Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

usndiver

Yesterday a middle school student at my child's school was struck by lightning while practicing on the football field. CPR was performed, EMT's were able to get a pulse and he was in intensive care at a local hospital breathing on his own. Late last night he was med flighted to Tampa. He is still in critical condition and has substantial damage to his heart. Please lift this child and his family up in prayer. Thanks in advance to all of you prayer warriors out there!

• Upvote 5

Yesterday a middle school student at my child's school was struck by lightning while practicing on the football field. CPR was performed, EMT's were able to get a pulse and he was in intensive care at a local hospital breathing on his own. Late last night he was med flighted to Tampa. He is still in critical condition and has substantial damage to his heart. Please lift this child and his family up in prayer. Thanks in advance to all of you prayer warriors out there!

Thanks usndiver for bringing this to our attention, our prayers are with him and his family. God will hold him tightly to his chest in his time of need.

Diver,

Got it :) prayer is up for this boy.

Father, in the name of Jesus I ask that you touch this boy and heal him and I ask that you will reverse the damage in his heart and better yet, that you will give him a new heart that is strong in beating and gentle and loving and caring. I ask that you give the family peace and cover them with your grace. I pray that you will hold this boy in the palm of your hands and speedy recovery for him too, in Jesus name, Amen.

Keep us posted :)

• Upvote 1

praying!

Diver,

Got it :) prayer is up for this boy.

Father, in the name of Jesus I ask that you touch this boy and heal him and I ask that you will reverse the damage in his heart and better yet, that you will give him a new heart that is strong in beating and gentle and loving and caring. I ask that you give the family peace and cover them with your grace. I pray that you will hold this boy in the palm of your hands and speedy recovery for him too, in Jesus name, Amen.

Keep us posted :)

Standing in agreement with you and every other believer praying for this boy and his family! In Jesus' name, Amen.