Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

An RV Theory - Dec 31st, 2012

RVWITHME

You know, the more I really think this whole RV situation through, the more convinced I become that we "MAY" be looking out to the 4th week of January.

Here's why;

If the Bushes are as deeply connected to the TPTB and the release of the Dinar as we have been led to believe, there is NO WAY they're going to be letting this RV loose

on Obama's watch. Therefore a bit of history may be repeating itself.

Let's look back to the similarly failed presidency of Jimmy Carter, the Iranian Hostage Crisis and what happened when Ronald Reagan was elected.

Basically, the very same hour that Mr. Reagan was inaugurated, Iran let the hostages free.

Now, if you were in control of the release of the RV and leaned to the right politically, wouldn't that be perfect timing?

Also, the stars seem to be lining up on this in other ways, here's an excerpt from another article in The Oval:

"Jan. 20 -- presidential Inauguration Day -- is a Sunday, so all the pomp and ceremony will be pushed back a day.As is tradition, the winner of the November election will be sworn in privately at noon on Jan. 20, but the actual ceremony will be on Jan. 21.

The office of Sen. Charles Schumer, elected to serve as chairman of the 2013 Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies, noted "this is the seventh time in U.S. history that the constitutionally mandated inauguration date has fallen on a Sunday."

"The last time was for President Ronald Reagan's second inauguration in 1985," said Schumer's office. "When this occurs, the public ceremonies traditionally are held on Monday."

The announcement added that Jan. 21 "is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. It will be the second time that this federal holiday has coincided with a presidential inauguration. The first was President Bill Clinton's second inauguration on Monday, Jan. 20, 1997."

Not to mention that because this falls on a Sunday and the following Monday all of the banks will be closed!

If all of this isn't enough to make you at least go HMMMMM, I wonder what will.

Cheers

• Upvote 1

WOW it took him almost 10 years to come up with that I have said a window of this was from Sept to end of year now this guy comes out & say we could see this in (0 days & every goes nuts. Please I saw this from news I saw this year I didn't need 10 years to make a window this guy don't know anything I bet his is quoting some one on his 90 days. &everyone know one day these gurus will get the right day since they say it will rv every day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 13

I don't know, whatsthis. I'm not all that smart, but back in May or June when we started seeing articles quoting Shabs about removing the zeros in early January, I took it to mean... he'll remove the zeros in early January. I guess anything is possible, but when it didn't happen in July, I didn't think we'd have good reason to expect it until then. It's still 3 months off, but I still don't see any good reason to expect it until then.

I hope we do! But King Dinar's thoughts are pretty similar to my own. But then again I'm nobody, so what do I know?

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 2

We know that there are higher taxes possibly coming come Jan. 1, 2013, (this would give the U.S. higher returns on any redeemed dinars)...then we have seen where iraq supposedly purchased, or was to purchase Millions of Dollars of the new more advanced technology type DeLarue Machines, (why go hi-tech on toilet paper money)...then we see where they were getting many armored vehicles, to transport monies to and from the banks and other financial establishments...(one would think that they already would have had this, as is there something of more value coming to town)...what else could all of this be for, unless it is a new rate coming for their currency?...but, then now recently we see where U.S. Forces have been brought in to monitor most of the major hubs of transportation and other sectors, which would be pertinent if there were an RV, as per any illegal moves of the currency possibly, or laundering, theft, transportation used for smuggling, etc...(what else could all of this be needed for)...If things in Iraq are to be just business as usual, would'nt it seem all of this was uneeded...this is not to mention all of the financial meetings, even in London, regarding them coming online in many areas of banking and financials...to the world!...I guess we will see!..But, something is surely seeming to get close, if not an RV...someone tell me what all of the buildup and hooplah is for?...

• Upvote 3

Good points, 4aprofit. Who the heck knows? Not me, that's fo shizzle.

Though there has been what I'd call "hoopla" off and on for about as long as I've been in this thing. First heard of the DeLarues being ordered and delivered in the spring of '11. Hilary started touting "invest in Iraq!" sometime in the summer of '11, if I'm not mistaken. Maliki was here. The Arab Summit took place! And we all knew it'd NEVER happen without an RV! Shabibi's London Conference has come and gone... as have deadlines, promises, and empty threats.

One thing I don't believe is it will happen suddenly, when we're not expecting it. No way!

