Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul: Why Gold is Good Money

The Machine

you can buy all the gold you want .. i will not spend a nickle on it , it is funny that the thing they accept for gold is money "the us dollar",, but those must all be stupid people selling their gold for dollars ,, they have it .. but they sell it for dollars .. those dummies.. gold is in such demand they feel its necessary to advertise all day long every day for you to give them your dollars for their gold .. people buy gasoline all day every day .. it truly has a great demand .. i dont see them out their advertising to buy gasoline on the radio and television .. it sells itself .i dont believe gold is in as much demand as they would like you to believe .but you go ahead and buy all the gold you want .. im stupid ..your smart

Okay dontlop.... I see you are really not interested in a coherent debate about any of the issues I have brought up.

I will gladly continue pm accumulation and I wish you well.

Cheers!

WW.

Lot's of reading but well worth it. I really like what Jim Sinclair puts forth. Easy to comprehend... for me at least. ;)

Jim Sinclair: People have to try to maintain their buying power. Each person can become their own central bank and, to the best of their abilities, focus on the assets that benefit from the disorder that’s taking place and that will continue to take place.

HRN: Do you mean buying precious metals or commodities?

Jim Sinclair: I’ve spoken to people who, over the last ten years, have had this perspective. They have done very well. Even doing it now could protect your wealth.

I'm trying, my hardest to stay afloat. Slowly but moving forward. :) Thanks WW

• Upvote 1

Lot's of reading but well worth it. I really like what Jim Sinclair puts forth. Easy to comprehend... for me at least. wink.gif

Hey Patty, hope you are well.

As far as I'm concerned, Jim Sinclair is the best out there. Professor Sinclair has a lot of knowledge and I am thankful he is so willing to share.

WW.

you can buy all the gold you want .. i will not spend a nickle on it , it is funny that the thing they accept for gold is money "the us dollar",, but those must all be stupid people selling their gold for dollars ,, they have it .. but they sell it for dollars .. those dummies.. gold is in such demand they feel its necessary to advertise all day long every day for you to give them your dollars for their gold .. people buy gasoline all day every day .. it truly has a great demand .. i dont see them out their advertising to buy gasoline on the radio and television .. it sells itself .i dont believe gold is in as much demand as they would like you to believe .but you go ahead and buy all the gold you want .. im stupid ..your smart

DL I think you are missing the point... Yes you give US $ for gold and no you can not go to the 7-11 and spend it but it is a great way to hedge inflation and an insurance plan if the fiat system blows up (which I am afraid it is just a matter of time) Noone is saying take your weekly paycheck and convert it to gold, but rather instead of holding thousands and thousands of electronic $ in a savings bank account maybe take 10% and hold PM physically. A hedge againt inflation and an insurance policy just in case. I am a Plan B kinda girl. At least that is my take on it. Stocks, bonds and electronic or paper money is very dangerous right now IMO.