Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

State law: Erbil agreement will be implemented and will abide by its decisions

yota691

State law: Erbil agreement will be implemented and will abide by its decisions

The time on Thursday, 04 October 1 / Okrudolf 2012 09:00 | |

72.gif

Baghdad / Orr News

According to a member state law Saad logistical, that the coalition is committed to the implementation of the Convention on Arbil. Stressing that it would abide by all agreements that do not conflict with the Constitution. "The Erbil agreement will be implemented and there will be a commitment to its decisions made at the meeting of Erbil, Najaf," he said, adding that state law applied is unconstitutional and agreed within constitutional limits, so the Erbil agreement will be within the constitutional framework and without dispute.

The deputies from the Kurdistan Alliance and the Iraqi said he does not have a key to solving the crisis, and that there is not serious in the implementation of the Convention on Arbil, pointing out that state law did not comply with the remainder of the application of the Convention.

http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-35/10678-2012-10-04-09-00-35.html

• Upvote 12

Thanks Yota good find, Now alls we have to do is cross our fingers and toes and pray like hell they fallow through with it .We mite be at the end of the ride. I sure hope so my butts tired of sitting in this seat. :rolleyes:

Edited by Biker
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Yota good find, Now alls we have to do is cross our fingers and toes and pray like hell they fallow through with it .We mite be at the end of the ride. I sure hope so my butts tired of sitting in this seat. :rolleyes:

GM Biker Let's get r done, I have just about bottom out this chair I sit in, and gone threw 3 puter mouse, and I need replace this mouse!! :lol:

Well here ya go.

10/04/2012 - 2:50 pm | Hits: 8

Municipal Council declared in Mandali in Diyala province, Thursday, forcomplete official approvals for the release of the agricultural land for about 500 Kurdish citizens seized the former regime, while calling on the government to support the planting. said Council President Azad Hamid in an interview for "Alsumaria News", " Authority claims ownership issued several decisions include re-agricultural land confiscated by the former regime to about 500 Kurdish citizens in terms, "calling government agencies to" support families, which won rights to be paid to the cultivation of their lands again. " He Hamid that "restore the rights to their owners represent Optimism Index for many families that have suffered from injustice and oppression that system, "noting that" the former regime issued in 1981 resolution 617, which included the confiscation of agricultural land of the Kurds in most parts of the area in the attempt to change their reality demographic. mentioned that the previous regime deliberately to strip thousands Kurdish families in several areas of Diyala province and its city of Baquba, 55 km northeast of Baghdad, from its property and private agricultural land in an attempt to change the demographic nature.

http://www.burathanews.com/news_article_171606.html

• Upvote 4