• Upvote 1

This "thing" is bigger than the Bush family... (Remember Osama was not apprehended/killed on his watch) This is about the Iraqi people. freedom libertad. They have had DECADES OF DECADENCE AND DICTATORSHIP. Do we really have any idea what they have to deal with on a daily basis? Why don't we PRAY for them....... SURE, I invested in dinar for a possible future return..... but at the same time we invested in the future of a beautiful country, a beautiful people, and a beautiful future. When our nation was founded... we had literacy. the two biggest sellers in the states was of course The Bible (Freedom) and Blackstone's Commentary on the Law (Knowledge) We were fiercely independent thinkers. Iraq has ILLITERACY, no example of freedom and no law (or rule of law)

I am expressing MY OPINION ........... THANK GOD that we have this beautiful FREEDOM.....

thanks for listening to my 'SERMON' ... still enjoying the ride with y'all

Art

• Upvote 1

It's an interesting theory I'll say that,

So who is Kingdinar? I searched the DV site and found a post with Kingdinar and guess who else OKIE laugh.giflaugh.gif

[kingdinar] Okie Oil Man – Would it make sense to think the US would

want as much Dinar sold to people as possible so the US Treasury could

capitolize on the maximum taxes. So in essence, we would not see the RV until

the Dinar is scarce in the USA?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz28dzp4yD4

I also did a Google search, I found this one to be interesting,

KINGDINAR POST, 29 JULY

7-29-2012 KingDinar: Many says the RV has been held up, I say it wasn't due yet. Actually the timing of the RV as you well know is for global reset. We can be assured of this by the simple comments Shabibi has said in the past stating, "the Iraq Dinar will be a reserve currency", and "the most valuable currency in the Middle East". Understand, when the global community resets, there cannot be debt between one country to another. Debt will be forgiven worldwide, countries will base the value of their currency on the assets they have or hold. Many countries will use the Iraq currency held as an asset. This was not the beginning intention of the Iraq Dinar, or was it? We as the lower element in this, and yes I will say investment, is not privy to the big plan of global reset, but we see evidence of it progressing for the last couple of years. Here in USA, we see the national debt rise dramatically every second and yet we hear nothing of our congress or government saying a word of how they plan on reducing it. Why is this? Simply, there is no way to reduce it. It has gone past the point of a solution. And this is the case worldwide. If left on the path we move on, the global financial sector will self-implode within the next 2 years or sooner. This is why the Iraq Dinar will be a reserve currency, held by every central bank in the world. It will be a or the major asset used to start each country over. To give each country a base starting point. Just like we heard the two major banks in Iraq restructure. They had to be zero out, then re-financed or provided a new starting balance by the World Bank. The same will be for each Central Bank. It will be zeroed out, then provided (already set in place) a new balance of assets (Iraq Dinar) as a starting point. Yes, each country will have provided what it has as assets prior to adding Iraq Dinars (already done). Basically, as IMF stated last year, "the world strongest currency", will be a reserve currency or the asset that will start or assist each country's new beginning balance. Not sure if you have watched closely the articles about Shabibi or CBI.

