Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where in the world is Possum.. We can't possibly find this RV unless he tells us.

Riverman

I"m an ardent follower of Possum.. Of all the intel we recieve, his is probably the most reliable.

Was wondering if he found the RV and just playing 'dead' while the rest of us are running around like chickens with our heads cut off, looking for this RV.

any thoughts.....

Got back yesterday afternoon. I've been trying to catch up on rest. Thanks for all your prayers and concerns. It was so good to see mama at the airport. It was a long trip. Hope to see ya sooon. Peg says hello.

hahahaha Possum, there you are you little pink............thingy! You know I once pulled the tail off a dead squished possum on the road in Kerville Texas. I kept it till it started smellin too bad! DANGIT! I loved that tail! It was my claim to fame with all my friends!!!!!...................................true story!