, but I must agree Elixir, "Just don't neg and run"....I get my share of negs, and I don't even care, but it burns my arse when they do that.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Albundy, there are no STUPID Questions about Iraq. its just no one can understand the way they say things..But I think it say's they want the new currency out the first if the Year. as the last post which was last week was to hold off till the middle of next year, and now they want it at the first.. All I want is $1.25 the .25 covers my fed and state Tax so I come out a 1 to 1... Go RV

Editor: HL | SS Sunday 07 v 1 2012 15:14 GMT

details_img_121007153443_12140_31560.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

the Iraqi Central Bank, Sunday, timing adjustment starting project structuring the Iraqi currency and delete the zeros of them, stressing that it completed the bulk of the proceedings, among that a new currency in circulation must be the beginning of the calendar year where it is determined to start implementation and not through it., the bank said in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of which, "The CBI was briefed on the frequency of reports indicating postpone the implementation of the project restructure the Iraqi currency and deleting three zeros of them," stressing that "the coordination requirements The cooperation between us and the legislative and executive branches have led to modify the timing of the start of implementation. " He Bank that "this project has important and vital for our country and our economy and society, adding that "completed the bulk of the action on the implementation of the project." and the bank on the need to "be put new currency in circulation at the completion of print must be the beginning of the calendar year where it is determined to start implementation and not during. "and was Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested, on August 9, 2012, on the San Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri be direct delete zeros and the currency exchange during the month of July Next, as shown that the central bank has removed all fears, it confirmed that the government will support this project after providing Baijayate and disadvantages. A member of the Economic Commission parliamentary Hussein Mura'bi in (Sept. 23 2012), that the confusion in the monetary policy makes the country lose about eight million dollars annually, while warned that the issue of deletion of zeros will facilitate the mafia money laundering steal billions without feeling state, called to examine the impact on the overall situation. accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed persecuting, blaming those actors responsibility endanger the interests of the country's financial risk. regarded as an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge, in (25 August 2011), that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes. noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to political and security stability as well as economic stability.

http://www.alsumarianews.com/ar/3/49207/news-details-.html

i think its saying theyve decided to start at the beginning of a year. The CBI was asked about the postponement, and basically said our parts done. Then they go on to give reasons for delay.

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

Since Iraq recycles the same stories at the same time each year, I've decided we could all save a lot of time if we just let the mods change the dates on all our posts from this time last year and repost them. The board would remain active, the same information would be conveyed, and we could spend more time sipping a libation in front of the fireplace. :)

And the beat goes on.

• Upvote 5

Well i do no one thing. Iraq's New year is the same as ours, they been preaching they want there new money on the street at the first of the new yr 2013. Now with this said, wouldn't they have to have already placed the new rate on the money so the folks would no what they could buy with it and not confuse them . Some body smack me I'm so confused with all the B/S coming out rite now. :huh::blink::rolleyes:

Hopefully its just smoke and mirrors...to throw people off, making them think it will be some 7 months after we all were told. :P Stay alert and cautious! To be honest, I haven't been convinced they've done ONE thing out there, that they say they're going to do. They do what they do, when they want, and keep us western speculators chasing our tails, probably hoping we will sell. :rolleyes:

Well it ain't happening. I think they could even reduce the value (how can it go any lower lol) to throw people off and cause a sell off right before they pull the trigger, who knows. Only probably 1 or 2 people. <_<

• Upvote 2

Heck, they could be telling the truth. If the political situation is not resolved, Shabibi will not release an RV. Maliki don't want it and has done everything to stop it. The no confidence seems to be the only way. He is NOT GOINIG TO IMPLEMENT ERBIL. Ever since he signed it, he has broken it and tried to re-write it.

i took words from this article and added a couple here and there .. but the words are in no specific order and were taken randomly to build this analogy ..

maliki has sold a few trillion iraqi dinars to iran .. and iran cannot have a few trillion dollars after the rv ..the world community is in the process of bankrupting iran for an invasion .. or at least a bombing campaign .. and if iran has trillions of dollars worth of dinars after a rv .. they could finance one hellof a war against isreal and the west .. so after iran is destroyed and living in poverty and no way to retaliate because they are broke,, and if one of the bombs hit that pile of dinars in iran and they are destroyed.. then they will rv the dinner.. lol

i dont think they will be rving anything as long as iran has their hands on a pile of dinar.. ole maliki is licking his chops waiting for this rv,, he is okie .. the real okie is maliki.. he wants a 12 dollar dinner

i took words from this article and added a couple here and there .. but the words are in no specific order and were taken randomly to build this analogy ..

maliki has sold a few trillion iraqi dinars to iran .. and iran cannot have a few trillion dollars after the rv ..the world community is in the process of bankrupting iran for an invasion .. or at least a bombing campaign .. and if iran has trillions of dollars worth of dinars after a rv .. they could finance one hellof a war against isreal and the west .. so after iran is destroyed and living in poverty and no way to retaliate because they are broke,, and if one of the bombs hit that pile of dinars in iran and they are destroyed.. then they will rv the dinner.. lol

i dont think they will be rving anything as long as iran has their hands on a pile of dinar.. ole maliki is licking his chops waiting for this rv,, he is okie .. the real okie is maliki.. he wants a 12 dollar dinner

Hmmm... Interesting Theory, but doesn't add up! Riddle me this Batman, What type of currency did Iran pay Maliki with for the few Trillion Dinar they purchased from him?

• Upvote 2