The last one was quite interesting, where the Director General of CBI stated that they had to initiate the "delete the zeros" (RV) at the beginning of the year, 1/1/13 (which is Iraq's beginning of their fiscal year) due to the fact that the problems of two currencies would be impossible for every bank in Iraq to maintain. Then right before this article, another surfaced, where Shabibi says the new currency would not be ready in time (1/1/13) but he had enough coinage to cover the "delete the zeros" process and would move ahead on schedule. This was HUGE, as Shabibi was stating he would "delete the zeros" (RV), the currency we hold, which would initially be used, and phase in the new currency over the next two years (replace new with old). This article alone, would kill any person's theory of a LOP. But more importantly, is the fact, the printing of the new currency seems to have been held off purposely for the reason that Shabibi would HAVE to use the currency we hold during the initial 'delete the zeros" process. Here is, to me what I enjoy even more. If Shabibi is determined to begin the process with our currency (lower denoms) and start specifically on 1/1/13, then the value of the currency has to rise or RV prior to releasing this on 1/1/13. This means, the RV, has to be in 2012. Initially, I thought it would have to be as close to 1/1/13 as possible, but since our currency will be used, it can happen any time prior to 1/1/13. Shabibi has stated publicly he will use the coinage (25 and 100 Dinar coins), makes sense to me he would add in the 50, 250 and 500 Dinar notes currenty being used on the streets, as this would cause less trouble since this is what's left the Iraqis are holding already. We know Shabibi, being as slick as he is, has devalued the Dinar in the past to draw in all the large notes (completed). Then, his task is to increase the value of the Dinar so the Iraqis will have confidence in the Dinar (meaning the value HAS to be higher than $1) and let loose of the US Dollars, causing the de-dollarization in Iraq and the RV at the same time. Even though this process is a global reset, Iraq still has to do their part while not letting on to the Iraqis, that Shabibi took them for a ride to accomplish what he had to do. We are at the end of this "investment" ride and we will see what we seek in the near future. What rate, what date? Well if it has been said by Shabibi, the Iraq Dinar will be the most valuable in the Middle East, I believe tells what the rate will be, and the date is this year. Look at all Middle East currencies presently and this should help you determine the rate. The same time this happens, you'll see new US currency stating US Treasury (on top) instead of Federal Reserve notes (bye bye Federal Reserve), you'll also see the demise of the Euro and each country going back to their currency as it will be asset backed by the worth of individual countries. I will say before the elections, this will be done. And sorry Tony, it will be USD not British, lol. When will that fat lady sing?

http://dinaresgurus....st-29-july.html

So again I ask who is this Kingdinar person?

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gif

this has been going on for - my three years -- i jumped in and it was suppose too r.v. any day ,, any monday ,, then it was the new quarter of the taxation periods,, then it was the --- china , u.s.a , the globial reset of all currency :blink::huh: then a few months ago we started seeing the will not happen until 2013 , then we hear then middle of 2013 ,,,,,,,, don`t forget we also heard of the lower notes and coins will be printed or started too show up at banks in last september :angry: ,,, the more poop i read on what the parliment and c.b.i state as when and what the dinar will do the more i shut off ,,,,,, quit looking ,,,,,,, getting burned out on the goofy news ,,,,, although the iraq country seems too be making a lot of progress ,,, they seem to also be going backward ,,, 3 steps up 2 steps back ,,,,, when is the next election for iraq too get rid of --- saddam :o i mean maliki ,,,, get this guy off the post and somebody who is in fact going too get a full goverment seated ,,, get the goverment too stand behaind all they say they are going to do ,,, then i would believe we will see some better information toword the re-value of dinar ------ the iraqi do not have faith in the dinar because they do not have faith in the iraq goverment ------------------- just my thinking -------- me i`m here because one of these days it will hit but the big question is --- when and from what

This "thing" is bigger than the Bush family... (Remember Osama was not apprehended/killed on his watch) This is about the Iraqi people. freedom libertad. They have had DECADES OF DECADENCE AND DICTATORSHIP. Do we really have any idea what they have to deal with on a daily basis? Why don't we PRAY for them....... SURE, I invested in dinar for a possible future return..... but at the same time we invested in the future of a beautiful country, a beautiful people, and a beautiful future. When our nation was founded... we had literacy. the two biggest sellers in the states was of course The Bible (Freedom) and Blackstone's Commentary on the Law (Knowledge) We were fiercely independent thinkers. Iraq has ILLITERACY, no example of freedom and no law (or rule of law)

I am expressing MY OPINION ........... THANK GOD that we have this beautiful FREEDOM.....

thanks for listening to my 'SERMON' ... still enjoying the ride with y'all

Art

Thank YOU Art. Thanks for the reminder. You are one person I like to think will be wealthy :)

me i`m here because one of these days it will hit but the big question is --- when and from what

Maybe Brad Pitt, for moving in on his territory?

So, let's see, he's predicting an RV by Dec 31st, but then there's that pesky little Mayan long-count calendar thing on Dec 21st, sooo, I guess we don't sweat the RV as we will all be toast by then anyway. IMO, better we have an RV in October. Then we can take it all to Vegas and put it on red....between now and Dec. 21st....and go out with a bang. Hmmmm

• Upvote 1

One of the better readings I have seen in 6 years.

As more and more indictments start to reach-out and "touch" the likes of okie, bulldog, blaino, Tony and Frank26, we'll begin to see the truth of this investment along about the 1st month of next year.

Perhaps the REAL truth of what Shabibi intends will surface. The events especially of the past 5 months are pointing CLEARLY that we have only been fed "make-it-up-as-you-go" speculation.

Few, if any, hard facts are present to give any of us an inkling of the BIGGEST question: WHEN???

Fewer, if any, hard facts have been present to give ANY inkling of the SECOND question: HOW MUCH???

What we HAVE learned (and painfully at that), is that neither Blaino, Okie, Tony, Frankie (even if he sits on his blue couch), nor any OTHER guru has a CLUE! It would be SO MUCH better on everyone if they just SAID SO. It would avoid so much pain and also save so much money spent on grand juries, both federal and state.

But that doesn't bring-in the paid-up blog members, does it?

So. . .as we do get closer, we will watch as more and more of the pontificating gurus who have flooded the internet and been quoted here will receive both Federal and state indictments for all kinds of violations both of state and federal statutes.

Florida and Ohio are just the starting grounds.

• Upvote 2

We know that there are higher taxes possibly coming come Jan. 1, 2013, (this would give the U.S. higher returns on any redeemed dinars)...then we have seen where iraq supposedly purchased, or was to purchase Millions of Dollars of the new more advanced technology type DeLarue Machines, (why go hi-tech on toilet paper money)...then we see where they were getting many armored vehicles, to transport monies to and from the banks and other financial establishments...(one would think that they already would have had this, as is there something of more value coming to town)...what else could all of this be for, unless it is a new rate coming for their currency?...but, then now recently we see where U.S. Forces have been brought in to monitor most of the major hubs of transportation and other sectors, which would be pertinent if there were an RV, as per any illegal moves of the currency possibly, or laundering, theft, transportation used for smuggling, etc...(what else could all of this be needed for)...If things in Iraq are to be just business as usual, would'nt it seem all of this was uneeded...this is not to mention all of the financial meetings, even in London, regarding them coming online in many areas of banking and financials...to the world!...I guess we will see!..But, something is surely seeming to get close, if not an RV...someone tell me what all of the buildup and hooplah is for?...

good reading btwn the lines...esp DelaRue machines and talk of corruption and money laundering...

It's an interesting theory I'll say that,

So who is Kingdinar? I searched the DV site and found a post with Kingdinar and guess who else OKIE laugh.giflaugh.gif

[kingdinar] Okie Oil Man – Would it make sense to think the US would

want as much Dinar sold to people as possible so the US Treasury could

capitolize on the maximum taxes. So in essence, we would not see the RV until

the Dinar is scarce in the USA?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz28dzp4yD4

I also did a Google search, I found this one to be interesting,

KINGDINAR POST, 29 JULY

7-29-2012 KingDinar: Many says the RV has been held up, I say it wasn't due yet. Actually the timing of the RV as you well know is for global reset. We can be assured of this by the simple comments Shabibi has said in the past stating, "the Iraq Dinar will be a reserve currency", and "the most valuable currency in the Middle East". Understand, when the global community resets, there cannot be debt between one country to another. Debt will be forgiven worldwide, countries will base the value of their currency on the assets they have or hold. Many countries will use the Iraq currency held as an asset. This was not the beginning intention of the Iraq Dinar, or was it? We as the lower element in this, and yes I will say investment, is not privy to the big plan of global reset, but we see evidence of it progressing for the last couple of years. Here in USA, we see the national debt rise dramatically every second and yet we hear nothing of our congress or government saying a word of how they plan on reducing it. Why is this? Simply, there is no way to reduce it. It has gone past the point of a solution. And this is the case worldwide. If left on the path we move on, the global financial sector will self-implode within the next 2 years or sooner. This is why the Iraq Dinar will be a reserve currency, held by every central bank in the world. It will be a or the major asset used to start each country over. To give each country a base starting point. Just like we heard the two major banks in Iraq restructure. They had to be zero out, then re-financed or provided a new starting balance by the World Bank. The same will be for each Central Bank. It will be zeroed out, then provided (already set in place) a new balance of assets (Iraq Dinar) as a starting point. Yes, each country will have provided what it has as assets prior to adding Iraq Dinars (already done). Basically, as IMF stated last year, "the world strongest currency", will be a reserve currency or the asset that will start or assist each country's new beginning balance. Not sure if you have watched closely the articles about Shabibi or CBI.

The last one was quite interesting, where the Director General of CBI stated that they had to initiate the "delete the zeros" (RV) at the beginning of the year, 1/1/13 (which is Iraq's beginning of their fiscal year) due to the fact that the problems of two currencies would be impossible for every bank in Iraq to maintain. Then right before this article, another surfaced, where Shabibi says the new currency would not be ready in time (1/1/13) but he had enough coinage to cover the "delete the zeros" process and would move ahead on schedule. This was HUGE, as Shabibi was stating he would "delete the zeros" (RV), the currency we hold, which would initially be used, and phase in the new currency over the next two years (replace new with old). This article alone, would kill any person's theory of a LOP. But more importantly, is the fact, the printing of the new currency seems to have been held off purposely for the reason that Shabibi would HAVE to use the currency we hold during the initial 'delete the zeros" process. Here is, to me what I enjoy even more. If Shabibi is determined to begin the process with our currency (lower denoms) and start specifically on 1/1/13, then the value of the currency has to rise or RV prior to releasing this on 1/1/13. This means, the RV, has to be in 2012. Initially, I thought it would have to be as close to 1/1/13 as possible, but since our currency will be used, it can happen any time prior to 1/1/13. Shabibi has stated publicly he will use the coinage (25 and 100 Dinar coins), makes sense to me he would add in the 50, 250 and 500 Dinar notes currenty being used on the streets, as this would cause less trouble since this is what's left the Iraqis are holding already. We know Shabibi, being as slick as he is, has devalued the Dinar in the past to draw in all the large notes (completed). Then, his task is to increase the value of the Dinar so the Iraqis will have confidence in the Dinar (meaning the value HAS to be higher than $1) and let loose of the US Dollars, causing the de-dollarization in Iraq and the RV at the same time. Even though this process is a global reset, Iraq still has to do their part while not letting on to the Iraqis, that Shabibi took them for a ride to accomplish what he had to do. We are at the end of this "investment" ride and we will see what we seek in the near future. What rate, what date? Well if it has been said by Shabibi, the Iraq Dinar will be the most valuable in the Middle East, I believe tells what the rate will be, and the date is this year. Look at all Middle East currencies presently and this should help you determine the rate. The same time this happens, you'll see new US currency stating US Treasury (on top) instead of Federal Reserve notes (bye bye Federal Reserve), you'll also see the demise of the Euro and each country going back to their currency as it will be asset backed by the worth of individual countries. I will say before the elections, this will be done. And sorry Tony, it will be USD not British, lol. When will that fat lady sing?

http://dinaresgurus....st-29-july.html

So again I ask who is this Kingdinar person?

DropItLikeItsHot GO RV biggrin.gif

Some of these ideas seems suspect---the "global reset" Really? Since when does the whole world work together on anything? We can' even agree here in the US that Repubs should go the way of the dinosaurs...(couldn't resist...)

The other suspect idea seems to be the rate - King Dinar says "just look at other ME countries cause Shabs said it would be highest in ME. Ok, maybe years down the road it might be highest. This is just politics and rhetoric. And WHICH Middle East countries? Saudis with about 23 cents, or Kuwait over $3? Which one?

Seems confusing. This guy seems to be another conspiracy guru.

Edited by hame55

Well all I can say is I collect coins I metal detect for them and buy them outright

and what blows a big hole in his story is the only coins I found in Iraq during 2003 to 2005

were the old coins,The new coins (2004) were NEVER distributed

or I would own them or I would have found some as he said thrown into the streets.

When I first got to Iraq in march 2003 I bought some saddam money and the new money in 2004 from

Iraqi nationals because then it was illegal for a american to own this currency.PERIOD!!!!

If they found their money on you it was confiscated when you tried to leave the country.PERIOD!!!

How do I know this I went to the CBI in bagdag and tried to buy the new currency I was turned away

by Iraqi guards in the bank.I asked an Iraqi national to buy one of each bill and coin in 2004

and he said there were no new coins to buy only used coins and bills.

I did figure out a way to get my money home and that wasnt easy!

And also there was not a certificate when I bought there bills.Just a typical reciept that shows

the amount purchased in there language.I was able to travel around Iraq because I was a power generation

specialist my job was in high demand and every city I went to I ask about coins and was shown the old ones.

I dont know the date that bush passed this law about owning the currency but you can ask

any troup or KBR or haliburton employee during 2003 You could not leave the country with

thier currency.Of course my metal detector was confiscated 3 days after I got it so

I didnt find any new coins as he says only a few old ones that were hard to make out.

I never wanted to leave thier country but with my luck I caught a mortar and lost a arm

The people there were so kind and honest I didnt want to leave.I am a libertarian and believe

if you want the job done right YOU as a people have to do it yourself.

Although his story seems good he has never been to Iraq thats for sure.

I purchased Kuwait money,Iran Money,Durham,and of course our beloved Dinar.

The USA will never let us make out huge on this money so If I cant get 25 cents to 1

I will burn 20 mil on you tube for our wonderful government to see.I am a seasoned verteran

LT. desert storm and Iraqi freedom soldier and all I get from this lousy country is 632.00 a month

wetbacks get more than I do is That fair I say?

You will all see the true USA when this goes down in the near future or soon or in the coming days

As I have said before I saw haliburton buy or steal 4 full conex's of new dinar and bush jr. got 1 conex full

so I know its going to be worth something one day or they wouldnt have gotten it.

If we all pulled together as a country SHOULD we could demand the price we want or destroy it all

and the government wouldnt want that now would they.You can bet the farm our government

will hold this currency after they poked us real good for it so they can wait and bag out big!

This is only MHO because as a officer I know what this country is capable of.

every time I see rates of more than a dollar all I can do is laugh our gov will NEVER

let us make that kind of money.PERIOD!!!! any questions? bash me to death

goat head I guess I got it coming dont I? our gov already poked me deep.

from a bent over vet I am already greased.

Throwing the new coins into the streets my eyes are tearing up from laughing so hard !!!!!!

• Upvote 4

So, let's see, he's predicting an RV by Dec 31st, but then there's that pesky little Mayan long-count calendar thing on Dec 21st, sooo, I guess we don't sweat the RV as we will all be toast by then anyway. IMO, better we have an RV in October. Then we can take it all to Vegas and put it on red....between now and Dec. 21st....and go out with a bang. Hmmmm

Capt, if you go out with a bang, it will be your own private bang, and not due to an aberation in the solar system. haha That calendar is ending, but it doesn't mean the world is ending, too. Nor time. It's just that we are moving from the Age of Pices to the Age of Aquarius because the earth, in its rotation, also has a very long wobble, and with each wobble, Earth moves into a new Age, a period of 26,750 years or so. The old age will end on December 21st, the end of the Mayan calendar, and the new age will begin immediately, with no gap between the two. We are fortunate of all people to be among the first human beings to witness this event and to know it. Early astronomers knew of such events, but no one really knows what people who lived as long as 26,780 years ago knew? Of course someone said the Mayan calendar will end this December 21st because the rock carver who created it simply ran out of rock. haha Oh, and one more thing: The earth, our sun, and the center of our solar system will be in direct alighment on that date as well. it will be a marvelous day, unique throughout all of time and space. We won't "feel" anything special, but just knowing how rare we are among all of humankind to be alive at this special time should be enough. :)

Listen to the music by 5th Dimension here:

I don't know, whatsthis. I'm not all that smart, but back in May or June when we started seeing articles quoting Shabs about removing the zeros in early January, I took it to mean... he'll remove the zeros in early January. I guess anything is possible, but when it didn't happen in July, I didn't think we'd have good reason to expect it until then. It's still 3 months off, but I still don't see any good reason to expect it until then.

I hope we do! But King Dinar's thoughts are pretty similar to my own. But then again I'm nobody, so what do I know?

You're just as "somebody" as anyone else here, so don't you ever forget it!! As to what you know, it seems to me that you "know" as much as any of the others here unless they have been to Iraq or studied the Iraqi monetary system or have some other "expert" qualification, which most of us don't have. In fact, most of us just learn from each other and form opinions, and then speak "our truth" as we see it. and if you are doing that, you are doing all you need to do to claim "expert status" at Dinar Vets. So don't put yourself down ever!! There is nothing to be gained by it, and much to lose, so it's just not worth doing. (I learned this the hard way. haha). Besides, every time you say something like that about yourself, you drive that ole' nail in deeper so you believe it more and more. Not good!! Don't do it!! Ever!! <VBS>